Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) (62557 Views)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by postmann: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian soldier has forced to lament on social media following his alleged maltreatment by his superiors. According to the soldier who schooled in Maiduguri, Borno state, he was maltreated by fellow officers and was left with body marks after being seriously flogged and dealt with.

The young officer who decried the alleged action, wrote in pidgin English;

After faightin nd loosin our life for our country dis wot nigeria army officers ar doin 2 our gallant young soldiers my fellow nd able soldiers all over d country z it fair we need 2 stand nd fight 4 our ryt.......Abi una hear say officer d flog officer

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/soldier-laments-after-being-flogged-by-his-superiors-see-what-his-body-looks-like.html

Maybe the brutalized soldier was implying officers don't flog officers but can flog civilians.

Whatever the reason for your treatment, you belong to one of the world's most unprofessional armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by ogbujajnr: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na zombie lifestyles
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
That man must be a useless officer, there are ways of punishing a junior officers, not by flogging them when they commit.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Dgovernor88: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Imagine a so called Gallant soldier lamenting because of a mere trashing of transmission in state of transfusion Mtchwww who cares [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Dgovernor88: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Imagine a so called Gallant soldier lamenting because of a mere trashing of transmission in the state of transfusion Mtchwww who cares [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Manofvalor1: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
good!! dem for flog dat im black yansh make e peel!!.you know know military rules b4 u join army?.no be clear eye e take join army? abi na ogogoro eyes e take join?
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Bros face front.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 4:24am On Jun 06, 2018
This soldier isn't broken yet. More flogging for you.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Lufthansa: 4:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Let him endure it. That is how it feels when you guys oppress civilians.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian soldier has forced to lament on social media following his alleged maltreatment by his superiors. According to the soldier who schooled in Maiduguri, Borno state, he was maltreated by fellow officers and was left with body marks after being seriously flogged and dealt with.

The young officer who decried the alleged action, wrote in pidgin English;

After faightin nd loosin our life for our country dis wot nigeria army officers ar doin 2 our gallant young soldiers my fellow nd able soldiers all over d country z it fair we need 2 stand nd fight 4 our ryt.......Abi una hear say officer d flog officer

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/soldier-laments-after-being-flogged-by-his-superiors-see-what-his-body-looks-like.html
Oga soldier, na to fin one bloody civilian take revenge remain grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2018
CaptJeffry:
He didn't state what he did to attract such punishment.

My brother, this is a serious offence Ooooooh!! shocked

No offence one can ever commit can permit physical discipline in such a manner outside a training camp. It is lack of a godfather that caused this one.

Even if the guy is a fool, his colleagues that probably helped him to snap the picture are not.

If not that he were in maiduguri, the persons that did this, the person that gave the order, the persons that watched them carry out the order; all of them fit pull uniform immediately Ooooooo....... angry
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by eniade07: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2018
This OP can lie o....you are not a soldier. You are probably an impersonator. Soldiers don't flog soldiers. It's an offence.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Ashole so you know about rights
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by newoffer: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Eeeewo Jacobu

See the back of Officer Mufu as Dem arrange pankere ontop.

I don't want to pity any soldier whenever I remember how two Aboki Soldiers flogged Victor because he challenged one of their girlfriend at Zenith Bank ATM queue.

Till today, after 5years, Victor nor dey hear word well

You signed to be a tunfulu. Bear Bra.
Re: Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) by antosly(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
ashlyfab78:
I didn't remember buying the form for him so why bothering us now
He stole my money to buy the form. This is just the beginning. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.