Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,546 members, 7,850,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Akpos And Thambo Secretary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akpos And Thambo Secretary (436 Views)

My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / Enslaved Secretary (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Thambo Secretary by Kolskidman: 2:16am On Jun 09, 2018
AKPOS: Your secretary is very sexy!
THAMBO: Thanks! It's a robot actually, named "Maria". If you squeeze her right breast, she takes dictation and if you squeeze her left breast, she types letters! I'll Lend it to you for a day and you can see her functions.Next day, Akpos called Thambo from hospital. He shouted, "You bastard! You didn't tell me that the 'HOLE' between Maria's legs is a pencil sharpener!"
Do you enjoy that joke kindly take your time to read through our new business ideas because they say all play without work make jack a dull boy
1)9 RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH LOW START UP CAPITAL to read the list of recession proof business with low startup capital go to www.mindsloader.com.ng thanks
1)10 most profitable business in nigeria pls log on to www.mindsloader.com.ng to read the full story and pls like and follow us for best businesa tips
2)How to turn waste into :when people see waste they thinks of poverty.what if i can prove to you that waste is actually the millionare ways of creating wealth pls click the link below to read the full story
www.mindsloader.com.ng
3)Top business opportunities in nigeria you should exploit pls log on to www.mindsloader.com.ngto read
4)power pass power see what old men was in akwa ibom

(1) (Reply)

Is This Observation True About Men And Women / Is Your Relationship Getting Boring? See This Now!!! / 10 Things Every Girl Does After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.