Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. (8136 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by louisobire7: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Good day. So I sent this girl, a friend of mine way back from secondary school "HI" on Facebook.. this is the reply I got. And she's not my Girlfriend or my Ex... I don't understand girls of Nowadays. undecided

1 Share

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by MrSensor(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
shocked you started this nonsense and you want us to be part of it. Go and get a work.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by stefanweeks: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Typical Benin/warri girl

because she don dey buy pant for shoprite, she go dey give you levels.

32 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Girls and arrogance with fake ego.

I have similar case last year.t only because i don't post pictures on social media to show the position I have reached in life
I guess she just moved to Lagos then.
Me wey don go Lagos. Live for where most people dey aim to live.
Now in abuja hustling to go international.

I didn't bother again. Na block I block am sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by pyyxxaro: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Go and prepare for your WAEC

3 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by louisobire7: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Go and prepare for your WAEC
na guys like una da Make all this girls da feel very big even when they have nothing.. because you constantly spend your money on. Them. Just because of 5 minutes pleasure...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by bentenny(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2018
some babes just get bad character grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by NeeKlaus: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2018
louisobire7:
na guys like una da Make all this girls da feel very big even when they have nothing.. because you constantly spend your money on. Them. Just because of 5 minutes pleasure...
You are not telling us the full story. What did you do to her in the past? What bad blood existed prior to that chat?

Then and only then can we judge this matter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Bluezy13(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
NeeKlaus:

You are not telling us the full story. What did you do to her in the past? What bad blood existed prior to that chat?

Then and only then can we judge this matter.

OP come and answer these questions o
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by OKUCHI11(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
ha..
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by ibkayee(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Guy, what’s the full/backstory? angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by wittyt98(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Eyah grin grin Op u too should leave her alone naw grin

3 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by kennybelle: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2018
she's even speaking gammar grin. who else thought she was referring to 'Man U' f/ball club up there, lol grin

12 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy
The girl is really bitter, check her profile if she fixed eyelashes

4 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by barallanee(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Ah can't be harsh towards sum1 no matter how annyoing d person cn b..with time I jux knw u Wii
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Lalas247(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
She wants you to grow a beard ...

It’s a simple problem grin
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Lalas247(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy
The girl is really bitter, check her profile if she fixed eyelashes
Haha grin joker
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by fr3do(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wetin u sef want talk with am, wey u dey say hi?
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
You didn't do me my VN
Lalas247:

Haha grin joker

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Lalas247(f): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
You didn't do me my VN
Think my battery is dead let me charge it ... hope u r ready cheesy
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Saff(f): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
kennybelle:
she's even speaking gammar grin. who else thought she was referring to 'Man U' f/ball club up there, lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sure thing smiley
Lalas247:

Think my battery is dead let me charge it ... hope u r ready cheesy
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by folake4u(f): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:
She wants you to grow a beard ...
It’s a simple problem grin

Chai!grin.

Have you seen it yet?
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Lalas247(f): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
folake4u:

Chai!;

Have you seen it yet?
Yes....replied. ...
Check it
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Olibboy: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
barallanee:
Ah can't be harsh towards sum1 no matter how annyoing d person cn b..with time I jux knw u Wii
hi
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by harminder1234: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by barallanee(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Olibboy:
hi
lol..gud day
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Olibboy: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
barallanee:
lol..gud day
Can we cha cha on whatsapp
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by 12spices(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Stop disturbing people! Who your 'hi' epp grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Pretty Curvy Woman With Massive Backside Whinks Urine To Look Fabulous / The Biggest Mistake In My Life.... Must Read / Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.