Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ (1981 Views)

Photo :Guys Have You Really Ponder On This??? / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
Lol, na she's cool cheesy
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2007
you seen 'er b'4  

the picture i have in mind is that of "Funky Nerd" ! hope she doesn't come in 'ere and kick my butt !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2007
Yup, the last pic i saw of hers, she had this funky mohawk - like her ID implies. . .very cool grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2007
pardon me, you know i'm just a l'il, indigent, uneducated sucka from the lower echelon of the S/L class strata - what in the world is a "mohawk"
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2007
Those are mohawks tongue

Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2007
the guys, tatoos or hair-cuts
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2007
RuuDie, RuuDie lol na wahhhh

The Hair cuts! grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
don't blame me - i use these very thick medicated glasses and they make me see 3's where normal folks see 1's  grin

thanx for the l'il skooling ! am hitting the exit now. much later !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2007
no problemo tongue I dey fear those your glasses, abeg try get some surgery grin grin. . .laterz
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2007
*reads post N grin wishin she'd read it sooner to kick Ruudie's butt!!! *LMAO  grin

hey iice  cheesy, u cool? ave u started christmas shoppin yet ? undecided
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2007
cheesy cheesy mohawkchic. . .am cool always cheesy grin
You've been missing! Glad to have ya back wink

Erhhh yeah i got like 2 things undecided Still going to wait till towards the ending of the month tongue
You started yet? undecided
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
~Once upon a time, there was a non-conforming sparrow who decided not to fly south for the winter.
However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started to fly south. In a short time ice began to form on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen.

~A cow passed by and crapped on the little sparrow. The sparrow thought it was the end. But, the manure warmed him and defrost his wings. Warm and happy, able to breath, he started to sing.
Just then a large cat came by and hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds. The cat cleared away the manure, found the chirping and promptly ate him.

***************************THE MORAL OF THE STORY***********************************

~ EVERY ONE WHO SHITE'S ON YOU IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR ENEMY!!!

~EVERYONE WHO GETS YOU OUT OF SHITE IS NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FRIEND!!!

~AND IF You'RE WARM N HAPPY IN A PILE OF SHITE>>>>KEEP YOUR GOB/MOUTH SHUT!!! grin

~A friend shared this story N i thought i'd share it w/ You lot!! You Dig grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by gauss: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
Wat if a friend shit's on you and removes you from shit
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
What if a friend shit's on you and removes you from shit [quote][/quote]

~LMAO grin~ U forgive the friend N try to wash off the smell of the shit if you can grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
~Hmm Soo gauss never come back for the Answer!!~ cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You More Faithful Than A Monkey? / In Reply To: Why Are Girls So Freaked To Material Things! / Sets Timer To Call Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.