Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (38802 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Laurashils(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
theapeman4:
start getting ready for massive regret!

You just made the wrong move dude! undecided
How bro, why
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Lovemeforme(f): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
need someone that will be exicited to have me......single and searching for my ribs,he has to be from Imo or Anambra state...finally made up my mind to walk away from where I am tolerated and not celebrated,from a relationship centered on selfishness...thanks to all the nairalanders that commented on my thread,am able to summon the courage to say no to such a marriage.,,,to the ladies out there Never ever say yes to any man that doesn't make you happy.....sorry young man am yet to congratulate you,so congratulations to you and your Jenny,I tap from your blessings

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Hahahhaha, some geh 4 Nairaland dey for feminist naa, u want kill me?

na im make me ask o cheesy

as e be say no be nairaland girl, you are safe!!

carry go, we dey your back cool

make i go mark your name for register so that if we see you dey flirt with any girl for here, we go report you give seùn grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
LivingFree:

Trust me, she wasn't expecting it... if she was then she would've been all glamorous. My baby better give me a heads up. At least tell me to wear something nice and take me somewhere nice, before popping the question. Otherwise, nigga better propose at home undecided
Even me wasn't expecting it, the idea just came today and since I had the ring and we are going to hangout I just popped the question. It was wonderful shaa
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
so simple and dope grin

Congrats

At least you won't have to worry about ur grand ma asking when do I get to see my great grand kids or I know this fine girl which will be ur perfect match grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

na im make me ask o cheesy

as e be say no be nairaland girl, you are safe!!

carry go, we dey your back cool

make i go mark your name for register so that if we see you dey flirt with any girl for here, we go report you give seùn grin
Hahahhaha, u no want make I flex small?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Congregations dear! But remember that this engagement do not guarantee you every -every. So try and complete the journey that you just began. Once more congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jiang:
so simple and dope grin

Congrats

At least you won't have to worry about ur grand ma asking when do I get to see my great grand kids or I know this fine girl which will be ur perfect match grin
Thanks bro, I have just showed her I have found the one
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by theapeman4: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopeforcharles:

How bro, why
most women's azz are like condom manufacturing company and when it's time to settle down, you will see them forming the most humble person in the universe!

I don't just trust black women! undecided

Have you done some research to her past history before putting that ring into her hand?

Without doing some past history findings one this black women before putting that ring is like walking towards a grave

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Congrats ooo baba... I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopeforcharles:
So this evening I popped the question
Sweet Pumpkin will u be my Queen?
Will u be my peachy pie?
My heartbeat,
My vitamin Jenny?
Guess what guys she said YES
and I sealed it

Very matured way..
Not like those babe bastard pulling crowd

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by FTrebirth(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
we don't know them.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
eezeribe:
Congrats... At least for not kneeling down.
LOL thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
derrydinny:
this your babe face get as e be o
How the face be baba?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by supremepontiff(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
You look good together.
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Congrats ooo baba... I wish you all the best
Thanks man, tosyne2much, I like ur stories.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
naijatatafo:

Very matured way..
Not like those babe bastard pulling crowd
It just shows how mature they are.. They are not attention seekers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lovemeforme:
need someone that will be exicited to have me......single and searching for my ribs,he has to be from Imo or Anambra state...finally made up my mind to walk away from where I am tolerated and not celebrated,from a relationship centered on selfishness...thanks to all the nairalanders that commented on my thread,am able to summon the courage to say no to such a marriage.,,,to the ladies out there Never ever say yes to any man that doesn't make you happy .....sorry young man am yet to congratulate you,so congratulations to you and your Jenny,I tap from your blessings

Until you learn that you control your OWN happiness, you will be swinging from 1 dick or another.

can't no one make you happy!! grin

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Thanks man, tosyne2much, I like ur stories.
Thanks boss... I no wan see you for romance section again oooo.. Leave that section for fucck boys cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
She looks.like she is smiling and crying and frowning at the same time

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
theapeman4:
most women's azz are like condom manufacturing company and when it's time to settle down, you will see them forming the most humble person in the universe!

I don't just trust black women! undecided

Have you done some research to her past history before putting that ring into her hand?

Without doing some past history findings one this black women before putting that ring is like walking towards a grave
Noted bro, due diligence employed, mission is a go I repeat mission is a go, she is a good girl and no one is perfect, me loves my pumpkin so.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Hahahhaha, u no want make I flex small?

cheesy cheesy
baba wetin you wan flex again na when you don already get vitamin jenny

you know how e hard to find that kind "vitamin" these days?..................,....abeg hold her tight o make you leave all these nl babes for us unless say you want make we con carry your fine babe run grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Thanks boss... I no wan see you for romance section again oooo.. Leave that section for fucck boys cheesy
Hahahhaha, I hear.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lovemeforme:
need someone that will be exicited to have me......single and searching for my ribs,he has to be from Imo or Anambra state...finally made up my mind to walk away from where I am tolerated and not celebrated,from a relationship centered on selfishness...thanks to all the nairalanders that commented on my thread,am able to summon the courage to say no to such a marriage.,,,to the ladies out there Never ever say yes to any man that doesn't make you happy.....sorry young man am yet to congratulate you,so congratulations to you and your Jenny,I tap from your blessings
can you be the one that am expecting?
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy
baba wetin you wan flex again na when you don already get vitamin jenny

you know how e hard to find that kind "vitamin" these days?..................,....abeg hold her tight o make you leave all these nl babes for us unless say you want make we con carry your fine babe run grin
Abeg thanks for the advice I go hold am well this vitamin scarce for market, I Don hang boot for romance section na to dey watch una I dey
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
hopeforcharles:

Even me wasn't expecting it, the idea just came today and since I had the ring and we are going to hangout I just popped the question. It was wonderful shaa

That's worrying (for me) but I wish you the best... You even had the ring before the girl... hmmm. I don't wanna shi on your parade so... smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Coldfeets: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
I like this.

Not all this copy copy kneeling down proposal by all these confused and feminized human males.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by dominique(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lovemeforme:

You just made a wise decision and saved yourself from what would have been an extremely miserable marriage. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Harrynight(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
kiss

Cute guy
Pretty babe

Wish u guys make the best couple in the land

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by hopeforcharles(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
holyidol:
Congregations dear! But remember that this engagement do not guarantee you every -every. So try and complete the journey that you just began. Once more congratulations!!!
True talk, the process has already began.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.