Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (72271 Views)

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by Dreyl(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is just so hilarious
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by alex81(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viking007:
It's a CBN directive. Whether you use the card or not, provided it did not expire, they will debit your account monthly. But at SunTrust Bank, we don't charge you for anything, even inter bank ATM card withdrawals are free of charge + free ATM card. wink
#ThisIsNigeria.
I tot card maintenance fee is only applicable to current accounts? But UBA charges even savings a/c.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by Viking007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
alex81:
I tot card maintenance fee is only applicable to current accounts? But UBA charges even savings a/c.
It cuts across all types of accounts, provided such account(s) got a valid ATM card.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
The way Nigerians think surprises me. Which bank would waste their time funding an inactive account with N10, because they want to deduct charges for card maintenance. Nigerians think the banking business is akara and moi-moi buka.

No mind her. To think some people believe this... cheesy
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by miqos02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
BloggersNG:
More
the girl set for top sha

I sell laptop hard drives

Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by feelzie(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
broke girls everywhere yet na dem form pass...see as she fine for picture ..slay queen with empty account... yet toast this one... she wud demand tinz that she can't buy even if she come next life..
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by alex81(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viking007:
It cuts across all types of accounts, provided such account(s) got a valid ATM card.
really Gtb, unity and keystone doesn't charge me o.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
Just like one smart girl up there explained.... Her N40 might have accrued her that interest over time and when the interest was up to the deficit amount required for the card maintenance, the system automatically debitted her acvount.
Moat banks are grossly understaffed, nobody has time to be checking accounts with N40 balance. These things are automated.

#40 generate a one time interest of #10. 67 naira? You definitely don't know what you're talking about cos even #200 can never generate a one time interest of #10. 67.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by sirxbit(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
i rebuke every form of poverty in our lives. she no even get shame dey flaunt her poverty
And why do you tink she has only one account?
I have 50naira on my zenith
But my access!!
More than enough
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by omoelerin1: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
i rebuke every form of poverty in our lives. she no even get shame dey flaunt her poverty
The fact that she has zero naira in a particular account does not necessarily mean poverty. You don't need to quickly reach a conclusion that she is poor.
You cannot tell whether she operates accounts with other banks. After all, there are many Nigerians who are very comfortable and they don't keep money in the bank.

Last year, NBS statistics show that 90% of the total money in Nigerian banks is owned by less than 2 million people.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by musco4me: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
BloggersNG:
More
Slay queen with only 40 naira in her account.
If I take her out now, she will be pointing at iPhone, Samsung galaxy, shawarma, expensive shoes and clothes, Brazilian hair.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by Skybeach1: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
The #10 could interest on her money for a while
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by Viking007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
alex81:
really Gtb, unity and keystone doesn't charge me o.
Yes, some banks don't charge.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by flexyrule(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

#40 generate a one time interest of #10. 67 naira? You definitely don't know what you're talking about cos even #200 can never generate a one time interest of #10. 67.
Pick a dictionary and fetch the meaning of "Accrued"

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by profem1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
Just like one smart girl up there explained.... Her N40 might have accrued her that interest over time and when the interest was up to the deficit amount required for the card maintenance, the system automatically debitted her acvount.
Moat banks are grossly understaffed, nobody has time to be checking accounts with N40 balance. These things are automated.

The N10.67 was actually added to make up N52.50. I don't think the N10.67 which you call accrued interest was coincidental to summing up to N52.5
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by JuanDeDios: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
Chill. She's likely a student.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by flexyrule(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
profem1:

The N10.67 was actually added to make up N52.50. I don't think the N10.67 which you call accrued interest was coincidental to summing up to N52.5
She didn't show us a screen shot of her final balance. Remeber we have the ledger balance and available balance
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
Pick a dictionary and fetch the meaning of "Accrued"

Thank you.

Naa you go back and read the credit alert in the pic before you jump into conclusion.

Thank you.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by Songo2k7: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's not possible minimum you can have on your UBA account is #500, so why will her own be #40
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
She didn't show us a screen shot of her final balance. Remeber we have the ledger balance and available balance

You saw a one time credit alert of #10. 67 and you're talking about Accrued interest on #40 balance?

This is Nigeria oga.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Songo2k7:
It's not possible minimum you can have on your UBA account is #500, so why will her own be #40

Depend on the kind of account she opened.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by flexyrule(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Naa you go back and read the credit alert in the pic before you jump into conclusion.

Thank you.
I don't need to. I have an account with GTB. Since I started operating the account, I have never gotten an alert for ATM card maintenance and other charges. But when I request my statement, I see deductions and credits. I have seen instances like this severally.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by adomuwiner(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shame to U.B.A,only #10 not #10 million
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
I don't need to. I have an account with GTB. Since I started operating the account, I have never gotten an alert for ATM card maintenance and other charges. But when I request my statement, I see deductions and credits. I have seen instances like this severally.

So you don't receive alert for transfer to other accounts or sms at the end of the month?

Funny.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by flexyrule(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=udemzyudex post=68263304]

You saw a one time credit alert of #10. 67 and you're talking about Accrued interest on #40 balance?

This is Nigeria oga. [/quote

That's the problem y'all have. Using the Nigerian mentality to judge issues where professional technical analysis is required. Instead of her to go to the bank and make a complaint, then come to the social media to make mockery of the bank when a tenable explation cannot be offered. She ran to the social media first, where she is sure of getting support and sympathy from people who don't have an idea how the system works, but use basic mathematics to analyze transactions. It doesn't worl like that.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=flexyrule post=68263526][/quote]

Go and tell her that naa, don't tell me after all have never come here to complain about any debit alert to you.

I gave my answer base on the pic I saw and what you said. So take your oversabi somewhere else.

You think you're the only one that owns a bank account?
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by flexyrule(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

So you don't receive alert for transfer to other accounts or sms at the end of the month?

Funny.

I receive alert on transfers.... Including the charges. But for card maintenance and SMS alert charge.. I have never seen such.
I sometimes see discrepancies between my balance on SMS and that on my statement severally. But I always trace the differences to deductions from either SMS alert charges or monthly card maintenance.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
flexyrule:
I receive alert on transfers.... Including the charges. But for card maintenance and SMS alert charge.. I have never seen such.
I sometimes see discrepancies between my balance on SMS and that on my statement severally. But I always trace the differences to deductions from either SMS alert charges or monthly card maintenance.

You have nothing to say oga, I thought you said you don't always receive any charges on your account?

Which one is tracing, what are you tracing?
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by flexyrule(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Go and tell her that naa, don't tell me after all have never come here to complain about any debit alert to you.

I gave my answer base on the pic I saw and what you said. So take your oversabi somewhere else.

You think you're the only one that owns a bank account?
Now you're hyperventilating which is no good for your health. We were discussing like adults and I was trying to enlighten you based on a subject have first hand experience on.
Anyway, have a great day sir.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

This is Nigeria oga.

So, what is your explanation?
Abi na attack you dey? Let's read your opinion.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by udemzyudex(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
pocohantas:

So, what is your explanation?
Abi na attack you dey? Let's read your opinion.

Go back to my first post.
Re: UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance by initiate: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fine girl like u just 40naira

You be lazy youth indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fish Farming Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.