Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! (26380 Views)

Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Mariory(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2010
Some journalists are not happy that Israel is using footage captured by the press to show the truth about what happened.

JERUSALEM – Israel's military is using video confiscated from people on the Gaza-bound aid flotilla to justify opening fire during its deadly raid on the ships, drawing sharp criticism Thursday from foreign correspondents who say some of the footage was shot by journalists.

At least two videos posted to the army spokesperson's YouTube channel are labeled "captured" from the Mavi Marmara, the Turkish ship Israeli commandos stormed in a nighttime raid Monday that left nine people dead.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100603/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by netotse(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2010
@mariory
your videos will be ignored the same way all the others were. . .they have refused to see reason.

i believe israel was heavy handed(as usual), but the activitist got what was coming to them. . .how u go dey attack commandos? who your papa be?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Mariory(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2010
netotse:

@mariory
your videos will be ignored the same way all the others were. . .they have refused to see reason.

i believe israel was heavy handed(as usual), but the activitist got what was coming to them. . .how u go dey attack commandos? who your papa be?

That should never stop the truth. The truth is avaliable to me so I will spread it non the less. This next video is from onboard the ship. One passenger decribes how he wants to become a martyr. Video was consfisticated and released by the IDF

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSAxAj2KIdU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSAxAj2KIdU
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Mariory(m): 12:46am On Jun 04, 2010
"Peace" activists prepare their weapons. Video is shot by people on board the ship. Video consfisticated by and released by the IDF

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlSSaPT_OU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlSSaPT_OU
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Mariory(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2010
Footage of weapons retrived from the ship and onboad footage of how the "peace" activists obtained the metal pipes they used to attack IDF troops. one of the knives has blood on it. Video consfisticated and released by the IDF

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16sANhzjcC0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16sANhzjcC0
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=24pt]Flotilla activists given hero's welcome in Turkey[/size]

Reuters) - Hundreds of activists from a Turkish-led aid flotilla landed at Istanbul early on Thursday, dazed and shaken after their ordeal but given a hero's welcome by thousands of cheering supporters waiting at the airport.
Three Turkish planes that bore the activists from Tel Aviv to Turkey also carried the simple wooden coffins of the nine killed when Israeli commandos stormed the ships trying to take aid to Gaza.

"We've been scared, frightened, kidnapped and attacked with battleships while we were taking aid to needy people in Gaza," said Mustafa Ahmet, a British citizen of Turkish origin.

The Israeli military said the deaths occurred when commandos stormed the Mavi Marmara, the cruise ship on which most of the violence occurred, from helicopters and dinghies.

As activists descended from the planes at Istanbul's Ataturk airport they lifted their arms in defiance, but afterwards some were overcome with emotion and wept.

The majority of the 466 people aboard the planes were Turkish with some British, Norwegian, Dutch and Spanish citizens among them.

Several activists suggested the death toll was higher than nine, and accused the Israeli army of hiding bodies and destroying forensic evidence.

"The soldiers shot a doctor who wanted to surrender and they threw dead bodies into the sea. We still don't know what happened to them," said Bulent Yildirim, chairman of the IHH, the Turkish Islamic charity which organized the convoy.

He said Israeli commandos had forced activists to kneel with their hands behind their backs after they stormed the flotilla, and helicopters circling overhead poured cold sea water onto them.

Kevin Ovenden of Britain said a man who had pointed a camera at the soldiers was shot directly through the forehead with live ammunition, with the exit wound blowing away the back of his skull.

Israel says its commandos were attacked as they came aboard the Mavi Marmara, forcing them to shoot in self-defense after activists clubbed and stabbed them and snatched their weapons.

Many of those waiting at Istanbul's Ataturk airport carried Palestinian flags and bore slogans such as "murderer Israel," while one group of protesters tore up an Israeli flag. Hours earlier thousands had demonstrated in a central Istanbul square.

The injured were flown separately to a military airport in Ankara aboard two air ambulances.

The killings of Turks onboard the flotilla has brought the already strained relationship between the Jewish state and Turkey's Islamist-leaning government close to breaking point.

Turkey recalled its ambassador and Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan has called for Israel's act to be "punished."

(Editing by Michael Roddy)
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6520ET20100603
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=14pt]Let's take them one by one, a Liar after Liar[/size]
@Davilyn

In your past comments I did not see any sense to discuss. That is why I just  But when you listed pure lies, you have dug a well where only you will fall in.

Where did you get this bu** sh**t. Did you get it from the Pro-Zionism Encyclopedia of Lies?

I am sure that you have seen the true estimation of the troops from the two sides but deliberately twisted the facts to suite your lies.
All Egyptian Army was 40,000 personnel, and sent only 10,000 personnel to the field.

The constant liars always claim that people would not scrutinize their lies. Any army officer or expert with simple calculations of what you said can tell you the true estimation.
That is how I know you are just lying, but for what? Is that much your heart is full of hatred? Such dark heart can't see light.

Arab troops in 1948 war; 23,000 Personnel
Egypt:
10,000 personnel

Jordan :
4,500 personnel, led by John Glubb (British!!)

Iraq:
2,500 Personnel

Syria:
1,876 Personnel

Lebanon:
450 Personnel

Saudi Arabia:
759 personnel

Palestinians:
3,000 personnel

The Israeli Forces:
I listed the most modest estimation of its troops, some Western estimation, depending on Israeli sources, estimated its troops more than 105,000 Personnel
IDF:
45,300 Personnel

Haganah:
12,000 personnel

European Volunteers:

Stern:

Palmach:
2,200 personnel

By the way, Stern Gang killed Count Bernadotte, a Swedish Diplomat and the UN mediator in the Arab – Israeli conflict in Palestine 1947-1948. Ironically, the leader of the killers, Yitzhak Yezernitsky later became the Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir. They killed him despite that fact that the UN Division plan gave the Zionists 56% , Arabs 43%, while 1%, Jerusalem would remain under UN control. 

Sources:
-The Arab- Israeli Conflict, The Palestine War 1948, by Efraim Karsh, Essential Histories series, Osprey Publishing
- 1948: A History of the First Arab- Israeli War, by Benny Morris, Yale University Press, 2008
-Arabs at War: Military Effectiveness, 1948-1991, by Kenneth Michael Pollack
-The Arab-Israeli wars, by Chaim Herzog (Former President of Israel) published in 1982
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2010
@Davilyn
Ironically, you quoted what you said from Wikipedia but twisted intentionally the facts. I suspected your source when you said it. A thief always goes around his crime spot.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 1:57am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=20pt]Irish man denies Gaza activists armed[/size]
Irish Times
An Irishman who was part of a Gaza bound aid flotilla raided by the Israeli Defence Forces today said he saw nothing to suggest any of the peace activists were in possession of weapons.
Shane Dillion, from Blackrock in Dublin, said the fire fighting defences of the flotilla’s largest ship, the Mavi Marmara , were activated when the commandos attempted to board, as was the norm for pirate attacks, and that rubbish bins were thrown from the deck.
He rejected Israeli claims that some of the activists were armed during the attack which killed at least nine people.

[size=14pt]“Any of the weapons I have seen demonstrated by the Israeli defence forces were typical equipment that you would have on a ship,” said Mr Dillon,[/size] a member of the Irish Palestine Solidarity Campaign.

[size=14pt]“There was a knife for a galley. They also showed a sledgehammer, which would be on a merchant vessel for anchor cables etc. There was nothing on display to show there were any weapons.”[/size]

Speaking at a press conference in Dublin today, Mr Dillon said there was a screening system and electronic detectors onboard the largest boat in the flotilla, the Mavi Marmara ,  to check it passengers for weapons. He returned from Israel last night.

Mr Dillon, who was travelling on the Challenger 1  in the flotilla, said when the Israeli commandos boarded the ship the activists engaged in “purely non violent and verbal protection” to allow him time to get video footage of the attack uploaded to the internet.

[size=16pt]He said the Israeli’s initially focused their attention on the journalist onboard as it appeared they did not want footage, photographs or reports of what had transpired to be released.[/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 1:59am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=16pt]

Once again Israel has shown its true colors, its murderous intentions; it showed the world what a ruthless, emotionless, cold-blooded killing machine it is.

We all remember that apartheid regime had no problem when it killed an innocent American girl named Rachel Corrie, we all remember the British reporters that the IDF shot dead.

This monster defies all moral or human values[/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=14pt]Please Everybody Watch the Alleged Videos Of Finding Weapons on The ships of the Peace Activists Provokes Flotilla
Do Not Just Read The Title, Watch and Judge By Yourself, Is it really Weapons.
Zionists Liars Again Insists on Their Bloody Lies, They Just assume that No One Would Scrutinize Their allegations.

The first video 58 sec:  25sec that show Israeli Officers taking the activists out of the ships, then collections of NORMAL lighting and Torching Stuff, Knives from Ship's Kitchens, Sticks and bars, which are on any other ship in the world

DID THEY FIND ANY WEAPONS WITHING THE AID MATTERIALS THAT WAS SUPPLIED TO THE PALESTINIANS?
No Need To Answer
ZERO

The Third Video as usual is showing part of the fight back, l

Let them release the recorded Video by the media men on the ships from beginning, let them accept international investigation[/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=18pt]Zionists Support Flotilla Attack[/size]
http://www.demotix.com/news/346651/zionists-support-flotilla-attack

[size=14pt]If you like, jump in the same dirty ditch of Zionism [/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 2:11am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=36pt]S. Africa recalls envoy over flotilla raid [/size]
Israel News 

[size=18pt]Diplomatic damage over flotilla takeover reaches Africa – Pretoria recalls its ambassador to Tel Aviv; Senegal faces growing demand to suspend relations with Israel, boycott its products [/size]

[size=14pt]South Africa became the latest country to recall its ambassador to Israel, following the Monday raid on the Gaza-bound aid flotilla, resulting in nine fatalities and dozens of injuries.

Despite the decision, a South African foreign affairs official stressed they had no intention of expelling the Israeli ambassador or cutting diplomatic ties with the Jewish state

In view of the recent attack on the flotilla ship carrying relief aid to Gaza, South Africa's Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation in consultation with the presidency has decided to recall its ambassador to Israel, Mr. Ismael Coovadia," said ministry official Malusi Mogale.

"We condemn this attack in the strongest terms. In our view, this derails the peace process in the region and by withdrawing our ambassador we would like to send a strong message of condemnation to the government of Israel," said Mogale.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry regretted the announcement, and issued a statement saying, "Those who criticize Israel would be better advised tturn their criticism against the terror-supporting rioters from the flotilla, who have nothing to do with humaneness." 

Amid growing diplomatic tension, another African country has faced growing pressures to expel its Israeli ambassador. Several civil organizations in Senegal, including the Islamic Brotherhoods of Senegal, urged the government to "suspend diplomatic relations" with Jeruslem and boycott Israeli products following the IDF takeover of the flotilla.

"We must set an example, close the Israeli embassy in Dakar and expel the ambassador," read a statement signed by dozens of organizations in the West African country[/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by BOMANY: 2:14am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=24pt]AFRICA, HEP HEP HEP HOORAY

HEP HEP HEP HOORAY

HEP HEP HEP HOORAY

God Bless Africa[/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Beaf: 3:34am On Jun 04, 2010
@Davidylan

I remember giving you a little homework some days back. grin
In your time away, did you check out the events connected to Thursday, October 25, 1962?
Of course a couple of other dates and events are crucial to, but I want to hear your thoughts again based on your spurious arguments on the legality of the Gaza blockade; especially now that you have had a lot of time to cool off (from your foul mothed verbal outbursts) and reflect on the self defeating supporting evidence you provided. Perhaps it is time for unbiased admissions and sincere, open hearted learning on your part? grin grin grin

Some of us are here to ensure the accuracy and sanctity of history.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by madlady(f): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2010
BOMANY:

[size=24pt]AFRICA, HEP HEP HEP HOORAY

HEP HEP HEP HOORAY

HEP HEP HEP HOORAY

God Bless Africa[/size] AND THE WORLD.

This guy, I can hear your voice in my sleep. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2010
@BOMANY,

Thanks for showing us more of the evil called Israel.

Those arrogant bas.tards think they can milk the sympathy from the Holocaust forever, killing and destroying everybody and everything on their way.

If I was a Jew and an Israeli, I will still condemn my government for such evil.

May God punish Israel!
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Beaf: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2010
The Director of Reporters Without Borders has just said that Israel siezed camera's, films and video's belonging to journalists on the flotilla, which they have refused to release. . . Yes some of the victims European and Australian journalists. There are claims that someone was shot between the eyes for raising a camera to photograph the operation, another female journalist was was tasered, brutalised and her equipment confiscated.

[size=14pt]What are they trying to hide?[/size]
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Afam(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2010
@BOMANY,

It seems you are new to the evil machinations and extreme ignorance of this davidylan. The last time he responded to my post and asked questions I told him that I had gone past responding to people that are clueless and ignorant religious bigots like him.

Don't waste your time debating anything with him, he has been completely brainwashed beyond any form of redemption.

@topic,

From the very first video footages by IDF I made it clear that the footages must have been edited and tweaked to support the position of Israel just as one cannot expect NTA to be fair in reporting the Nigerian government affairs.

We are even seeing more and more ridiculous videos.

For Israel to even claim that the activists snatched guns from commandos goes to show the extent they are willing to go in all these.

Shame to those who turn login on it's head just because of their hatred for Islam, Arab or anything Palestine.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2010
^^^^ why not show us an Arab/Palestine tweaked video let us compare and contrast.

u are simply and intentionally closing your eyes to the truth and you claim to be an unbiased bystander.

Shame to YOU who turn login on it's head just because of your hatred for Israel, or anything Jew.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by nihun(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2010
^^^Well said.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Afam(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2010
kaecy5:

^^^^ why not show us an Arab/Palestine tweaked video let us compare and contrast.

u are simply and intentionally closing your eyes to the truth and you claim to be an unbiased bystander.

Shame to YOU who turn login on it's head just because of your hatred for Israel,  or anything Jew.

As usual, you are as wrong as the word in bold and in red. Am I affecting your login?

Why should I hate Israel? I don't believe in blanket condemnation or commendation like little minds like yourself.

While recognizing Israel's right to defend herself I oppose the killing of any innocent person by Israel under the guise that it is defending itself.

I won't sink to the depth you've gotten to so I blame or praise based on specifics and that is something I strongly believe that you are incapable of doing.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Tudor6(f): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

@BOMANY,

It seems you are new to the evil machinations and extreme ignorance of this davidylan. The last time he responded to my post and asked questions I told him that I had gone past responding to people that are clueless and ignorant religious bigots like him.

Don't waste your time debating anything with him, he has been completely brainwashed beyond any form of redemption.

@topic,
[b]
From the very first video footages by IDF I made it clear that the footages must have been edited and tweaked to support the position of Israel [/b]just as one cannot expect NTA to be fair in reporting the Nigerian government affairs.

We are even seeing more and more ridiculous videos.

For Israel to even claim that the activists snatched guns from commandos goes to show the extent they are willing to go in all these.

Shame to those who turn login on it's head just because of their hatred for Islam, Arab or anything Palestine.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THIS?? or is this the usual trash from afam making noises without basis or proof whatsoever. . . pls shut your mouth and stop blowing hot empty air
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Afam(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2010
Tudór:

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THIS?? or is this the usual trash from afam making noises without basis or proof whatsoever. . . pls shut your mouth and stop blowing hot empty air

When you see your father make sure you him just that.

You see video footages that begin showing where the activists were attacking the commandos but not when the commandos got to them.

Honestly, some of you here are incapable of using your brains to think. Israel used phosphorus and denied it until the fact was established by non Israelis so what makes you think they will not remove the part that does not favor them?

This is common sense but again who says common sense is that common?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Tudor6(f): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

When you see your father make sure you him just that.

You see video footages that begin showing where the activists were attacking the commandos but not when the commandos got to them.

Honestly, some of you here are incapable of using your brains to think. Israel used phosphorus and denied it until the fact was established by non Israelis so what makes you think they will not remove the part that does not favor them?

This is common sense but again who says common sense is that common?
You are indeed very dense. . . i asked for evidence and you come at me with conjectures and hypothesis??

shut the ffuck up abeg if you've got no proof. . . .like i said, stop blowing hot air!
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Afam(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2010
Tudór:

You are indeed very dense. . . i asked for evidence and you come at me with conjectures and hypothesis??

shut the ffuck up abeg if you've got no proof. . . .like i said, stop blowing hot air!

You asked for evidence? Na wah oo! So any idiot on NL thinks he/she can ask for evidence? Who the hell are you? I think you over rating yourself, get real.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Tudor6(f): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

You asked for evidence? Na wah oo! So any idiot on NL thinks he/she can ask for evidence? Who the hell are you? I think you over rating yourself, get real.
bla bla bla. . . . In other words, the FOOL has got no evidence for his daft claims as usual. . .thank u. . .next please!!!
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Mariory(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

In this videos the commandos are not even on the Ship yet. Yet we see them being attacked with Water hoses, Catapults, Flashbangs, and other objects. We also see them waiting on the deck of the ship with metal bars, metal chains, and chairs. In the first video, we see Isreali commandos attacked as soon as they land on the ship. Only the first video was taken by the IDF. The other two were shot by people on the ship.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6sAEYpHF24&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6sAEYpHF24

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlSSaPT_OU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZlSSaPT_OU
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Afam(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2010
Did you read anywhere that the activists claimed they were sprayed with sea water from air before the commandos came down?

Or, do you expect IDF to film that one too and show the world?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

Did you read anywhere that the activists claimed they were sprayed with sea water from air before the commandos came down?

Or, do you expect IDF to film that one too and show the world?

You are an amazing lad.

You know absolutely nothing about middle east politics or historical facts.

Stick to your local issues abeg, lol. grin
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Romeo4real(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
@Mariory -

One passenger decribes how he wants to become a martyr. Video was consfisticated and released by the IDF
"Peace" activists prepare their weapons. Video is shot by people on board the ship. Video consfisticated by and released by the IDF
Footage of weapons retrived from the ship and onboad footage of how the "peace" activists obtained the metal pipes they used to attack IDF troops. one of the knives has blood on it. Video consfisticated and released by the IDF

What exactly is your point? That the "peace activists" chose to defend themselves from heavily armed soldiers attempting to ILLEGALLY board their boat? That they used sticks, metal bars, chains and knives to defend themselves, their boat and their property against soldiers armed with Colt AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbines capable of firing up to 800 rounds per minute? Soldiers who had NO right to board the ship?

IS that your point?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
@Afam
wow if u have a good sense of reasoning or clear vision u would see that i merely edited ur statement. so if u have issues with the word LOGIN then u should ask your self why u had to type same word earlier

i am still waiting for ur own version of the video footage where

1. the freedom fighters where first attacked by IDF
2. IDF was using intimidation and aggression tactics on them
3. commandos killing peaceful activist

we know u dont have these footage, and as usual u rant ur mouth with no proof. it is not in using indirect insulting words that make u a good analyzer of any situation but by simply stating the facts and probably figures

mariory have not said much he has just shown us evidence for us to judge by ourselves, show us urs,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) / Tennessee Floods: 15 Killed Including Twin Toddlers, More Than 30 Missing(Pix) / Mugabe's 2nd Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Younger Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.