Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. (8135 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by gonkin(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
This guy get time

1 Like

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
next time bro just tell her to send her account details and see the magic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by rex444(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
How did u even get her number u lazy stalker...move on she no get space for her moto again
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Girls and arrogance with fake ego.

I have similar case last year.t only because i don't post pictures on social media to show the position I have reached in life
I guess she just moved to Lagos then.
Me wey don go Lagos. Live for where most people dey aim to live.
Now in abuja hustling to go international.

I didn't bother again. Na block I block am sha
Advertisement.... What are u selling exactly?

1 Like

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Dollarship(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:
She wants you to grow a beard ...

It’s a simple problem grin
i dreamt about you and you have some beard cheesy Hope you love it shocked
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dollarship:
i dreamt about you and you have some beard cheesy Hope you love it shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68230378][/quote]

That boy is so cute. Oh my! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Saff(f): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

That boy is so cute. Oh my! kiss kiss
Just like you grin
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oga op u not telling us d full storycheesy. Babe no fit jus dey para for u without any reason. Its like u don first offend dis girl b4cheesy.anyway its nnot by force u must chat with someone we no wan yarn with u. Just let some ppl be if they not in d mood of talking.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:
Just like you grin

Here we go!.

Lol... Smh.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Saff(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Here we go!.

Lol... Smh.
I said he’s cute just like you grin
Why are you shaking your head grin grin
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
louisobire7:
Good day. So I sent this girl, a friend of mine way back from secondary school "HI" on Facebook.. this is the reply I got. And she's not my Girlfriend or my Ex... I don't understand girls of Nowadays. undecided

Na warri you they?
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:
I said he’s cute just like you grin
Why are you shaking your head grin grin

Wana pull my legs, do it with caution. Old age I'd around the corner.

Can't you see that boy's face? Lol
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Saff(f): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Wana pull my legs, do it with caution. Old age I'd around the corner.

Can't you see that boy's face? Lol
I like it like that cheesy wink
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by folake4u(f): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Yes....replied. ... Check it

Thank you dear.
I've sent the number too smiley
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Saff:
I like it like that cheesy wink

Thanks. Have a wonderful night.

See you around.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
harminder1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdPqYzAsc4M

I thought i was having a Dejavu moment but its like you post this everywhere. Fvck you.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Saff(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanks. Have a wonderful night.

See you around.
you too.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bro, to get a positive response, havea poc of
you in bars, clubs, parties, exotic cars on a regular, let em see you balling. Girls grade you by the kind of pic you upload but you will attract the wrong type of ladies. These sets are for fun only because they are with for the financial benefits but that's where they player comes make it it look you got it all.
If not, ladies who aren't up to your standard go use you shine. Reason I prefer approaching ladies in person.

5 Likes

Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy
The girl is really bitter, check her profile if she fixed eyelashes

She put the bitterness for tray d hawk. D guy go price am.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Martinez19(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2018
kennybelle:
she's even speaking gammar grin. who else thought she was referring to 'Man U' f/ball club up there, lol grin
grin grin I thought so too.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Burchester: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Advertisement.... What are u selling exactly?

Obviously has to be yahoo
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by Partnerbiz(f): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2018
bosemi:
For Your Prison Recruitment Reg,
In case you have mtn card for sale, let me know.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by cezarman(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2018
What do you even want to tell her sef I can see she didn't reply your last message before you started a fresh one again.
Lets see how the previous chat started and ended first, then after that comes judgement.

I personally don't think you have anything important to talk to her about shasmiley
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by louisobire7: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Ire2:

Na warri you they?
yes.. am in warri.
Re: Sent Her "Hi" This Is The Reply I Got. by louisobire7: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2018
cezarman:
What do you even want to tell her sef I can see she didn't reply your last message before you started a fresh one again.
Lets see how the previous chat started and ended first, then after that comes judgement.

I personally don't think you have anything important to talk to her about shasmiley
so your in support of her insulting me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.