Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give (1961 Views)

10 Surprising Reasons Why Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want So Easily / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2018
why should I chase a woman when I knows I have so much more to lose at the end and very little to gain? I always first of all put them in my scales to check from all side. mind you sex is overrated. not every time it feels so good.

there are some times it enter the brain and only last few minutes, but majority of the time it doesn't.

anything that involved me parting away money must enters my scale. getting green lights from girls all the time and i know there is no future between us then what would be my gain if I proceeds? just sex? with all the dramas here and there before I get her laid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2018
We have a dairy section for this brain fart you call a thread. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by hisgrace090: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2018
For me I harbour non.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by pafo(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Anyone understands what the op just wrote?
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2018
I don’t get men like you.
All you do is whinge and moan about how hard done by you are by girls, routinely mouth off about how girls have nothing to offer. Let me ask you this, When ( if ever) have you approached a woman who works, has her own place, pays all her own bills with her own money, has a car and does not call you to tell you about the many tragedies that seem to befall her family every month?
What exactly do you have to offer to a woman who requires nothing from you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2018
pafo:
Anyone understands what the op just wrote?
I read inbetween the lines ......Something about not finding any women of substance.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by Obodo999(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
why should I chase a woman when I knows I have so much more to lose at the end and very little to gain? I always first of all put them in my scales to check from all side. mind you sex is overrated. not good every time it feels so good.

there are some times it enter then brain for only last few minutes but other or majority of the time it doesn't.

anything that involved me parting away money must enters my scale. getting green lights from girls i know there is no future between us then what would be my gain if I proceeds? just sex? with all the dramas here and there before I get a laid.

Stop having sex with worthless girls
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by pafo(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

I read inbetween the lines ......Something about not finding any women of substance.

Oh! I stopped at the 3rd line. Trying so hard gives me headache.

@op, people who think like you always meet the kind of girls you describe.

Change your thinking else you’ll miss the chance to meet pretty, independent girls.

While at it, you should improve your writing skills too.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
pafo:

Oh! I stopped at the 3rd line. Trying so hard gives me headache.

@op, people who think like you always meet the kind of girls you describe.

Change your thinking else you’ll miss the chance to meet pretty, independent girls.

While at it, you should improve your writing skills too.
This is why he needs to leave the made women well alone. Who is going to respond to a message written like that?
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
All you do is whinge and moan about how hard done by you are by girls, routinely mouth off about how girls have nothing to offer. Let me ask you this, When ( if ever) have you approached a woman who works, has her own place, pays all her own bills with her own money, has a car and does not call you to tell you about the many tragedies that seem to befall her family every month?
a guy still have alot to offer, pay for dates and sponsors most of the acting. pay for calls everyday. buy her this and that. actually there is alot to offer.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by pafo(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is why he needs to leave the made women well alone. Who is going to respond to a message written like that?

grin grin grin
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Let me ask you this, When ( if ever) have you approached a woman who works, has her own place, pays all her own bills with her own money, has a car and does not call you to tell you about the many tragedies that seem to befall her family every month?

USUALLY RARE. AND WHEN YOU FIND SOME OF THEM YOU STILL GONNA BE FRUSTRATED, LOSING HERE AND THERE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SATISFY THEIR AVARICE.

1 Like

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by zexy2030(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
I will like to meet a woman like u
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
a guy still have alot to offer, pay for dates and sponsors most of the acting. pay for calls everyday. buy her this and that. actually there is alot to offer.
Why would I want you pay for my calls?
And I don’t need anything bought for me? It is a want or need?
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

USUALLY RARE. AND WHEN YOU FIND SOME OF THEM YOU STILL GONNA BE FRUSTRATED, LOSING HERE AND THERE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SATISFY THEIR AVARICE.
I beg to differ.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by dollytino4real(f): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
The to,to no reach to offer abi make she cut her head 4 u first b4 e reach to offer
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
dollytino4real:
The to,to no reach to offer abi make she cut her head 4 u first b4 e reach to offer
Toto is cheap to get na instead of all the drama. most guy just want that impression like they Bleep her and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Why would I want you pay for my calls?
And I don’t need anything bought for me? It is a want or need?
in any way you look at it. a guy will still spend. fueling car to drive you around and other bearing's.

1 Like

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
in any way you look at it. I guy will still spend. fueling car to drive you around and other bearing's.
Spending is reciprocal if have ever been with a woman who does not have dependent traits you would understand my point of view if not then I hope that one day your ancestors will take pity on you and let you experience that at least once in your life.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by zexy2030(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Spending is reciprocal if have ever been with a woman who does not have dependent traits you would understand my point of view if not then I hope that one day your ancestors will take pity on you and let you experience that at least once in your life.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

whatever you called independent lady. the guy will still spend. so what I'm saying is that the guy still has much more to offer. because you said what he will offer an independent lady?

sex is mutual so both of them will enjoy as the guy help her service her engine. and also the guy act as a protector and other financial things. so basically the guy has so much to offer girls. unlike most girls that has nothing else to offer outside of sex.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
zexy2030:

Missraine69 pls call or text me on 03
how do you craze over someone you have not met in person
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by Saff(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
No they run away from these type of girls because they’re ‘proud’ and too much to handle. So they go for the girls that depend on them to somehow boost their ego. In the end they still complain. Im tired of these guys
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
how do you craze over someone you have not met in person
I honestly cannot answer that one
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
not for you. but how old are you?
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
fineboynl:
Regardless of whom it is you “craze” for I cannot gugevyiu a definitive reason.
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by zexy2030(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

cool
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by DreamersVille24(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Well I've met ladies you describe above and as Nigerian ladies guess what...they didn't also disappoint.

My point being, the sad truth is a lot and I mean w while lot of Nigerian ladies got that leech mentality. Got ladies who are my colleagues who earn crazy amounts as salary but would amaze you with tales of how they would.never spend a dime to buy perfumes or wristwatches or phones and even pay their rents.

So you see, it ain't so much about how much a woman earns or how much she is worth...It's all about the mentality...

I think you corrected that somewhere down the thread but the OP has a good case which can only be argued and not dismissed with the back of a hand like you attempted to here.

Keep sparkling.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by MissRaine69(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Well I've met ladies you describe above and as Nigerian ladies guess what...they didn't also disappoint.

My point being, the sad truth is a lot and I mean w while lot of Nigerian ladies got that leech mentality. Got ladies who are my colleagues who earn crazy amounts as salary but would amaze you with tales of how they would.never spend a dime to buy perfumes or wristwatches or phones and even pay their rents.

So you see, it ain't so much about how much a woman earns or how much she is worth...It's all about the mentality...

I think you corrected that somewhere down the thread but the OP has a good case which can only be argued and not dismissed with the back of a hand like you attempted to here.

Keep sparkling.
Then men need to make wiser choices rather than paint everyone with the same brush.
If you are dating someone who does not think collectively in terms of relationships why are you expecting that person to change?
What I want I get if he gets it out of his own volition fine if he does not fine as well but I won’t chop his balls off though!
Re: Girls Want So Much More From You. But Has Nothing To Give by DreamersVille24(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Then men need to make wiser choices rather than paint everyone with the same brush.
If you are dating someone who does not think collectively in terms of relationships why are you expecting that person to change?
What I want I get if he gets it out of his own volition fine if he does not fine as well but I won’t chop his balls off though!

Now you're arguing the case properly and putting it in perspective for the OP to see reasons with you.

Your earlier attempt tries to say that women who "have money" are independent and wont make demands unlike say undergraduates and unemployed ladies. A blanket statement which is not true.

I for one know you aren't one of them ladies with that leech mentality but trust me in Nigeria, women grow up having that mentality that men have to pay for everything in their life once he's getting some poosie.

Sadly true.

You're a Nigerian living here in Nigeria right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Details Of The Nigerian Pastor Whose Sex Tape Leaked Online / “I Can’t Marry Or Date A Man Who Can’t Perform MouthAction With Me When I’m On My P / How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.