Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic (8309 Views)

Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] / O.O.U Girl Fights Dirty Over Yahoo Boys, Tried To Naked Themselves / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nigerianblogs: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Theres currently a messy fight going on between an alleged Yahoo Boy, and a supposed Lagos runs girl, Ok, so It all started after the guy made a post on his page, then the Lady jumped in and blasted the guy, that he always sounds annoying and angry, Oh well, that didnt feel good for the guy, so he replied her, and thats how the war started, he even went as far as exposing her of how she got a red car, while she isn't working, Thats he knows her as a regular customer at Eko Hotel, but in return she declared him a Yahoo boy, for living a lavished lifestyle.. See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/yahoo-boy-and-lagos-runs-girl-fights.html

Part of Screenshot credit; Subdeliveryzone.

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nigerianblogs: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
More

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
All these boys who argue with thirsty girls online

SMH

This boy has no shame whatsoever

Boys be acting like girls in Nigeria anyhow angry

1 Like

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeew...

1 Like

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by IamD18: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Secret indeed.

8 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
hehehehde

2 of them dey craze cheesy

btw gee-work (yahoo) and runz business (ashawo), which one is more legit?.......................................which one is less evil?
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is what blogging in Nigeria has been reduced to. The conversation between 2 nobodies have become news. undecided

15 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by IamLEGEND1: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
A hoe & a petty niggah exchanging words online like the idiots_that they are.... shocked
My mind is blown
Quick! ALERT THE PRESS!!!
preferably CNN, BBC & Al-Jazeera.

6 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Lalas247(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
they should just fuvk make me hear word..
sexual tension is too much cheesy
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Ayoemrys(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Your title sef
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nonsense!

Vibrant Nigerian Youth smiley
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Anigreat: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

Must everything start and end with yahoo boys this week?

Op bia, u need better flogging

How u take no say dat guy na yahoo boy
and d girl na runs girl?
so if person write anything and put yahoo boys, automatically d person na yahoo boy?

2 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lalas247:
they should just fuvk make me hear word..
sexual tension is too much cheesy
shocked
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by OneCorner: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wow. Big secret.
Radarada news

1 Like

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by columbus007(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
the way some girls behave ehn,so because them don carry you go eko hotel go fvck now so na your song come be that.

4 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
When you see a runs girl, you will know
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by davosea(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by bro4u: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
mtcheeww... We have more important issues to deliberate on in Nigeria, so we're outta here!!!

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by SoapQueen(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
They sound like they are in love
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
I hope to see a fight between two romancelanders on twitter cheesy
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
He is not a yahoo boy joor, this is fake news he was just going at the girl coz she seems to support and roll with yahoo boys, we both follow each other on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by IamPlato(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2018

So You Expect Me To Read All Abuses They Are exchanging

Una too Like Amebo!

Na All This Kind Thread The People Above Me De like...

Especially That Soapqueen of A Girl undecided
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by IamPlato(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2018

Una too Like Amebo!

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by GOFRONT(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by SoapQueen(f): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Una too Like Amebo!

Hahahaa.. Na weytin I do you ?
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
All these boys who argue with thirsty girls online

SMH

This boy has no shame whatsoever

Boys be acting like girls in Nigeria anyhow angry

Sometimes ladies can make you argue, I was almost on it yesterday on Instagram until I came to my senses. I decided to check who I was trading words with , it was a young girl in her early twenties. I just quickly deleted my post and shut the hell up. Arguing with a lady you will never win. Just ignore.

6 Likes

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
BiggyB242:

Sometimes ladies can make you argue, I was almost on it yesterday on Instagram until I came to my senses. I decided to check who I was trading words with , it was a young girl in her early twenties. I just quickly deleted my post and shut the hell up. Arguing with a lady you will never win. Just ignore.

Well said
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by IamPlato(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hahahaa.. Na weytin I do you ?

So You Are Asking Me...

You That Bashed me And Ran Off... undecided

They Say "He That Fights And Runs Away, lives To Fight Another Day" grin
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by pweshboi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
See this ones...
Who doesn't know 3 out of 10 Naija girls are runs girls either codedly or openly. And whdoesnt know 3 out 10 Naija guys are earning illegitimate cash.
Abeg make Dem leave matter for Matthias

1 Like

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by SoapQueen(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Are Asking Me...

You That Bashed me And Ran Off... undecided

They Say "He That Fights And Runs Away, lives To Fight Another Day" grin

Haaa.. My Greek Philosopher!

What do I do to keep you from fighting with me?

Plata O' Plomo?
Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by IamPlato(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Haaa.. My Greek Philosopher!
What do I do to keep you from fighting with me?
Plata O' Plomo?

What I Want You To Do, You Can Not Do.

Say No More Honey.

I Forgive Your Trespasses! smiley

There Is Enough Love To Go Around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic by Apina(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
You call that kindergaten jabs fighting dirty undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) / My encounter with a small xxxxx / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.