Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today (4439 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Rtk5: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
My friend sent this message to his girlfriend and forgot to delete it and his wife saw the message not long ago. The funny thing is that she is angry with both of us thinking we normally go out to run package of babes together. She has packed some of her clothes and their kids to her parent's house. We have been up and down trying to settle the case since afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Naijanascam: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Just be humble and more humble like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by BabbanBura(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rtk5:
My friend sent this message to his girlfriend and forgot to delete it and his wife saw the message not long ago. The funny thing is that she is angry with both of us thinking we normally go out to run package of babes together. She has packed some of her clothes and their kids to her parent's house. We have been up and down trying to settle the case since afternoon.

Congratulations, the days of the thieve ave over, the owner had the final say now. Shey una don find wetin una dey find? Freedom to have unlimited number of babes - oya to the case, goodluck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by GOFRONT(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na waoo

He be this man and his friend

E be Sammy Okposo

E be Paul Rudy okoye

E be my Elder brother.

And e be hundred of thousand of married Randy men out there...........All of una, na same Ferry carry una.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by kakaaa77: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
bro sorry s*** happens a friend of a thief is a thief, no be me talk am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by DriverX: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fake. Time message was sent and time of screen shot is seconds apart. Could only be a premeditated shot.

22 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Sadiqali24(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
DriverX:
Fake. Time message was sent and time of screen shot is seconds apart. Could only be a premeditated shot.
wow...
Are u a detective?

11 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by sundaygray(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
DriverX:

Definitely fake bro. Good to know say no be only me see am

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Raychee(f): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fake story undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Dmacqh(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Do they pay to trend ( getting quotes and likes ) on nairaland ?

This is fake . 30secs +- difference between chat and screenshot . You didn’t wait because your battery is low 6%

You are your friend. Hope as we replied you , your account balance increased ? If so , I’m broke I’ll forward my account details to get my own share.

Clowns and clout chasers.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by DesChyko: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Both you and your friend are not part of the reason Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

That's why you've got so much time on your hands.
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by padi94(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eyaah for the dead marriage... It was fun while it lasted
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin nairaland detectives don burst op yansh

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by arthurwillia(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rtk5:

Lol did you run package of gurl together or not?
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by jpeevibes(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
DriverX:
Boss you na dectetive oh...
All this staged bullshit I try oh
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by BOZZKJ: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
But why would a married man have a girlfriend? If he isn't ready to settle down, why marry?

Some people just grow for size n age but na teenage brain them get.
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Chaos14: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
And the caster of the week goes to
DriverX:
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Rexymania(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Idiotic friend of yours. LoL. How would the Big head feel if the wife does the same to him
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Lmubarack59(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2022
DriverX:
BRAVO!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by ednut1(m): 1:53am On Jul 02, 2022
And he made a screenshot just after sending the message U be mumu

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by tiswell(m): 5:13am On Jul 02, 2022
grin
Naijanascam:
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Saw This Text On His Phone Today by Aaron12(m): 5:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Naijanascam:
Alaye sarcasm at its best.

(1) (Reply)

What's It Like Dating A Nigerian Girl / Russian Actress, Relocated To Nigeria After Falling In Love With A Nigerian Man / Guys- Fair Or Dark Skinned Girl?. Ladies --fair Or Dark Skinned Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.