Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This (8012 Views)

Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good evening everyone. As I was studying the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH just now, I came across this passage of the DOCTUFOS and I decided to compare the behaviour of the person concerned with that of Yahweh. i.e Yahweh said that he would visit the iniquity of the father upon their children till the third generation. This means that Yahweh was full of vengeance while he was living on earth. But here is Vichama, after a man killed his father and mother, he didn't punish the children of that man and took care of them.

Here is the Doctufos passage:

Homosapiens IV 15:20-24
20. After this, Vichama returned to the land of Pachakamaq and became the ruler of the teenagers who were the children of Pachakamaq.
21. And he said to them, do not fear that any hurt will come to you because of the evil done by your father.
22. For I will not hurt children because of the evil done by their father.
23. So Vichama took care of the twenty-one children of Pachakamaq and they worshipped him as a god.
24. Now Vichama died when he was aged sixty-eight, but his children and the children of Pachakamaq and their descendants continued to worship him even for twenty-two generations after.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Read and learn

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by spartan117(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
You keep quoting a book that is filled with foolishness and delusion.

Don't be decieved by the lesser being who authored that book, the Devil.

Accept jesus christ today as your Lord and saviour.
Come up hither there is a higher life in Christ!!!

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
spartan117:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
What's the proof that the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is filled with delusion?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2018
Johnw47 come and see this for yourself. See Vichama's application of commonsense which Yahweh cannot do.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by enilove(m): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Good evening everyone. As I was studying the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH just now, I came across this passage of the DOCTUFOS and I decided to compare the behaviour of the person concerned with that of Yahweh. i.e Yahweh said that he would visit the iniquity of the father upon their children till the third generation. This means that Yahweh was full of vengeance while he was living on earth. But here is Vichama, after a man killed his father and mother, he didn't punish the children of that man and took care of them.

20. After this, Vichama returned to the land of Pachakamaq and became the ruler of the teenagers who were the children of Pachakamaq.
21. And he said to them, do not fear that any hurt will come to you because of the evil done by your father.
23. So Vichama took care of the twenty-one children of Pachakamaq and they worshipped him as a god.
24. Now Vichama died when he was aged sixty-eight, but his children and the children of Pachakamaq and their descendants continued to worship him even for twenty-two generations after.

Otem serpent.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2018
enilove:

Otem serpent.
Funny you.
Sapiens is not the same as Serpent cool

4 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:

Quoting Doutufos of lies and deceit. Fallen angels lies camouflaged as farytales.

Repent before it's too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Primesky:

Quoting Doutufos of lies and deceit. Fallen angels lies camouflaged as farytales.

Repent before it's too late.
Sorry to let you know it's not Doutufos of lies. It's the DOCTUFOS of truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Sorry to let you know it's not Doutufos of lies. It's the DOCTUFOS of truth.

You need to know that there's no truth outside Jesus Christ. Accept that.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Primesky:

You need to know that there's no truth outside Jesus Christ. Accept that.

Fictitious Jesus has nothing to offer than lies. People are already seeing the obvious lies.

5 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Fictitious Jesus has nothing to offer than lies. People are already seeing the obvious lies.

Any spirit that denies that Jesus Christ is the Lord and has come in the flesh is the anti Christ.

Who else is an anti Christ except fallen angels. Everyone can now see the connection that you are a mouth piece of defeated and disgraced fallen angels.

No one can deny the Lordship of Jesus Christ. At the mention of His name your fallen angels will all dive the ground in worship. cheesy grin grin You want some proof?.

Mark 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

Mr. Otem, you too will bow and beg Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:
Johnw47 come and see this for yourself. See Vichama's application of commonsense which Yahweh cannot do.

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2018
Primesky:

Any spirit that denies that Jesus Christ is the Lord and has come in the flesh is the anti Christ.

Who else is an anti Christ except fallen angels. Everyone can now see the connection that you are a mouth piece of defeated and disgraced fallen angels.

No one can deny the Lordship of Jesus Christ. At the mention of His name your fallen angels will all dive the ground in worship. cheesy grin grin You want some proof?.

Mark 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

Mr. Otem, you too will bow and beg Jesus Christ.
Lol. Mark was telling you some lies there. Fictitious Jesus can never be a lord over Otem. I am a god, the son of the good gods.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Lol. Mark was telling you some lies there. Fictitious Jesus can never be a lord over Otem. I am a god, the son of the good gods.

Hahaha. son of the gods indeed. You will die like the gods if you don't repent and receive Jesus Christ today.

In case you don't know, what you are doing now is to stand directly on the firing line. Terror stricken, fear gripped fallen angels are feeding you with lies to swell your head so that you can be destroyed. Just the way Lucifer decieved them and dragged them down with him.

If you're a human being, I plead with you in the name of the Lord to repent and be saved. But if you're a fallen angel, then know for sure you have failed already and your judgement is set.

Jesus Christ is the only way and the saviour. All other gods are thieves, lyiers and impostors, who the Lord will consume with the brightness of his appearing.

Desperation and fear is all I see in you and your fallen angels hosts, because you know your time is very short now, so you desperately want to drag many people to hell with you, but know this, you will fail woefully!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha. son of the gods indeed. You will die like the gods if you don't repent and receive Jesus Christ today.

In case you don't know, what you are doing now is to stand directly on the firing line. Terror stricken, fear gripped fallen angels are feeding you with lies to swell your head so that you can be destroyed. Just the way Lucifer decieved them and dragged them down with him.

If you're a human being, I plead with you in the name of the Lord to repent and be saved. But if you're a fallen angel, then know for sure you have failed already and your judgement is set.

Jesus Christ is the only way and the saviour. All other gods are thieves, lyiers and impostors, who the Lord will consume with the brightness of his appearing.

Desperation and fear is all I see in you and your fallen angels hosts, because you know your time is very short now, so you desperately want to drag many people to hell with you, but know this, you will fail woefully!.
How else do you want me to die before? Definitely I will die like the gods. Infact, anyhow death wants to come to me, me likey cheesy Asin... what concerns me about how I die when I've already seen what exists and awaits me after death

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:
How else do you want me to die before? Definitely I will die like the gods. Infact, anyhow death wants to come to me, me likey cheesy Asin... what concerns me about how I die when I've already seen what exists and awaits me after death

Living without Jesus Christ is a big mistake. Dying without Him is eternal death and separation from God.

The death of the fallen angels/false god's is a never ending eternity of horror and pain. You don't want to be part of that I tell you. But because they are so much interested in pulling you along, they'll lie and try to deceive you.

I have been told those lies they tell you, but the Holy Spirit of God saved me from their deception. Flee from them before they ruin your eternal destiny.

Run into the hands of Jesus Christ who truly loves you and you will be saved. Shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Primesky:

Living without Jesus Christ is a big mistake. Dying without Him is eternal death and separation from God.

The death of the fallen angels/false god's is a never ending eternity of horror and pain. You don't want to be part of that I tell you. But because they are so much interested in pulling you along, they'll lie and try to deceive you.

I have been told those lies they tell you, but the Holy Spirit of God saved me from their deception. Flee from them before they ruin your eternal destiny.

Run into the hands of Jesus Christ who truly loves you and you will be saved. Shalom.
You speak of separation from God? Do you mean that God Almighty is finite in size such that someone or something can be separate from it with a particular distance? If that's what you mean, then the god you're talking about isn't God Almighty (the Existence). No one or nothing can be separated from God Almighty the cause of EXISTENCE, the maker of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, etc. That's the fact!!!

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:
You speak of separation from God? Do you mean that God Almighty is finite in size such that someone or something can be separate from it with a particular distance? If that's what you mean, then the god you're talking about isn't God Almighty (the Existence). No one or nothing can be separated from God Almighty the cause of EXISTENCE, the maker of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, etc. That's the fact!!!

Oh no! What a lie! Satan is a liar!

My God is not an it for your information. That someone is separated from God does not mean He's finite. It means you loose the sense and enjoyment of His beautiful essence, which is love, joy, peace, mercy, grace etc.

See for yourself from the scriptures below.

Psalms 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Are you still not satisfied?. OK take this one too!

Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Primesky:

Oh no! What a lie! Satan is a liar!

My God is not an it for your information. That someone is separated from God does not mean He's finite. It means you loose the sense and enjoyment of His beautiful essence, which is love, joy, peace, mercy, grace etc.

See for yourself from the scriptures below.

Psalms 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Are you still not satisfied?. OK take this one too!

Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Oh, so you god is a 'he'. He must be like you,with a nose, a mouth and a joystick, etc. Oh, I see! shocked
As a matter of fact, the Creator of your god is genderless:

MCC 1:1-4
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a
great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can
destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by geoworldedu: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2018
0temSapien:

Nice story. Yahweh can buy common sense here.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2018
0temSapien:

you haven't but you will:

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2018
johnw47:

you haven't but you will:

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Okay now let's be realistic, would you prefer that I burn in fire forever because I don't care about your god?

Aworawo 12:36-37
36. For I tell you the truth, whoever makes an afterlife of fire for humanity is a devil and his rivals and superiors who are better than him shall not allow such kind of fire to remain burning. For even as Adeiza forced me to end this punishment, so shall the higher beings who are wise stop whoever that being is who made an eternal fire as a place to be after death.
37. For foolishness is the portion of Yahweh if indeed he ever nursed such kind of afterlife in his mind, let alone making it real. Therefore my children, forgive me for subjecting you through these three days of fasting and heat. For this I do to save you and your future from becoming useless to yourself by wasting your time worshipping a god who is a terrorist.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 3:36am On Jun 08, 2018
0temSapien:
Okay now let's be realistic, would you prefer that I burn in fire forever because I don't care about your god?

[s]Aworawo 12:36-37
36. For I tell you the truth, whoever makes an afterlife of fire for humanity is a devil and his rivals and superiors who are better than him shall not allow such kind of fire to remain burning. For even as Adeiza forced me to end this punishment, so shall the higher beings who are wise stop whoever that being is who made an eternal fire as a place to be after death.
37. For foolishness is the portion of Yahweh if indeed he ever nursed such kind of afterlife in his mind, let alone making it real. Therefore my children, forgive me for subjecting you through these three days of fasting and heat. For this I do to save you and your future from becoming useless to yourself by wasting your time worshipping a god who is a terrorist.[/s]

@strikethrough, so you have just written that and fool yourself and believe it
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 3:38am On Jun 08, 2018
0temSapien:

it has nothing to do with what i prefer

you will be thrown into everlasting fire because you blaspheme the Holy Spirit
that was in the Son of God Jesus Christ, when that Holy Spirit was of His Father YAHWEH

you also call God Almighty-YAHWEH, satan

you yourself have determined your end:

Mat_12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2018
johnw47:

@strikethrough, so you have just written that and fool yourself and believe it

You're wrong. It has always been there, not even this year. Check this link to see:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/50#56850416http://www.nairaland.com/4025885/see-what-forefather-say-when
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2018
johnw47:

it has nothing to do with what i prefer

you will be thrown into everlasting fire because you blaspheme the Holy Spirit
that was in the Son of God Jesus Christ, when that Holy Spirit was of His Father YAHWEH

you also call God Almighty-YAHWEH, satan

you yourself have determined your end:

Mat_12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

So because Matthew and John told you this, you believed it over what our own ancestors said? Didn't you see what the Aworawo of Ida/Ankpa said concerning that? At least Ida is in Nigeria, unlike Rome in Italy.
And even I have seen that there are no universal afterlives with fire burning people. Whoever sees such delusion has built such unpleasant state for himself or herself through his or her excessive fear: such fear is what I'm born to kill in humans.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by Primesky(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2018
0temSapien:
Oh, so you god is a 'he'. He must be like you,with a nose, a mouth and a joystick, etc. Oh, I see! shocked
As a matter of fact, the Creator of your god is genderless:

MCC 1:1-4
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a
great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can
destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.

Oh what a pity!. So you, a sensible being, was created by a senseless, idiotic, stupid and shapeless 'it', what kind of sense is this one?. Typical of human sense, complete earthling. The wisdom of God is foolishness to you. How can you understand it, when you're not born again?.

Your god may be an 'it', but my God, the Holy and sovereign God is not!. That we refer to Him as 'He' does not mean all of the things you listed there above.

The fallen angels plan is to remove the knowledge of God from man's heart and simply refer to Him as 'it' that way, you won't be accountable to Him. But this plan and lie has failed. Get that clear!

My God has powerful names, and your fallen angels and you are trying to deny that or make men forget that, because His name messes you up grin.

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Psalms 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Mr. Otem, just stop wasting your time OK, tell those fallen angels you call gods, that their sentence has been made and that they will not escape it. Tell them that many of us (humans) will surely make it to heaven because Jesus Christ is with us and for us, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about that.

The kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God!. The matter is already settled grin cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by dalaman: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED come and see oo. This one don pass my power.

3 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by CAPSLOCKED: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2018
spartan117:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory
:

YOU JUST QUOTED A BOOK FILLED WITH MISOGYNY, MURDERS, HATRED, BRUTALITY, BABARISM, GENOCIDE, INFANTICIDE, CANNIBALISM, AND ALL ROUND FALSEHOOD.

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THE LESSER BEING WHO AUTHORED THAT BOOK, "PLAGIARISM".

ACCEPT DALAMAN TODAY AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR.
COME UP HITHER THERE'S A HIGHER LIFE IN DALAMAN.

4 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by CAPSLOCKED: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2018
dalaman:
CAPSLOCKED come and see oo. This one don pass my power.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS OTEM AGAIN O.

AND HE CLAIMS HE DOESN'T DO METH.

3 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2018
0temSapien:

You're wrong. It has always been there, not even this year. Check this link to see:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/50#56850416http://www.nairaland.com/4025885/see-what-forefather-say-when

so you wrote it last year and still fool yourself and believe it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Speaks Through His Spirit (tell Yours) / I'm Fed UP!! I Want To Start A Church! Who Is With Me? / Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.