Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) (62560 Views)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
g
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
deomelo:

Are we supposed to swallow your rubbish, blame and insult Nigeria and the Nigerian military without facts and based on just the picture of a man with something in his back?

In fact, is this man a member of the Nigerian military? What unit or command? What's his name?
Just as your like kept denying the atrocities of the present useless godforsaken evil government. angry
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
deomelo:
This same fake news OP blogger posted the fake and deceptive rubbish about the FG commissioning a borehole last week when in fact they commissioned waterworks and irrigation projects.

You blog site clowns are scums, you feed the country with fake and deceptive news just to get blog traffic and fool predisposed lazy, gullible and anti Nigerian lazy youths.

Of what good are you to Nigeria and Nigerians if all you have to offer are divisive and destabilizing nonsense.?

Bloggers got to eat. No food in the country!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by AZUH: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Continue shouting rights lazy soldier. Military no dey respect age na rank dem dey respect. Back then in the 90's I was living with my uncle in barracks. One Christmas eve a young lieutenant who was no older than 26 and just finished NDA asked my aged uncle (a warrant officer) who was about 56 yrs of age to sleep in the guard room after they got into a fracas. He gently obliged without questioning. So young man bear and endure. If you were respectful and humble nothing would have warrant them to lash your back.

And don't think you can transfer aggression to any civilian Mr man coz dem fit send you go beyond. These days people nor dey fear army again. Lagos boys dey beat them anyhow for street.
if you beat soldier make sure you get way to run commot for that area .
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:
Continue shouting rights lazy soldier. Military no dey respect age na rank dem dey respect. Back then in the 90's I was living with my uncle in barracks. One Christmas eve a young lieutenant who was no older than 26 and just finished NDA asked my aged uncle (a warrant officer) who was about 56 yrs of age to sleep in the guard room after they got into a fracas. He gently obliged without questioning. So young man bear and endure. If you were respectful and humble nothing would have warrant them to lash your back.

And don't think you can transfer aggression to any civilian Mr man coz dem fit send you go beyond. These days people nor dey fear army again. Lagos boys dey beat them anyhow for street.

Charly, which street?? I like go there go watch beating
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lol... He's calling for insubordination
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Godwinalfred(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
U can sue ur oga for doing this to you
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by kennisman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Like say he dey pity we civilian if we offend dem.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by phemmy88(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

Bros, for which street that one happen for Lagos grin grin
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by slysteel: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
NwaChibuzor060:

You are a typical Nigerian slowpoke,years of living in a shithole have messed up your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Python don dance for im back grin grin
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Senior officers don't hit juniors in the army.It is a serious offense.Patapata Na guardroom the junior go end up.This person may be a recruit who is under screening in depot.Disregard this report.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Animal in human skin!
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by dyn1800: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
You're not fit to be a soldier!
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by jhubril(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
AZUH:
if you beat soldier make sure you get way to run commot for that area .

This mumu no hear wetin happen for Zaria. I pity Shia people. Wetin my eyes see my mouth no fit talk
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
whether we like it or NOT..that is why soldiers are more respected than any other trade, job or profession...just carry go!
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't care, compared to how you have been treating the civilians out there. So plz post something else Mr soldier
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
ashlyfab78:
I didn't remember buying the form for him so why bothering us now
ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah savage

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by GeoOla25(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
They just carry this one enter bush o....I hope you joined the strongest of them all... else you go chop am twice.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Charly68: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Next time you will obey your superior ..the best place to get trained is military..the rule is simple..obey the last order.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by killuminati(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
phemmy88:

Bros, for which street that one happen for Lagos grin grin
Obalende
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Ralph147(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's high time nairaland opens a pity forum so that people can send their sad stories there and stop disturbing our peace
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by killuminati(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
GOFRONT:
Python don dance for im back grin grin
grin grin grin

More like a crocodile smile grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by bedspread: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigeria Military is Now Facebook Military....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
nawaoooo,sorry bru
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
sorry u are a soldier na

wetin confra boys deh chop everyday

drilling tinz
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by kally234: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Get used to it. that how you torment harmless civillian
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by 4ka4(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Una don come again....scam.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Emmylaws(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
bettyx4327:

betty, how long will continue to scam or take advantage of people with this your YELLOW offer of yours , you have heard and seen the various ways scammers are been treated when caught on Nairaland, because of lack of satisfaction, contentment. I remember vividly that I tried it, log on to the suggested site, enter my phone number and the man recharge PIN, 30Mins later, when I did not see any promo , ok , let me load my MTN card, to my greatest surprise that it has been loaded by you BETTYx, fear God ooo, people will be swearing back at you, we are not here to cheat each other , think about it

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yea you are right... grin

I think the two Reptiles performed one after the other on that back.. grin

PYTHON DANCE featuring CROCODILE SMILE grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by tegamarro(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
My friend why are you spamming every where with your post
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by truthfulmallam(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Two pythons fighting ... Or two crocodiles biting each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.