Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) (8309 Views)

Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / [ Viral Video] Lady Spotted Riding Horse Completely Nak*d / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
A video Trending online shows the moment A Ghanaian lady, Identified as Ruth went completely ₦aked while Dancing in Her Room.

According to reports, She sent the Video to a Man for money and then the man Leaked the Video Online which goes viral.
Following the Covid-19 Pandemic hitting the world so hard, a lot of people are Broke, and some are willing to go any extent to make this money.

What do you think will happen to the girl?

+18 WATCH VIDEO, Restricted video watch below/_
https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/04/ghanaian-lady-goes-completely-naked.html

Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by sapeleboi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
op you well so, why that emoji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
this is that Colorado at work...

BTW is it just me or do you guys find it funny that some of these oloshos will spread their legs to show the inside of their toto, but yet will still be ashamed to take off their bra?!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by 69Ansour69: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
I've always said this, Nigeria with her goddamn flops and calamities are still far better than some other countries, especially Ghana and Zimbabwe
Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by dawnomike(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
The devil in Nigeria is an apprentice to the devil in some african countries grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by 69Ansour69: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:
The devil in Nigeria is an apprentice to the devil in some african countries grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by 69Ansour69: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:

Swear to gad, bruv!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by Ibechris2: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Many ladies are doing it in Nigeria, and for the fact that hers mistakenly leaked does not imply that she is the worst in Africa.

After all,I have seen an albino prostitute in Nigeria. That was where i concluded that Nigeria is irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by pmoye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
CANEB.

What some people are willing to do for money is so unbelievable.

CEONAIJATUBE:
A video Trending online shows the moment A Ghanaian lady, Identified as Ruth went completely ₦aked while Dancing in Her Room.

According to reports, She sent the Video to a Man for money and then the man Leaked the Video Online which goes viral.
Following the Covid-19 Pandemic hitting the world so hard, a lot of people are Broke, and some are willing to go any extent to make this money.

What do you think will happen to the girl?

+18 WATCH VIDEO, Restricted video watch below/_
https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/04/ghanaian-lady-goes-completely-naked.html
Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
this is that Colorado at work...

BTW is it just me or do you guys find it funny that some of these oloshos will spread their legs to show the inside of their toto, but yet will still be ashamed to take off their bra?!
They are not ashamed, the bra is holding the fallen angel in place, it would be discomforting for it to be flapping up and down during action

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by nazablossom(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Hunger is real. Sugar daddies are at home with their families. No free meal again cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) by pmoye(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
The babe get an awesome body though!

Some men wouldn't mind spending millions on a babe with a body like this, I wouldn't.
The man who leaked the video is an asshole though.

(1) (Reply)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.