Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! (26381 Views)

Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by DOMAN: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2010
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Kgdavid(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2010
and all of sudden no more replies from beef and afang
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 5:13am On Jun 05, 2010
[size=18pt]Autopsy shows Gaza activists were hit 30 times: report[/size]
Fri Jun 4, 7:00 pm ET

LONDON (Reuters) – Nine Turkish activists killed in an Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship were shot a total of 30 times and five died of gunshot wounds to the head, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported on Friday.

Autopsy results showed the men were hit mostly with 9mm bullets, many fired at close range, the Guardian said, quoting Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the Turkish council of forensic medicine which carried out the autopsies on Friday.

Israeli commandos stormed a flotilla of aid ships planning to break the Israeli sea blockade of Gaza on Monday. The deaths, which all took place on one ship, the Mavi Marmara, drew widespread condemnation.

Israel said the marines who rappelled onto the Mavi Marmara fired in self-defense after activists attacked them with clubs and knives as well as two pistols snatched from the commandos.

The autopsy results showed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back, the Guardian said.

A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has U.S. citizenship, was shot five times from less than 45 cm (18 inches) away, in the face, the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back, it said.

Two other men were shot four times. Five of those killed were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, the Guardian quoted Buyuk as saying.

In addition to those killed, 48 others suffered gunshot wounds and six activists were still missing, he added.

Israel said the multiple gunshot wounds did not mean the shots were fired other than in self defense.

"The only situation when a soldier shot was when it was a clearly a life-threatening situation," the Guardian quoted a spokesman for the Israeli embassy in London as saying.

"Pulling the trigger quickly can result in a few bullets being in the same body, but does not change the fact they were in a life-threatening situation," the spokesman said.

The newspaper quoted Haluk Ince, chairman of the council of forensic medicine in Istanbul, as saying that in only one case was there a single bullet wound, to the forehead from a distant shot, while every other body showed multiple wounds.

He said all but one of the bullets retrieved from the bodies came from 9mm rounds. Of the other round, Ince said: "It was the first time we have seen this kind of material used in firearms. It was just a container including many types of pellets usually used in shotguns. It penetrated the head region in the temple and we found it intact in the brain."

No-one at Turkey's forensic laboratory could immediately be reached for comment.

Turkey, Israel's only Muslim ally, stepped up its rhetoric over the killings on Friday, accusing the Jewish state of betraying its own biblical law.

(Reporting by Adrian Croft)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100604/wl_nm/us_israel_flotilla_autopsies#mwpphu-container
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2010
May God punish Israel!
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

May God punish Israel!

He seems to be punishing arabs and muslims. He's blessed Israel with atomic weapons, superior military skills and a first-world economy instead. Sorry.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Beaf: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2010
@Cohomology

There are also some activists still missing. Some figures put the total number of dead at 19. Things can't be hidden forever, so we'll be finding out shortly.

A British activist caught up in the aid flotilla raid en route to Gaza says she fears the death toll may rise as some people are still missing from the convoy.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Israeli-Flotilla-Raid-Briton-Sarah-Colborne-Claims-Some-Are-Still-Missing-From-Gaza-Aid-Ships/Article/201006115643039?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15643039_Israeli_Flotilla_Raid%3A_Briton_Sarah_Colborne_Claims_Some_Are_Still_Missing_From_Gaza_Aid_Ships

The German foreign ministry confirmed that six of a known 11 German citizens who were part of the flotilla were still missing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/01/gaza-aid-flotilla-henning-mankell
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Beaf: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2010
davidylan:

He seems to be punishing arabs and muslims. He's blessed Israel with atomic weapons, superior military skills and a first-world economy instead. Sorry.

Pick your brains up dude. I'm not interested in any braindead Arab - Israeli tosh, but even kids know that several Arab countries are in very robust shape economically. In fact there has been quite a tilt in the Worlds financial systems to Arab countries. . . But of course, you don't read. cry

Anyway forget the silly diversions and face the topic squarely, if you've got anything (aside from a gutter mouth) to contribute that is.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 5:37am On Jun 05, 2010
davidylan:

God knows that I'm not going to shed one tear the day we'll hear of a massive dawn bombing of Tel-Aviv with massive casualty figures. That day will come after Iran (and maybe Turkey) has secured her nuclear arsenal to deter potential Israeli retaliation in conventional military conflict.

Israel's current unchecked aggression stems from her confidence in her nuclear deterrence. Iran and, hopefully Turkey, will possess nuclear weapons within the coming two decades. Then Israel will understand what America learned during the Cold War.

This oppression cannot last forever.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2010
Beaf:

@Cohomology

There are also some activists still missing. Some figures put the total number of dead at 19. Things can't be hidden forever, so we'll be finding out shortly.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Israeli-Flotilla-Raid-Briton-Sarah-Colborne-Claims-Some-Are-Still-Missing-From-Gaza-Aid-Ships/Article/201006115643039?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15643039_Israeli_Flotilla_Raid%3A_Briton_Sarah_Colborne_Claims_Some_Are_Still_Missing_From_Gaza_Aid_Ships

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/01/gaza-aid-flotilla-henning-mankell

Yep, they probably want to harvest the bodies for organs. Evil people.

Those animals better release the rest of the peace activists - dead or alive.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 05, 2010
Beaf:

Pick your brains up dude. I'm not interested in any braindead Arab - Israeli tosh, but even kids know that several Arab countries are in very robust shape economically. In fact there has been quite a tilt in the Worlds financial systems to Arab countries. . . But of course, you don't read. cry

Anyway forget the silly diversions and face the topic squarely, if you've got anything (aside from a gutter mouth) to contribute that is.

and beyond conspiracy theories and uneducated nonsense, what exactly have you contributed to the topic? Seriously the topic lost its zing long ago with the incessant illiterate conjectures you, nopuqeater, cohomology and afam raised.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

God knows that I'm not going to shed one tear the day we'll hear of a massive dawn bombing of Tel-Aviv with massive casualty figures.

you dont need to tell me, we saw how you demons rejoiced following the 9-11 bombings, we saw how the child-killer was recieved in Lebanon following his release . . . we know that your problem isnt about preserving sanctity of life, it is about muslims continously being unable to destroy the jews. Too bad fools like beaf cant understand this.

Cohomology:

That day will come after Iran (and maybe Turkey) has secured her nuclear arsenal to deter potential Israeli retaliation in conventional military conflict.

lol so you all know what Iran is after. tomorrow u'll be here (with the clueless beaf) to argue to Iran is only seeking nuclear technology for "peaceful" purposes.

Cohomology:

Israel's current unchecked aggression stems from her confidence in her nuclear deterrence. Iran and, hopefully Turkey, will possess nuclear weapons within the coming two decades. Then Israel will understand what America learned during the Cold War.

lol we'll see . . . Tehran may be buried quite soon.

Cohomology:

This oppression cannot last forever.

and by "oppression" i bet you mean your failure to destroy the jews right?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

but of course you care nothing for the Israelis in HAMAS jails right?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2010
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2010/06/03/2739415/us-jewish-student-loses-eye-at-roadblock-protest
[size=18pt]U.S. Jewish student loses eye at roadblock protest[/size]

June 3, 2010

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- An American Jewish art student lost an eye when she was hit by a tear gas canister fired by Israeli troops at a pro-Palestinian demonstration.

Emily Henochowicz, 21, of Maryland, was hit in the eye on Monday when she joined a protest at a Jerusalem roadblock against Israel's deadly raid on an aid flotilla headed for the Gaza Strip, which killed nine people.

Spokesmen at Jerusalem's Hadassah hospital, where she underwent an operation, confirmed Tuesday that she lost an eye in the disturbance.

The military did not comment.

Witnesses told media outlets that Palestinian boys were throwing rocks at troops but said Henochowicz was standing aside and not participating in the violence.

Henochowicz, a student at Cooper Union in New York who is currently studying at Jerusalem's Bezalel Academy, had participated in other nonviolent protests against Israel's presence in the West Bank.

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2010
just one more shahid. nothing new here.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2010
davidylan:

you dont need to tell me, we saw how you demons rejoiced following the 9-11 bombings, we saw how the child-killer was recieved in Lebanon following his release . . . we know that your problem isnt about preserving sanctity of life, it is about muslims continously being unable to destroy the jews. Too bad fools like beaf cant understand this.

lol so you all know what Iran is after. tomorrow u'll be here (with the clueless beaf) to argue to Iran is only seeking nuclear technology for "peaceful" purposes.

lol we'll see . . . Tehran may be buried quite soon.

and by "oppression" i bet you mean your failure to destroy the jews right?

@davidylan,

Don't get it confused. I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Christian. This is not about religion, it's about human rights, justice, fairness and equity.

On religious issues, I support Christianity, the religion of my choice. I believe in the Bible as the most important book in the universe.

I support Israel's right to exist and defend herself, but I pray that Jehovah punishes them for their wickedness.

Jehovah has punished them many times in the past for their well documented evil, betrayal and wickedness in the Bible. Abi I lie?

All I'm begging God is for one more severe punishment on Israel!
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

@davidylan,

Don't get it confused. I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Christian.

u're definitely no christian. These statements here -

Cohomology:

May God punish Israel!

Cohomology:

are totally at odds with the bible and the christian God. Its either you are making a claim to be "christian" as a smokescreen for your evil anti-jewish diatribe or you're merely a christian in name only.

Cohomology:

This is not about religion, it's about human rights, justice, fairness and equity.

We arent fooled by the continued abuse of these words by clearly evil folks like you . . . where is the "human rights, justice, fairness and equity" in this statement from you?

Cohomology:

God knows that I'm not going to shed one tear the day we'll hear of a massive dawn bombing of Tel-Aviv with massive casualty figures.

you mean the lives of "massive numbers" of jews mean NOTHING to you? So those innocent folks do not deserve any equity, fairness and justice? you're nothing but a despicable hypocrite.

Cohomology:

On religious issues, I support Christianity, the religion of my choice. I believe in the Bible as the most important book in the universe.

lol you're not a christian at all.

Cohomology:

I support Israel's right to exist and defend herself, but[b] I pray that Jehovah punishes them for their wickedness.[/b]

For killing 9 terrorists? And i'm sure you've prayed for "punishment" for the dude in London who murdered at least 20 completely innocent folks right?

Cohomology:

Jehovah has punished them many times in the past for their well documented evil, betrayal and wickedness in the Bible. Abi I lie?

All I'm begging God is for one more severe punishment on Israel!

lol you know i said u're no christian at all.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2010
Here are the "starving" folks of Gaza . . .

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2010
More "starving" in Gaza . . .

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2010
I would love to "starve" like this too . . .

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2010
Imagine if Nigerians or Sudanese were "starving" like this?

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2010
I want to "starve" like Gazans too . . .

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2010
Its all Israel's fault! angry

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2010
What wickedness Israel is inflicting on Gaza!

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2010
davidylan:

u're definitely no christian. These statements here -

are totally at odds with the bible and the christian God. Its either you are making a claim to be "christian" as a smokescreen for your evil anti-jewish diatribe or you're merely a christian in name only.

Not every Christian has been brainwashed by Zionist ideologies. Thank you.

We arent fooled by the continued abuse of these words by clearly evil folks like you . . . where is the "human rights, justice, fairness and equity" in this statement from you?

you mean the lives of "massive numbers" of jews mean NOTHING to you? So those innocent folks do not deserve any equity, fairness and justice? you're nothing but a despicable hypocrite.

The only language terrorist nations like Israel understand is EXTREMELY VIOLENT FORCE. No amount of civil protest, stoning, or dialogue will change anything. When they're hit hard, and very hard, then they'll have a taste of the poison they dish out to others. We pray for God's wrath on evil Israel.

lol you're not a christian at all.

I am a Christian (Anglican) and my wife is also a Christian (Jehovah's Witness). She has told me of the sufferings of Jehovah's witnesses in evil Israel.

For killing 9 terrorists? And i'm sure you've prayed for "punishment" for the dude in London who murdered at least 20 completely innocent folks right?

For killing innocent civilians, Israel will pay dearly. I will not shed one itty bitty tear the day the chickens will come home to roost. I'll be busy reminding people of the many decades of wicked oppression of Israel.

lol you know i said u're no christian at all.

I'm a Christian. You're an extremist. Osama bin Laden is to Islam as davidylan is to Christianity.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2010
Wow "starvation" sure looks good . . .

Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

Not every Christian has been brainwashed by Zionist ideologies. Thank you.

lol the typical response from those who are over their heads with islamist and dhimmi propaganda.

Cohomology:

The only language terrorist nations like Israel understand is EXTREMELY VIOLENT FORCE. No amount of civil protest, stoning, or dialogue will change anything. When they're hit hard, and very hard, then they'll have a taste of the poison they dish out to others. We pray for God's wrath on evil Israel.

and how different is Israel from north korea, china, Syria, Lebanon, russia and co? hypocrite.

Cohomology:

I am a Christian (Anglican) and my wife is also a Christian (Jehovah's Witness). She has told me of the sufferings of Jehovah's witnesses in evil Israel.

you're talking bull.

Cohomology:

For killing innocent civilians, Israel will pay dearly. I will not shed one itty bitty tear the day the chickens will come home to roost. I'll be busy reminding people of the many decades of wicked oppression of Israel.

u only seem interested in "innocent civilians" when they die in israeli hands. 20 died in london 2 days ago . . . did you care? Where is your thread crying for God's punishment?

Cohomology:

I'm a Christian. You're an extremist. Osama bin Laden is to Islam as davidylan is to Christianity.

lol the dance of the disillusioned.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2010
[size=18pt]Israel rejects new drive to ban nukes from Mideast[/size]

By AMY TEIBEL (AP) – 5 days ago

JERUSALEM — Israel, thought to be the Middle East's only nuclear power, has rejected a new U.N. call to come clean about its secretive nuclear program, calling it a "deeply flawed and hypocritical" act that ignores the threat posed by its sworn enemy Iran.

Israel declared late Saturday that it would not take part in a 2012 conference on establishing a nuclear-free Middle East — an Arab-led initiative backed by top ally U.S. and the 188 other signatories to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

Although a series of U.S. conditions put the conference in doubt, the resolution, and the surprising U.S. support it received, added new pressure on Israel to give up what is almost universally believed to be a sizable nuclear arsenal. Israel refuses to confirm or deny the suspicions.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu intends to discuss the resolution with President Barack Obama when the two meet in Washington Tuesday, the Israeli leader's office said.

Netanyahu was traveling in Canada Sunday, and a government spokesman declined what contacts had been made with the U.S. over the resolution.

But an Army Radio reporter traveling with Netanyahu in Toronto said his office unsuccessfully lobbied the U.S. to block the resolution ahead of Friday's vote.

Israel's so-called policy of nuclear ambiguity is a cornerstone of its military deterrence. It has long said that a comprehensive Arab-Israeli peace must precede such weapons bans.

Israel has never signed the non-proliferation treaty, which requires members to open nuclear facilities to inspection and to disarm. In its statement, it noted that since it's not a member, it is not a party to the resolution.

"This resolution is deeply flawed and hypocritical: It ignores the realities of the Middle East and the real threats facing the region and the entire world," the government statement said.

It "singles out Israel" yet "the terrorist regime in Iran, which is racing to develop nuclear weapons and which openly threatens to wipe Israel off the map, is not even mentioned in the resolution," it added.

Despite its assertions to the contrary, Iran is widely suspected to be seeking to build nuclear weapons.

Israel sees Iran as its fiercest threat because of its nuclear program, its ballistic missiles capable of hitting the Jewish state and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's repeated references to Israel's destruction.

The Arab proposal for a Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction was first endorsed at a 1995 non-proliferation conference but never acted on. At this month's review of the treaty at U.N. headquarters, many delegates considered a conference to begin talks on a nuclear-free Middle East to be a critical part of the final resolution.

The review's spotlight on Israel put the Jewish state in an uncomfortable position. While it tirelessly lobbies the international community to preventing Iran from acquiring atomic weapons, it insists on maintaining a veil of secrecy around its own nuclear capabilities.

Details and pictures leaked in 1986 to the Sunday Times of London by Mordechai Vanunu, a former technician at Israel's Dimona nuclear plant, led foreign experts to conclude Israel has dozens of nuclear weapons.

After Friday's vote, U.S. National Security Adviser Gen. James Jones said Mideast peace and full compliance by all countries in the region to their arms control and nonproliferation obligations "are essential precursors" of a nuclear-free Middle East.

The compliance demand appeared to be aimed at Iran, which is a party to the nonproliferation treaty.

Jones also faulted the resolution's decision to single out Israel while failing to mention Iran, which he said poses the greatest threat of nuclear proliferation in the region.

A sticking point had been a passage naming Israel, reaffirming "the importance of Israel's accession to the NPT," a move that would require it to destroy its arsenal.

On the other hand, the final document did not single Iran out by name as a member nation that has been found to be in noncompliance with U.N. nuclear safeguards agreements.

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

JERUSALEM — Israel, thought to be the Middle East's only nuclear power, has rejected a new U.N. call to come clean about its secretive nuclear program, calling it a "deeply flawed and hypocritical" act that ignores the threat posed by its sworn enemy Iran.

this is all you need to read to understand.

i notice you're yet to comment on the "starving", punished people in gaza.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2010
At the heart of evil Israel is her nuclear arsenal.

All sane people must support Iran and Turkey building their own arsenals to counter Zionists devils in Tel-Aviv.

Nuclear balance, as we've seen with Pakistan-India and USA-USSR is essential for peace.

Without that balance, the nuclear armed belligerent will seize the opportunity to behave like a drunk prostitute on her period, for example Israel.

When those devils in Tel-Aviv realize that their nuclear arsenal is a relic (what the USA realized during the cold War - they couldn't use it anymore after nuking half a million innocent Japanese - shame on America!), then the next big battle in the Middle-East will be a work over for our Muslim and Christian brothers against Zionist oppression.

Let us all continue to pray for Jehovah's wrath on evil Israel.
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Cohomology: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2010
davidylan:

this is all you need to read to understand.

i notice you're yet to comment on the "starving", punished people in gaza.

How do I know those pictures are not 10 years old?
Re: Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2010
Cohomology:

At the heart of evil Israel is her nuclear arsenal

Israel has NEVER threatened any nation with nuclear weapons, so we can safely conclude the reason her nuclear arsenal is a problem (and that of India, China or Pakistan isnt a problem) is because that is the only reason islamic nations cannot attempt what they did in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

Cohomology:

All sane people must support Iran and Turkey building their own arsenals to counter Zionists devils in Tel-Aviv.

The reaction of the US, China, Russia, the EU, Saudi Arabia, Iraq is quite different from the insanity you just expressed here.

Cohomology:

Nuclear balance, as we've seen with Pakistan-India and USA-USSR is essential for peace.

just the same way pakistan is oh so peaceful right? what a disgusting fool.

Cohomology:

Without that balance, the nuclear armed belligerent will seize the opportunity to behave like a drunk love-peddler on her period, for example Israel.

Just the same way North Korea behaves right?

Cohomology:

When those devils in Tel-Aviv realize that their nuclear arsenal is a relic (what the USA realized during the cold War - they couldn't use it anymore after nuking half a million innocent Japanese - shame on America!), [size=14pt]then the next big battle in the Middle-East will be a work over for our Muslim[/size] and Christian brothers against Zionist oppression.

this is essentially the goal. All the other hubris you talk is nonsense. no christian or secular nation is bothering Israel save the muslims so stop including "christian brothers" to give ur statements the veneer of innocence.

Cohomology:

Let us all continue to pray for Jehovah's wrath on evil Israel.

no one else is interested in praying with you. Jehovah's wrath is on the arabs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) / Tennessee Floods: 15 Killed Including Twin Toddlers, More Than 30 Missing(Pix) / Mugabe's 2nd Wife Is Cheating On Him With A Younger Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.