Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This (8014 Views)

Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2018
0temSapien:
Learn

otem, only fantasy and lies can be learned from your doctufos and your many gods,
and from your copying the bible and changing it:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
johnw47:

otem, only fantasy and lies can be learned from your doctufos and your many gods,
and from your copying the bible and changing it:

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The truth in this place is staring at your face. Learn the truth and be free from religious lies cool
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
0temSapien:

The truth in this place is staring at your face. Learn the truth and be free from religious lies cool

u talking nonsense still otem
you turned from the truth, Jesus, the bible
and turned to lies, false gods, doctufos

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author =johnw47 post=68505005]

u talking nonsense otem
you turned from the truth, Jesus, the bible
and turned to lies, false gods, doctufos

[/quote]
See now, you can't accept the truth. You have fully devoted yourself to religious fables undecided
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
0temSapien:

See now, you can't accept the truth. You have fully devoted yourself to religious fables undecided

oh duh copy cat is all you can do
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh copy cat is all you can do
cheesy
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
^^^ and that smiley is because like i said you have nothing else

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
johnw47:

^^^ and that smiley is because like i said you have nothing else
it's true cheesy
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2018
otem were you boozed up when you posted these:

0temSapien:
I like your kind of pepper. Do you belong to the 'pepper them' gang?

0temSapien:
wink

0temSapien:
wink
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2018
johnw47:
otem were you boozed up when you posted these:
asking me grin
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2018
0temSapien:
asking me grin

i take your refusal to answer as "yes"

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
johnw47:

i take your refusal to answer as "yes"

grin
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 4:41am On Jun 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 1Sharon(f): 2:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Primesky:

Any spirit that denies that Jesus Christ is the Lord and has come in the flesh is the anti Christ.

Who else is an anti Christ except fallen angels. Everyone can now see the connection that you are a mouth piece of defeated and disgraced fallen angels.

No one can deny the Lordship of Jesus Christ. At the mention of His name your fallen angels will all dive the ground in worship. cheesy grin grin You want some proof?.

Mark 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

Mr. Otem, you too will bow and beg Jesus Christ.

Dey there.

There is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet.

Aloha Snackbar

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
1Sharon:

Dey there.

There is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet.

Aloha Snackbar
So you have not repented and give your life to fictitious Jesus abi cheesy
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 2:54am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
So you have not repented and give your life to fictitious Jesus abi cheesy

Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

you will have company there otem:

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

you will have company there otem:

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.[

Christians and fear are 5 and 6. This guy is still scared of what John the astrologer wrote in the year 280 thousands of the homo sapiens era. Even Paul cast him out for writing this revelation rubbish. undecided
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by chiedu7: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Amazing people are allowed to insult God, when u insult allah the MODS will ban u
0temSapien:

Christians and fear are 5 and 6. This guy is still scared of what John the astrologer wrote in the year 280 thousands of the homo sapiens era. Even Paul cast him out for writing this revelation rubbish. undecided
All we fear are moslems killing us
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

(Rev 22:18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
(Rev 22:19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

2 Likes

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
chiedu7:
Amazing people are allowed to insult God, when u insult allah the MODS will ban u

All we fear are moslems killing us

It's a lie! I have been making fun of your god Yahweh and his mate Allah for a long time now and I don't get banned for specifically mocking Allah. By the way, both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual prison, but mind you, I have never and I will never insult God Almighty who created them both, because insulting God Almighty amounts to insulting EXISTENCE and all things in the MULTIVERSE. cool
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

It's a lie! I have been making fun of your god Yahweh and his mate Allah for a long time now and I don't get banned for specifically mocking Allah. By the way, both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual prison, but mind you, I have never and I will never insult God Almighty who created them both, because insulting God Almighty amounts to insulting EXISTENCE and all things in the MULTIVERSE. cool

2Ti_4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

2Ti_4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Timothy abi na Paul tells you this and you didn't double check to find out what is the truth and what is not. In my own case, I departed from falsehood and turn to the truth. I wish that the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god can reveal this truth to you. 8
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Timothy abi na Paul tells you this and you didn't double check to find out what is the truth and what is not. In my own case, I departed from falsehood and turn to the truth. I wish that the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god can reveal this truth to you. 8

otem you are confused of course, i know the truth
you don't, and so cannot know God:

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

otem you are confused of course, i know the truth
you don't, and so cannot know God:

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John made fictitious Jesus to tell you this lie and you just believe it like that? Shuo!!! shocked

CE 4:53
53. So John continued to write letters in different scripts, sending them to the converts in many places. And for the Nikolatians, he hated them with great hatred, cursing them upon his bed at the close of every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
John made fictitious Jesus to tell you this lie and you just believe it like that? Shuo!!! shocked

CE 4:53
53. So John continued to write letters in different scripts, sending them to the converts in many places. And for the Nikolatians, he hated them with great hatred, cursing them upon his bed at the close of every day.

and even still, you otem have only foolishness to say, and quotes from satan's book doctufos

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

truly Jesus is the Truth:

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by 0temSapien: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

and even still, you otem have only foolishness to say, and quotes from satan's book doctufos

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

truly Jesus is the Truth:

How nice is what I quoted? Very nice, isn't it? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by geoworldedu: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2018
IndustryEight:
Let me ask a serious question, the bible was introduced as a foreign religion to us. How do you validate the bible was not written by a madman? . using Reversed, restructured psychology to control humans. Please and please if you cannot answer me apart from what the bible says about itself, don't quote me. How can we be so gullible by religion? Imagine God dragging chair to sit in the hearts of men? Well personally I know he doesn't mean shiiiit to me. For all I know he is a badguy as portrayed by the bible, and I don't like his alleged sense of Authority or superiority complex very much. I can't spend my whole eternity, that my brain cannot very well comprehend. To sing praises and worship to some megalomaniac sitting on a throne, feeding off over 50+ billion souls worship. I'd rather kiss and have sehx with the female version of Lucifer, or should i say LUCY. I am sovereign and I do not exist to serve or worship any conscious sentient being. Please don't mention if you are a hater. *smiles*
Johnw47 how come you did not answer this? Now pls do.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by geoworldedu: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
The guy is obssessed with you. No homo intended though.
Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

otem, you keep proving the proverb true:

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2018
geoworldedu:
Johnw47 how come you did not answer this? Now pls do.

geo, i often don't reply to nonsense,
and i sometimes do, like i'm replying to you now

1 Like

Re: The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This by johnw47: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2018
geoworldedu:
The guy is obssessed with you. No homo intended though.

but we now know which way your thoughts go geo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Speaks Through His Spirit (tell Yours) / I'm Fed UP!! I Want To Start A Church! Who Is With Me? / Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.