Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub (1935 Views)

Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Ladies, what do you think, hope I am being reasonable.

My Gf went with her male friend. She told me herself. I trust her completely but I don't feel it's right and such acts should not repeat itself. I want to give her freedom but I know how guys are. She thinks I should just be chill about it. It's a mutually faithful rship. We have discussed going all the way.

Guys, would you allow such? Or can you hangout with your good lady friend - nothing sexual - in a strip club? And be like it's just chilling?
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2018
It is a Personal Decision i think!
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by Dillusionist(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2018
strip club?cheesy
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by Olalan(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2018
I really don't know how some people trust blindly, not saying your girl aren't faithful but some relations aren't healthy for someone who claims to be in a relationship.
BTW if they both got tipsy in such environment and got intimate would she come back and tell you. You had better start checking your status in that relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by konkonbilo(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2018
From the strip club to the bedroom from the bedroom to the jacuzzi.... No be me talk am o,na iyanya talk am smiley
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2018
johnrix:

My Gf went with her male friend. She told me herself.

she was HONEST to you, why are you tripping?!

I trust her completely

if you really did then there would be NO issue here, is it?

but I don't feel it's right

she has no problem with it, why dont you accept it, Mr "i trust her"?

and such acts should not repeat itself.

are you guys in a r/ship or dictatorship?! how dare you think you should decide what others can/should do in their own life?!

I want to give her freedom but I know how guys are.

if you had any faith in this woman then you wouldnt even care how men are.

She thinks I should just be chill about it.

she is absolutely RIGHT.

It's a mutually faithful rship. We have discussed going all the way.

you CANT/WONT go all the way with such foul mindset of trying to control her. this is who she is, you can either accept her (as she is) OR let her be, but trying to force her into being who she is NOT (just to satisfy your insecurities) is definitely not the way here.

Guys, would you allow such? Or can you hangout with your good lady friend - nothing sexual - in a strip club? And be like it's just chilling?

if you trust your woman, then why not? what so wrong with the act?! pls tell us what will happen in that strip club that got you shaking in your boots.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by Donald95(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Your girlfriend went with her Male friend which is a boy and can also be called Boyfriend to a strip club

Guy na wa for you. Why are some men so loosed like this. Soon that her Male friend will become boyfriend of hers.

It is very bad she went to strip club with him, That club is not a church,bad things that arouse men sexually are seen there and they would like to practice on your girlfriend and continuously persuading your friend will eventually make her fall victim
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
post=68219478:
It is a Personal Decision i think!

Yes I get its a personal decision but in everything there is balance
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Olalan:
I really don't know how some people trust blindly, not saying your girl aren't faithful but some relations aren't healthy for someone who claims to be in a relationship.
BTW if they both got tipsy in such environment and got intimate would she come back and tell you. You had better start checking your status in that relationship.

I don't want to say what she should or should not do. I just believe some situations can be avoided.
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by Bluezy13(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

are you guys in a r/ship or dictatorship?! how dare you think you should decide what others can/should do in their own life?!

she is absolutely RIGHT.

you CANT/WONT go all the way with such foul mindset of trying to control her. this is who she is, you can either accept her (as she is) OR let her be, but trying to force her into being who she is NOT (just to satisfy your insecurities) is definitely not the way here.

if you trust your woman, then why not? what so wrong with the act?! pls tell us what will happen in that strip club that got you shaking in your boots.

Clap for yourself!
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by Bluezy13(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Olalan:

OP you hear??

Start checking your status quo.
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by rainny: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't really see anything bad in it .....if she likes going then u go with her then wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

she is absolutely RIGHT.

All what you said I know, why do you think I am asking.
- To get other's thoughts.
"Foul", "insecurity", "shaking boots" , why u been so provocative? Another man than me might have gotten angry.

I guess to summarize you are on the side I should do nothing but relax.
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnrix:
All what you said I know, why do you think I am asking.
- To get other's thoughts.
"Foul", "insecurity", "shaking boots" , why u been so provocative? Another man than me might have gotten angry.

I guess to summarize you are on the side I should do nothing but relax.

bro, i am sorry if the above words offends you but thats not the aim (and they are not insults), talking about a "foul mindset", "insecurity" and "shaking in your boots" is all what you described above.... and no, i did not say you should do nothing, but you certainly should communicate with your babe, and let her understand how you feel about the issue. thats the only way to succeed here. forcing someone to be who they are not, is not the way.
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is all shades of weird... I guess that's how 'stories that touch' start. You can't tell anyone what to do but you can state what you won't tolerate, the question is are you brave enough to state it and then accept the consequences?
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i am sorry if the above words offends you but thats not the aim (and they are not insults), talking about a "foul mindset", "insecurity" and "shaking in your boots" is all what you described above.... and no, i did not say you should do nothing, but you certainly should communicate with your babe, and let her understand how you feel about the issue. thats the only way to succeed here. forcing someone to be who they are not, is not the way.

Thanks. I get your point. What about this. Everyone is certainly different. But on such an issue like this, can there be an enforced compromise. E.g. Setting common understandable boundaries on what's accepted or not?
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
LivingFree:
This is all shades of weird... I guess that's how 'stories that touch' start. You can't tell anyone what to do but you can state what you won't tolerate, the question is are you brave enough to state it and then accept the consequences?

Sure I can, either face the music now or later.
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by obonujoker(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
I pity you.... well I don't think you wanna have a future with her though....
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by johnrix: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
I see
Re: Ladies, can you Go With your Male Friend To A Stripclub by sirxbit(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
The guy go rock her yanch sha?

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / Kim Kardashian Blasted For Posting Provocative Selfies In Tiny Chanel Bikini(pix / “I No Longer Have A Womb” – Toyin Lawani Breaks Down, Confesses Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.