Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria (41582 Views)

Kano Demands Apology From American University Over Fake Professorship To Ganduje / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by gcof(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Geofavor:
So many boys and girls remain secondary school leavers because of the minister's actions. So, his children don't school in Nigeria? No wonder the dullard scrapped post utme and thought nothing of it. A lot of students were affected before it was brought back.

How can you minister education to your country when you couldn't do it to your children? What kind of country is this where the minister of education's children school abroad?

Are these people mad? They are mad! The whole administration. angry
They will never know peace for what they keep doing to the masses.
oga AUN is in Yola Adamawa state
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Geofavor:
So many boys and girls remain secondary school leavers because of the minister's actions. So, his children don't school in Nigeria? No wonder the dullard scrapped post utme and thought nothing of it. A lot of students were affected before it was brought back.

How can you minister education to your country when you couldn't do it to your children? What kind of country is this where the minister of education's children school abroad?

illiteracy is bad. Just read the story well and revert
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by AbbyE: 6:21am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
Imagine Minister of naija education daughter graduated in US.. Mayb you suld go and Minister dem in US

But AUN is in Yola not US
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by AbbyE: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2018
iambabaG:

On the contrary.. it shows the child is low grade minded. If the school she could get admitted into had the best graduating student finishing with a CGPA of less that 4; a weak Second Class Upper.. need i say more?

You know that most American schools are on 4.0 scale not a 5.0 right? His grade is a first class not a second class upper like you think.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
AUN uses a 4 point system and not 5.
iambabaG:

On the contrary.. it shows the child is low grade minded. If the school she could get admitted into had the best graduating student finishing with a CGPA of less that 4; a weak Second Class Upper.. need i say more?

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by omoelerin1: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Dude, the this American university is in Yola. The one Atiku built for himself when he was the sitting VP of Nigeria and OBJ built his own Bells University at the same time.

Jonathan built 14 Fed universities BUT none for himself. Yet they said he was clueless & corrupt.
The main reason he established those universities was because of the one that would be sited in is village.
He said it clearly that the one that was going to Bayelsa State must be located in otuoke. He realised that a federal university in his village would be more better than a private one in term of the rapid social economic developments it would bring to his village.

Same way he granted state pardon to Oladipo Diya, Dipreye Alamiesiagha and others. And everybody knew it was all because of Alamiesiagha.
Jonathan is a cunning person.
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
smiley
TheLoser:
Any AUN ppl here
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
On a second thought I think it is safer not to approve tetfund for private unis. If govt should av a stake in private unis then the goal of schools like cu, lu to impart christian values gets jeopardized.
I just dey look u dey laugh. Cu impact Christian value.
OK continue.
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2018
No one who can afford it chooses a public school over a private school, quote me anywhere.
AZeD1:

You missed one option choice.

Some peeps in public schools chose it over private schools and vice versa.

Oga she graduated from Nigeria.
She entered the school before her father became a minister.
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Dacronym(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Geofavor:

No need to swear for them it does not work
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Dacronym(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
One of the few occasions I hear of children of the elite graduating from universities in Nigeria.

And I love that name Hafsat jalila.

Your father is not doing much for the education sector.
There a quite a no in Nigeria Sir, they are in the Good, Expensive Private Uni
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by paragon40(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2018
grin
OttHin:
Noted......

But meanwhile
ALABUKUN be saving lives right
from the days of John the baptist...
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by ireneidiva(f): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2018
seguno2:

Of course, we will as we should.
A public servant should use the facilities that he is responsible for providing to the people.
Do you have a problem with that
Didn't you read that she started schooling there before he became a minister?
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by AreaFada2: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
The main reason he established those universities was because of the one that would be sited in is village.
He said it clearly that the one that was going to Bayelsa State must be located in otuoke. He realised that a federal university in his village would be more better than a private one in term of the rapid social economic developments it would bring to his village.

Same way he granted state pardon to Oladipo Diya, Dipreye Alamiesiagha and others. And everybody knew it was all because of Alamiesiagha.
Jonathan is a cunning person.
Well people see what they want to see. If just for the sake of locating one university in his village why build 13 others? Why not just one each for every other Goe-political zone?

The true picture is this: to ensure that every state previously without a fed university gets one. And he clearly stated so then. He had eyes on that legacy then already.

When he built Otuoke fed uni I was initially against the location. But considering that the cane used to cane GEJ today is that he did nothing for even his village, I now see that it was an inspired thing to do. Because 9ja thrives on nepotism and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Dacronym(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2018
How much are their fees currently
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2018
kmaster007:
Imagine Minister of naija education daughter graduated in US.. Mayb you suld go and Minister dem in US

Black people have problems with reading
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Blacks don’t read
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Dacronym(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
No one who can afford it chooses a public school over a private school, quote me anywhere.
You don't need to answer them most of them know deep down they just used that to console themselves
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2018
HigherEd:
I guess she couldn't pass jamb to enter Ahmadu Bello uni. Before all these bashers of private universities realise what's going on it might be too late for y'all..
Ignorance is a disease. Who told you that the minister's daughter can't pass Jamb? undecided
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Dacronym:

You don't need to answer them most of them know deep down they just used that to console themselves

It is out of jealousy that such persons comment. Deep down they had wish to study there
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by aujile(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Which one is AMERICAN university of NIGERIA again biko
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Dacronym(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is out of jealousy that such persons comment. Deep down they had wish to study there
Anybody that is informed, has little time to waste or real does not even comment here, the girl is set for life, like for life you are here talking, talking talking,
Those comments go on to prove the quality of education gotten in public schools, even the priv sch grad do not talk like that of other schools
Do they really think that if they want to gain admission into public schools they cannot?
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Paperwhite:
Even the minister of education cant set an example Any wonder our educational institutions & system are as deplorable as they are today?
Didn't you read the article where it says that his daughter entered school 2014? Was he a minister then
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Georgry(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2018
OttHin:
Noted......

But meanwhile
ALABUKUN be saving lives right
from the days of John the baptist...

I can relate to this bro ..
thank God for alabukun my village people would have got me last week

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Tah! I'm even regretting that I went to private secondary schools sef, I'd rather go abroad than any private university in Nigeria if I had the money to.

DonPiiko:
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2018
So many dullards commented on first page. AUN is in nigeria. Adamawa state. I would rather send my kids to private schl than public. Except it is abroad, thats when they would attend public. Only poverty wretched people would say they cant send there kids to private schls even with d money
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Trash, have you gone to a good private secondary school, my cousins attended Lead British and Nigerian Turkish international college, their excursions were usually overseas, my secondary school also shared a compound with American international school of Abuja, those are the kind of private schools we are talking about not all these Business Centre secondary school that there sort waec invigilators.
skarlett:
Tah! I'm even regretting that I went to private secondary schools sef, I'd rather go abroad than any private university in Nigeria if I had the money to.

Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2018
iambabaG:

You just showed you have fiah brain. The GP is over 4 and not 5. Learn to read to understand than read to criticize.
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2018
LaudableXX:

Gbam!! You talk am well..... cheesy Once money is no object, you can easily get admission into any private uni, after you have obtained your 5 credit passes, in the relevant subjects. It is not like that in a public uni. The competition for admission is much tougher. undecided Even after passing with high scores at SSCE level, you still have to do post-UTME, and then fast and pray to be considered for admission. God dey!
work hard so you dont have to enroll ur kids in public schls. I attendeed both state, federal and private and God foebid I send my kids to Public schl. I rather private or scholls abroad. Amen
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Dacronym:

Anybody that is informed, has little time to waste or real does not even comment here, the girl is set for life, like for life you are here talking, talking talking,
Those comments go on to prove the quality of education gotten in public schools, even the priv sch grad do not talk like that of other schools
Do they really think that if they want to gain admission into public schools they cannot?
Of they can.
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Trash, have you gone to a good private secondary school, my cousins attended Lead British and Nigerian Turkish international college, their excursions were usually overseas, my secondary school also shared a compound with American international school of Abuja, those are the kind of private schools we are talking about not all these Business Centre secondary school that there sort waec invigilators.

If your private schools can't teach you to respect other people's opinion, then I'm sorry for you, your education is a unique waste.

BTW, Mr Privileged Private Schools Student by association (because who dash monkey banana na grin grin grin ), it's they not there, you're welcome
Re: Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Timagex:
I'm sorry sir cheesy cheesy
I am sure you failed English. You lack comprehension. 1st degree not first class. This is how you people fail exams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / 7 Common English Phrases You're Probably Using Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.