Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? (4376 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by nikkypearl(f): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hey ,you are on your own undecided
I never did..
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Stop spamming my mentions tryna impress me!!! You can never afford me and you can never be in my level!!! Go and chase your local babes and leave me jorh
MrCork:

...don't worry. .. KillaBeauty will soon be jelos I dump her forole u smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by pafo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
nikkypearl:
Hey ,you are on your own undecided
I never did..

I commend you! You are a rare breed. My gf is passing out this month and I am hoping she never did too else I will be on the single market once again.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by MrCork: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Stop spamming my mentions tryna impress me!!! You can never afford me and you can never be in my level!!! Go and chase your local babes and leave me jorh

^^all this anger simply because my woman look better than u (Shame ) embarassed+
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by nikkypearl(f): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
pafo:

I commend you! You are a rare breed. My gf is passing out this month and I am hoping she never did too else I will be on the single market once again.
yeah,there are still loyal girls out there..despite the pressure, I never did!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
nikkypearl:
Rare breed babe!! I need such faithful queens to spend the rest of my Jesus life with..
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by damtan(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
$ervice was fun mehnn with all those corper girls forming they have fiance somewhere
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by N0favors: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
nikkypearl:
Yimu
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by N0favors: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But why are you always aggressive. Will you grow up and Give mrcok punnnny. Don't you see he's sufrin?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
He can’t afford me embarassed and he not on my level angry he should go and meet bread sellers
N0favors:
But why are you always aggressive. Will you grow up and Give mrcok punnnny. Don't you see he's sufrin?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by N0favors: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
He can’t afford me embarassed and he not on my level angry he should go and meet bread sellers
common grow up mehnnn. Don't you want him to send you £30 there in your Nigeria place? Or you want to marry mekanik and conductors?
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by ImaIma1(f): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes. Me!!

Even when i didn't set eyes on my bf for 6months because he was in NDA. And i had the wealthy guys in my NYSC state on my case, i was still faithful.

#proudofmyself

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Eberechi24(f): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
Yes. Me!!

Even when i didn't set eyes on my bf for 6months because he was in NDA. And i had the wealthy guys in my NYSC state on my case, i was still faithful.

#proudofmyself
You go girl

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 3:14am On Jun 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
Yes. Me!!

#proudofmyself
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Fadiga24(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2018
So many lies in here undecided
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by isidiwent: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Fadiga24:
Lies? prove it
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by ImaIma1(f): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Fadiga24:

I know ypu prefer to believe the worst. You would have said it is all truth if there were stories of unfaithfulness instead.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by srclark: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2018
isidiwent:
Please if there is any corper girl that finished NYSC without cheating on her fiance, type #Hardworkingyouth.......Many corper girls cheat on their fiance. A corper girl can be on doggy while making call to her fiance, saying "I missed you"... It could be that her boobs are being touched while she is on phone with her fiance......So let's stop all these hypocrisy faithfulness
lazy yoot spotted
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
OK, I say make I hail you na. Hope you dey okay?
yes dear... you do very well... you be better person... kiss
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by muyiwatosin: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2018
definitely, there are. but very few, the bad ones numbers outweigh the good ones.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2018
obanimoje:
someone help please. how do I post message on nairaland?

Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by GuntersChain(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
not because you a piece of shit on a dog's mouth in a street, you will now conclude that all dog's in that street eat shit. their are still faithful ladies out there.
Re: Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? by Oyindidi(f): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
yes dear... you do very well... you be better person... kiss
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex / Married Female Teacher Engages In Sex With Student At Cemetery (Photos) / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.