Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (34739 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by roqrules04(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Relationship police

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Semoleei2014(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
Social media is an avenue where cheaters and sluts form decency.

Well, what did I expect from a lady who isn't getting attentions from men on social media.

No reasonable man will give attention to a lady who's nose looks like an ancestral whistle.
Ancestral whistle? You are wicked

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin grin grin You Wicked no be small grin grin grin
IamD18:

Well, what did I expect from a lady who isn't getting attentions from men on social media.

No reasonable man will give attention to a lady who's nose looks like an ancestral whistle.
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Ewedegubbler: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Forget about ugly women and their matter.. join this ico and thank me later

http://sparkster.me/try?r=L3w3Adkw
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
chai see,as dem finish her

NEED A BUSINESS IDEA HERES 15

www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-idea-here-is-15/

Contact me,for your Professional web design,check my signature for email and,number
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Celestyn8213: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who send you... Yeye

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Really? well she better tag me first, second and third. grin
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by IVORY2009(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Jobless Girl... so what will she do if she catches one actually cheating undecided
Flirt , like pictures and keep your deek , hands and lips to yourself ... I know which one most ladies will opt in for ...
It’s not a crime to appreciate .... its the actions behind it we should be mindful of...

If she thinks monitoring a handful of married folks will eradicate Adultery which existed before Christ ... then she is mentally unstable ..

Are u guilty or not guilty?
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Stevenson1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hahaha... I don't know why this is funny to me but maybe because I can remember asking a gal what he hate most about guys, the babe said nothing makes her more than mad combining with sad than a gossip-guy. a dude who tells his friends the gals he bleeps. Fast forward to today... You can't even tell a gal hello in her dm or facebook without seeing it on the news the next day. I once caught my Uncle's wife smooching and romancing a guy at a hotel. Told my aunty at home about it about my plans to tell it to my Uncle. She was like Hell No!!! I should mind my bleeping business. fast forward to the day my the same aunty caught her husband's friend just beside a filling station smiling with a lady... Oboy, e remain for her to Load MTN 100k just to distribute the news both to her friend and her colleagues. Moral of this stories... Guys, the rules has been changed,broken and stepped on so play your game whichever way you want now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by solid3(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
No be person wey him wife dey Twitter wey she know she go tag? Nonsense talk from a nonsense girl.
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by ufuosman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tell me who you will collect salary from
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by deeman001: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
'permit me to share this with ya' all. I'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this offer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand a lot of people will doubt me, have heard of a lot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itself worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by rosalieene(f): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Joblessness at its peak
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Ancestral whistle. shocked Oga contunu...

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Ellabae(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmmmmmn Some women prefer not aving evidence that their men are cheating. Madam leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol are you married grin
And I will keep admiring my Beard Gang of life .... grin she can go and die somewhere biko ....
Nonsense
God gave us eyes to see the beauty of his work grin as long as we ain’t touching no sin committed

The lady just pissed no married man liked her pics grin

Shalom grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
if my man is cheating pls do me a favor by not informing me.
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by nobodysmanrob(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Savage
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Josh44s(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

Gawd!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by salbis(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

You wicked die!
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by djeezy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Seems she has a database of all the wives of married men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Young lady hou better go and find job to do. How is that your headache Pesin wey head dey pain no cry you wey help am buy drug dey cry is that not silliness.

Definitely the madam tag must be flirting with another woman husband to know who commit adultery or not is as simple as that. Only thief can recognise thief foot path on top of the rock.
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by ladyF(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Instead make she go find work, she is monitoring people's husband on Twitter. grin
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Revolva(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
stewpid gal na olosho she go be
https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
austyn0:
Kwantinue de admire...
Or wt will happen
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
djeezy:
Seems she has a database of all the wives of married men.
Eezy cheesy
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by austyn0(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Or wt will happen
How can I make you change your line of admiration to beardless gang?
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by djeezy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Eezy cheesy
you are still here grin
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Generica(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
deeman001:
'permit me to share this with ya' all. I'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this offer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand a lot of people will doubt me, have heard of a lot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itself worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks

How true is this your thing?
Re: Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online by Cityguy: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:

Haha haha...... Sewa, see your life? Ancestral whistle!!! Guy you wicked. Haha haha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.