Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Oba Beats Wife In Public! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Beats Wife In Public! (13011 Views)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by COOLDK(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2010
Akure ti gbàbòdè! Really, d god has taken bribe 4 picking d miscreant. The king is nothing but DONKEY. See his face, u already knw he is a tout.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by nearest(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2010
MR Money £:

it shows the oba is an idiot and also from the decendant of LUCIFER, the animal called oba was breastfeed by animal like the one in this pics the oba of Akure  being breastfeed
denitro:

NIGGER
that king surely deserves all the above insults.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2010
MR Money £:

it shows the oba is an idiot and also from the decendant of LUCIFER, the animal called oba was breastfeed by animal like the one in this pics the oba of Akure  being breastfeed
Damn!
Control your rage, boy.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Guardian(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2010
SAD !!!!,

BIG PROBLEM WITH 1ST SON's WHO ARE WAYWARD AND CARRIED AWAY BY INHERITANCE OF POWER AND WEALTH ( No be say he get sha )
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by suxes2005(m): 3:12am On Jun 02, 2010
Mayb d guy just finished his second round of
training wit d area boys cos i learnt he took
them to the scene, So he wanted to do
some exercise, LOL

CRAZY ASSHOLE
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by davidif: 3:17am On Jun 02, 2010
The Oba, witnesses said, was whisked off by a team of policemen in a patrol vehicle. He was said to have fallen into a ditch in an attempt to escape from the mob, his cap reportedly fell off his head.

HILLARIOUS grin grin
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nwaka77: 3:37am On Jun 02, 2010
Terrible! embarassed
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by bawomolo(m): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2010
The Oba, witnesses said, was whisked off by a team of policemen in a patrol vehicle. He was said to have fallen into a ditch in an attempt to escape from the mob, his cap reportedly fell off his head.

lol why wasn't this taped.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by swing4real(m): 4:39am On Jun 02, 2010
Another sad story. Any body that lay his or her hands to another person irrespective of the circumstance, atmosphere ( Public or Private ) is an Animal.
The heading of this post sound to me like it is okay beating up a wife as long as it is not in public. Oba or whatever should be Jail for beating up this wife
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by shilling(f): 4:46am On Jun 02, 2010
This is so saaaad, but some comments here are so hilarious, omg.

eldee:

Damn . . . sum Ondo Chris Breezy right there.
He just took it to sum next level.
grin grin
mama-gee:

Oh my gosh! shocked shocked

The scumbag should thank his stars that he isn't based in the U.S., he would be saying hello to a harsh jail term.

I know, Naija really needs to wake up, ah!!!
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Acidosis(m): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2010
Wat! A king?
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by onono30: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2010
W-hat a babaric act, coming from a king of all people. Whats his message to his subjects? to the youths? Honestly he is a disappointment. Using thugs on a woman. his wife at that! no respect for this institution called marriage. Anyway, why shouldnt he, when he has plenty women at his disposal. OLORI dear. PELE! PLS, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Remii(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2010
chika98:

Disgraceful! And tomorrow her people will tell her to go back to him. Next time it'll be her corpse

Nobody needs to tell women who marry these kind of guys to go back to them, they do so on their own, I would be surprised if she is not already apologising on behalf of the so called king. An Akure person told me, the man does not hide his characters, everyone knows him as a vagabond from time so it takes one to love and marry one.

All it would take maybe a return ticket to Dubai with some cash to buy more jewelries and body creams.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by donleke(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2010
This is sad and disgraceful shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad Some men still behave like savages in this modern times angry angry
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by sulad82i(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2010
this is a real shame. when you have someone thats suppose to be a public positive figure act in a barbaric way as some useless fellow. He's suppose to be a role model for most men but a jerk he is.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by googles: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

thats craze at its height mehn. . . . how can he do dat to his own wife ? i wonder wat he ll do to a complete stranger angry

and the other wife who contributed to the beating is so so dumb. . . . . her time is coming

the king should be castrated with blunt scissors jor angry angry angry
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by ojesus: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2010
how a man who cannot manage his house became Deji of Akure? this is another king Pharaoh of our time. this is incredible
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by SEFAGO(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2010
First and Foremost, Deji is a gay name for a king
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by sulakishop(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2010
Beat his wife? I hereby recommends Yaba Apa Osi but before then, he can be safely kept in the millitary prison to spend some vacation grin
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by magnumshie: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2010
This ObANIMAL is realy barbaric but d younger wife should remember that it will soon be her turn because, ipasan ti won fi na iyale on ba loke aja fun iyawo.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Dgunnerz(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2010
Firstly,look at d guy face,u go knw who he be.He should be jailed 4 1month nd pay 4 damages on the Queen.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2010
KING BEAT QUEEN grin grin grin

NA FOR NAIJA ONLY.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Meldrick(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2010
This kind of Oba will sell his throne for money. What kind of leadership example does he want to set. He should be de-throned.
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by splendore(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2010
In this age and time a man still beats up a woman, i think our laws should do something about it. How does he manage his people if cannot manage his own WIFE. I think he is more of a beast than a man SHAME
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by rasputinn(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2010
[size=14pt]The photo of the iddiot of a Deji of Akure or whatever the Bleep they call him looks like that of a rascal,I'm glad the younger brother of the assaulted woman mobilised people and came to the woman's rescue,else she may have been killed.IU'm also glad that in an attempt by the iddiotic Deji to escape,he was reported to have fallen into a gutter and his cap fell off his head into the gutter:THE THRONE HAS FALLEN OFF HIS HEAD AND WILL BE GIVEN TO A COMMONER,the people of Akure,rise up and chase this iddiot away from your throne[/size]
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Confusion: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2010
Let the beaten continue
i know that girl it is because of money that he married the man and left her lover of 10years

HA HA HA HA and this will be the fate of all the money mongers babe of nairaland
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by iz2much: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2010
i guess the said oba should be in the case.doz obas thınk they are mını God. 4ork em. no disrespect to other obas
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by wazobiang: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2010
oba well done o!
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by KnowAll(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2010
[size=14pt]That asylum seeking Oba from Europe should be deported to his second home without much ado; most Diasporas (not every Diasporas) are more than convinced that Nigeria is a jungle where they can get away with murder.

Many nurse gory fetishes in their minds and the only place on planet Earth where they can unravel this convoluted thoughts is no other place than Nigeria.

To now give such square de-mented head an Obaship is letting all hell let loose, this man does not see anything wrong in what he did hence his bragging after the deed, after all in the yesteryears, when an Oba dies, life human beings were buried with the Oba on his onward journey to the land of no return.

Everyday that psychopath continues to occupy that exalted throne as the Oba of Akure brings disrepute not only to the citizens of Akure, but to the Governor and the good people of Ondo State, it does not help with Akure being the capital of Ondo State.

His removal should not even be debateable, what should be done is prompt apprehension and lockup any delay to the contrary will only remind me of that famous saying that is “ birds of the same feather flocks together”, OR perhaps  Mimiko and this man who is not fit to be the Oba of an area boy commune are from the same loin,  I beg to differ, Mr Governor the baton has being passed on to you after all you are the custodian of all citizens of the state and the buck stops with you.[/size]
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by Witi(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2010
How did Ifa choose this god forsaken man as oba ugh THE IFA PRIEST AND KING MAKERS in Akure can now see that a ki un pe ifa ni eke
Re: Oba Beats Wife In Public! by bisiaet: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2010
This is absolute nonsense and the most wicked act of all he must be jail for this assault. Now the so called kingmakers and the high chiefs are reaping what they sew now due to their lies and deception.

Look at this guy called king is their anything in his look that shows responsibleness? No. And how come such animal and idiot became the king in the first place and be disgracing the Akure town/people in the face of the whole world this so shameful.

This is one of the problem issue that is rage me a lot because how can he just wake up from his (home) I cant call it palace because he has no palace and go with hot ash and hoodlums and feel free to go and attack somebody as if he owns the law or owns the land this is madness and I can honestly say it that at the end of the matter nothing will happen and he will go free because he is a king this is so nasty and painful.

I dont just know whatelse to say it is so sadden when things like this happens it's so terible, this idiot must go to jail and be dethrone alonside all the kingmakers and whoever among the so called high chiefs that are backing him.Nonsese animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers / Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.