Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (38798 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Bnbello(m): 4:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by emelda86(f): 4:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Nice one bro may your union be blessed

Simple & classy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by madridguy(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Pretty vitamin Jenny. Live her nails.
Congratulations. Oya, do sharp sharp and seal the deal.
Don't forget to invite us o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by mamatwiny(f): 5:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Seems she was expecting it... Thought she was gonna pee her pants.... smiley

She was not expecting it, if you look well (on the pix posted 9:09), u will notice one of her artificial nail fell out. grin
The guy being a sharpguy used his own nail to cover the missing nail.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by package7(m): 5:21am On Jun 09, 2018
The man is an he goat.
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:32am On Jun 09, 2018
are you any better? No one is perfect so far they match, love each other and are compatible
theapeman4:
most women's azz are like condom manufacturing company and when it's time to settle down, you will see them forming the most humble person in the universe!

I don't just trust black women! undecided

Have you done some research to her past history before putting that ring into her hand?

Without doing some past history findings one this black women before putting that ring is like walking towards a grave
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by babeosisi: 5:51am On Jun 09, 2018
What a beautiful couple.
Congrats
Love her
Treat her right
Remember the joy in your heart this day
Allow the Lord to be the Lord of your future home
Bless you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by tunary(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2018
derrydinny:
this your babe face get as e be o
lol
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by alen4smith(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
That lady looks so harmless, naturally beautiful and innocent to be made lord of the rings.

Please make sure you marry that lady, forget all these vitamin pie, pumpkin fufu, protein this and that.

Don't let her regret the YES she said to you.

Thanks
looks can be deceptive don't be fooled by how they look!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Jasperro(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2018
so happy for u, congrats
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Born2Breed(f): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2018
hopeforcharles:
So this evening I popped the question
Sweet Pumpkin will u be my Queen?
Will u be my peachy pie?
My heartbeat,
My vitamin Jenny?
Guess what guys she said YES
and I sealed it

Congrats!

Love is blind
Marriage is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by photolisting: 6:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Congrats Mate

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by oochi123(f): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Both are cute..
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Sadiyaene(f): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Funny comments grin cheesy all dis dude sef undecideduna matter tire me oo fake husband's everywhere sad
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Sadiyaene(f): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2018
This is nigeria grin grin grin even guy sef fit propose while in d mood of shit tongue
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Will u be my peachy pie?
My heartbeat,
My vitamin Jenny?
and I sealed it
Now,this is a proposal.very simple and real

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Tonytonex(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2018
That's Good Dude. not all those ones that goes kneeling to a lady in the name of proposing. coolThat's Good Dude. not all those ones that goes kneeling to a lady in the name of proposing.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2018
hopeforcharles:
Will u be my peachy pie?
My heartbeat,
My vitamin Jenny?
and I sealed it
Bro Charles,i hope you will make a difference cos most nairalanders will come here to post proposal and pre-wedding photos then when it comes to the wedding IV they go silent.Make sure there issa canopy for NLanders on the TM day.���

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2018
hopeforcharles:
More pix

Indeed, hope dey for Charles......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Mruwa1(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2018
the girlie concentrate finish dey look the camera ...she nor wan hear story say another girlie come waka come take her space ...johnbull if u see this girlie waka pass her she done occupy broda done tie ring put
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by austyn0(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

who's ubanja

lemme see if i can and should believe this..............,..............i'll get back to you tomorrow
I'm not asking you believe,, this is social media....

I'm an advocate of fairness,, when it's time to spank a lady, I do not spare the rod,, when it is time to place them under my cover, I take the whip for them,, same goes for my fellow guys.....If you have studied humans so well, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by mimimile93: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2018
She would not say NO because age is not on her side.. Congratulations bruv..
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Ellabae(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Awwwew.........so sweet. More good things await u guys
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by CAPSLOCKED: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
hopeforcharles:

It's been long I have longed to get someone I will call my own it became so hard that I almost lost hope, its been long I have prepared financially, mentally and other wise, but no good girl around, or no girl was ready to concentrate and be sincere, my last girl misbehaved and I called it off, and this ring was for the chosen one, I prayed one Monday and God answered me, and wonderfully the ring matched her, She is the one for me, all the signs I asked God worked out

PADI MI!
Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by theapeman4: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
ireneidiva:

Has she done a research on his past history before accepting the ring? What about his own past?
we are in a man's world!

His past is his past! But a woman's past can affect a nation

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by theapeman4: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
are you any better? No one is perfect so far they match, love each other and are compatible
one will be better if them work on themself!

No one is perfect but we strife to be in perfection.

Women's this days doesn't work on themself. Marrying them is like getting married to a dustbin undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by Smartademu(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2018
What happened to her eye, did you slap her?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys by coleB(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2018
congrats man.
i like ur concept. no need kneeling down while popping d bondn question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.