Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Marriage Engagement And Autograph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Engagement And Autograph (304 Views)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola's Relationship, Engagement And 10 Thing S You Dont Know / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Engagement And Autograph by GreatEMC(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
'...my autograph will change when I'm officially engaged'. that was my response when one of my readers proposed a discuss to me during the wedding ceremony of Mr. & Mrs Isioma Okirie on Saturday June 2, 2018. @Agunwa Hall Port Harcourt.
Concerned friends and families are at my ears anticipating a revelation of my awesome bride. My recent poems, assertions and pictures heightened allied premonitions yet I nurture my reservations.
The Fact : As a published writer, Great Marcel might have engaged a highly lettered lady to make a home.
The Truth : Great Marcel meets a pool of good ladies regularly among whom he primarily seeks compatibility. Hence, unfold.
At the confirmation of my choice heart, I shall do the needful to win the consent of concerned ally parents and the sect.
I shall gracefully change my autograph from my official signature to my hand written 'Great emc'.
Then you know that Great Marcel attuned in compatible union of gloves so glowing.
Keep your eyes seeing, I'll keep my fingers scripting, love lifting us.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To My Mother (nnem) / Books On Building Effective Communication In A Relationship / Steps To A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.