Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video (5248 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Man shoots his girlfriend of 7 years to death for infecting him with HIV – Video

WithThere’s no love in this world again. The vibe between people now is just on a benefits basis, the moment one loses the cool, the unthinkable happens.

A story is currently trending on social media, especially on the statuses of WhatsApp users.

The story and the video that accompanies is about a man who has shot his girlfriend to death for affecting him with HIV.

According to the story, the man and the lady (killed) has dated for 7 years and planned to marry in no time until the lady did something the lead to her sudden killing.

The story narrates that the lady 3 years ago went clubbing with friends while he had told the boyfriend (Man) that she had a tiresome day hence retiring to bed.

At the club she met a man whom she barely knew. After hours of talking and partying, the lady got heavily drunk and lost her self.

She was taken by from the club to the guy’s (the one she met at the club) car and had sex in the car.

Following the incident, the lady confided in her best friend about the happening that night.

Months after the sexual rounds, the lady, per the story, started experiencing sores around her pubic area.

Alarmed by the changes in her system, she sought medical help and was told she is HIV positive.

Again she broke the news to her best friend about her HIV status but unfortunately for her, the best friend couldn’t keep the secret and disclosed it to the lady’s boyfriend of 7 years.

The best friend advised her friend’s boyfriend to go and check his HIV status since he also have been having sex with her. To his surprise he tested positive.

Irked by the medical revelation, the boyfriend confronted the girlfriend (lady) on her status. She initially denied but after several attempts she said the truth and confessed.

The boyfriend (man) had his plans. He headed to his house and came back to the lady’s house and shot her multiple times until she gave up the ghost.

https://www.ghpage.com/man-shoots-girlfriend-death-infecting-hiv-video/255985/?amp=1
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by God1000(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Another murder story today

Is it that difficult to control your anger when you are badly hurt?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Another murder story today

Is it that difficult to control your anger when you are badly hurt?
Omor the shooting no get pair... She done drop already but the guy still dey pump her body with bullets... Sad story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by virginprincess(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nawa o,people are heartless sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by PerfectStranger(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Would he still do same if it was sweetie or gonorh?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by general111(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Omo..
What the girl did is painful, but it shoudnt warrant him taking her life..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by God1000(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
killmodz:

Omor the shooting no get pair... She done drop already but the guy still dey pump her body with bullets... Sad story
he must be a psycho

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by vickyfrancis1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
People needs orientation...the lady had unprotected sex with a stranger and didn't deem it wise to take PEP drugs...or even telling the bf her status...
The guy life sef dn finish...murder + HIV...hmmm...

The way diseases dy fly upandan ehh...
I somehow thank God that I'm single...
Go to different Agbo joint and see crowd taking concoctions

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
People needs orientation...the lady had unprotected sex with a stranger and didn't deem it wise to take PEP drugs...or even telling the bf her status...
The guy life sef dn finish...murder + HIV...hmmm...

The way diseases dy fly upandan ehh...
I somehow thank God that I'm single...
Go to different Agbo joint and see crowd taking concoctions

Don't know why I find the bold very funny grin
But she dey loose tho... U just met someone and got high and fvcked him in his car while u are in a serious relationship with another. She even did it raw with a total stranger. Probably a runs girl.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Streetmovement(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

And for the other thread person go open mouth talk say with girlfriend you are less likely to catch STD...if I hear

Back to the story; the nigga man believes his time is up since he's got the virus, not everybody has awareness when it comes to this things but him sha put am for the girl body wotowoto, no be chice.

But the girl wicked, why she no tell the nigga man, she just prefer to use am dey sleep with tbe nigga man, is that not wickedness? Omo I got nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Aboliko7: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Mercury12(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nawa o.
Girlfriend of 7years and shooting in same sentence? God
I know it must be heartbreaking when you realize a partner cheated and even infect one with an incurable decease but HIV no be death sentence nah it can still be manage with drugs. Now he is most likely to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Lalami3232(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sad!!!
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Eyinju112(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
God!!!

Abeg which country this one for happen
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Mercury12(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
killmodz:

truly sad. Human life is just so fragile. One minute she was alive the next minutes she is at the other side of life. Las las God go judge their matter
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Illegal1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
E reach to shot her....
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Authoreety: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Seems like soome people hav the video
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by CSTRR: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mehn, see the way he was shooting her like his worst enemy.

He did not even give her time to repent.

Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Authoreety:
Seems like soome people hav the video
U can find the video in that link below...it's on IG
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by YourLandMyLand: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Suffer not a witch to live beyond the next sunset
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Kingcalls: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
When men tell their Gfs that they don't want them going for their ladies night out or clubbing without their presence...they start to call u controlling , Narcissist, misogynistic..now this is the reason y guys don't like the idea... women are immature adults... they think they know what they are doing and in control but they know nothing... they are like rebellious teenagers in Adult skin ... they always want to have their way and end up regretting their stupid actions ... if ur GF refuses to listen to u ...pls dump her ASAP, if u don't want to fund urself in regret ... listen to Andrew Tate , fresh and fit podcast , poor man's podcast ...they will enlighten u...the late Kevin Samuel as well...

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Nawa o,people are heartless sha.
I will do worse if I experience this shiiit
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by GOFRONT(m): 4:28am On Oct 30, 2022
......Ladies and their weak body cells, they always want to test every drink that comes their way......And the next thing, they are drunk.
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Antyxx: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2022
All this stup red pillers will do anything to bash women. I'm sure one of them created this fake story

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Gentlechika(m): 5:06am On Oct 30, 2022
Pathetic. People need to realize that, HIV is not a death sentence. There are diseases worse than HIV.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Antyxx:
All this stup red pillers will do anything to bash women. I'm sure one of them created this fake story

Have you fact checked the story?

Why do you folks always call a story that doesn't portray your own narrative fake?
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Antyxx:
Lol...now I see why ur boyfriend isn't taking u serious after half a decade of destroying ur wrinkled pussay.. Keep assuming mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Light78: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2022
Some Nigerian girls won't mind, as long as the guy fresh, dey drive big car.

One guy in my area has a ride, this guy started talking to a lady that forms big girl. The next day, he told us say him don Bleep the girl raw.

That the girl is lose.

My advice to every guys here, if you want to Bleep or wed a girl, she should go for HIV test.
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by virginprincess(f): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:
I will do worse if I experience this shiiit
What is worse than killing the person?
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
What is worse than killing the person?
Setting the corpse ablaze of course
Re: Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

Setting the corpse ablaze of course
Obgeni u brutal oo shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies / See What Someone Posted About Nurses In Nigeria (pictures) / Nigerian Men : Is He Really Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.