Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady (24174 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by PearlStreet(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
>Your friend's husband came back from work and wanted yam/stew. He bought all necessary things for the stew. He was able to boil yam which you and your friend came and saw him eating with red oil.

>Another friend's husband refused to hold the baby while your friend cooks, she was cooking rice and banga stew.

Your friend's husband, your friend's husband. Where's your own husband?

With all your Twitter advice and lectures, you are yet to call a man your husband, but busy following married women to their home to gossip.

Last last, we know how your type will end up.

She's going to end up in Shiloh in 2055.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
lol child traffiking drawing to a close? Where? In naija? Many young married couples still make use of little girls as house helps cos the wives dont know how to do anything. Its the little girls or boys who cook,go to the market and serve the meals while d wives most times are in the sittingroom watching african magic through out the day.is not what i see everydaycheesy. Child trafficking is even on the increase.

with all the stories in the news about crazy housewives burning and maimimg kids?
child trafficking is on its way out.
all you need is for LASG to follow through on the prosecution of the erring wives who have been caught. once one person goes to jail, everyone else will start to fall in line.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by djon78(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
emelda86:
My mama taught me how to take care of my hubby abeg thus advice no follow Sam Sam...

I will cook his meals so far he is my hubby
When he comes back, I'll gladly welcome him back
Plant a sweet kiss on his lips
Help him to the room UnCloth him & UnCloth myself too
Give him sweet akpako in the bathroom
Come out dish his food eat with him & the rest is history.

This is exactly the way a wise woman is supposed to run her home.
A man that has this kind of home rearly cheats. If he does, then he is far from redemption.

Moreover I believe a man should be domesticated. Know how to cook, wash, keep house clean and take care of a baby!! And I as man is not lacking in any of these.

But a lot of guys are not. My sisters husband can't boil a hot water. When he is traveling even his clothes is packed for him. Although God favored him in that he is chairman, big man, get money. If he wasn't rich, I wonder how it would be for him.

But in my house we are domesticated. Recently went to visit my parents, mom went to visit my sister in Lagos. Only my dad in the whole big house. But dad was preparing the food we eat. Sometimes he will even set it on dinning and call me. It was a wonderful time. Both of us gisted very well. Bonded very well. I have never felt like this before. I learned so much from him. He told me everything about his life. I learned so much about life. Very deep things, wisdom, fear of God and godliness. I really thank God.

3 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
I be Africa man original.

May be that was the way her mother sent her father to market.

Fool. Man will even do more than that to get u. It's after the wedding he I'd going show u and ur type.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by BabbanBura(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ellabae:
cheesy this is so hilarious. But that's too much for me to ask of a man. Respect should be given to a man nd he would know when to help.

I like the message in your DP
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
>Your friend's husband came back from work and wanted yam/stew. He bought all necessary things for the stew. He was able to boil yam which you and your friend came and saw him eating with red oil.

>Another friend's husband refused to hold the baby while your friend cooks, she was cooking rice and banga stew.

Your friend's husband, your friend's husband. Where's your own husband?

With all your Twitter advice and lectures, you are yet to call a man your husband, but busy following married women to their home to gossip.

Last last, we know how your type will end up.

grin grin grin

Arrogant ladies never get good men. It is a law.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by CSTR1003: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
emelda86:
My mama taught me how to take care of my hubby abeg thus advice no follow Sam Sam...

I will cook his meals so far he is my hubby
When he comes back, I'll gladly welcome him back
Plant a sweet kiss on his lips
Help him to the room UnCloth him & UnCloth myself too
Give him sweet akpako in the bathroom
Come out dish his food eat with him & the rest is history.
Are you married or in a relationship?
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by SURElee(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why i totally agree with what she has said. I will add that every mate to be male and female check, watch and listen for mentality of their spouses to be because their upbringing plays a vital role on how they will be in marriage. Watch how they behave regards chores in your husband to be's home, then watch how he maintains his hone as a single bachelor. But because ladies are in a rush to marry(all my friends are getting married), they will not see the signs, or they see and ignore that i will change him(who you wan change, you don fit change your own sef finish?) , after dancing with wedding gown finish, they will begin to cry wolf and post anonymous SOS messages online for help and advice disturbing the tranquility of our lives.

5 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by ThatIgboBoy: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
djon78:

A man that has this kind of home rearly cheats. If he does, then he is far from redemption.

Moreover I believe a man should be domesticated. Know how to cook, wash, keep house clean and take care of a baby!! And I as man is not lacking in any of these.

But a lot of guys are not. My sisters husband can't boil a hot water. When he is traveling even his clothes is packed for him. Although God favored him in that he is chairman, big man, get money. If he wasn't rich, I wonder how it would be for him.

But in my house we are domesticated. Recently went to visit my parents, mom went to visit my sister in Lagos. Only my dad in the whole big house. But dad was preparing the food we eat. Sometimes he will even set it on dinning and call me. It was a wonderful time. Both of us gisted very well. Bonded very well. I have never felt like this before. I learned so much from him. He told me everything about his life. I learned so much about life. Very deep things, wisdom, fear of God and godliness. I really thank God.

u just made remember my dad. when I was younger, we were like cat and dog. we rarely agreed on an issue. we only started bonding during my youth service. I was his only child closest to home. I was serving in Ogun and the family house was in Lagos. My elder bro, his favorite was in gombe and two kid brothers were in school at owerri. So I was frequenting home almost every weekend to keep them company. He was a doc and mum a principal. Any weekend I didn't come, he will call to ask me to try and come the next. And when I was beginning to get to enjoy my pa, death came. Ystday was six years he was buried.

Always be close to ur popsy
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by emelda86(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
djon78:

God bless you o'jare

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by emelda86(f): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
CSTR1003:

Are you married or in a relationship?

Why are you asking? shocked
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by CSTR1003: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
emelda86:

Why are you asking? shocked
Those are the only things what I want my wife to do for me.
I was only asking if you are the woman I have been looking for.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by emelda86(f): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
CSTR1003:

Those are the only things what I want my wife to do for me.

I was only asking if you are the woman I have been looking for.

grin maybe u are the man I've been seeing in my dreams
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
oyb:

with all the stories in the news about crazy housewives burning and maimimg kids?
child trafficking is on its way out.
all you need is for LASG to follow through on the prosecution of the erring wives who have been caught. once one person goes to jail, everyone else will start to fall in line.
the main reason why child traffiking is high is because of poverty.many poor parents cant take care of their large number of kids hence they give out some of them. Child trafficking can only reduce if the govt address the issue of poverty and educate ppl on the issue of family planning. Na only dat go address the issue of child trafficking...until then lazy house wives will be preying on vulnerable kids for domestic chorus.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy Na woman wey sabi be this, make she loud am
abi oocheesy. If thats how she really is then she's a rare gemcheesy. I can cook oo..i dey wash my own clothes but i cant stay with a woman that forbids the kitchen cos of one idelogy or the othercheesy. A woman wen u come from work will jus sitdown cold on her chair watching home video and telling u good evening under her breathcheesy. When a man has a cold wife at home tell me why he no go go out looking for affection.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by austyn0(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
there was this lecturer then. We grew up knowing him. The man na very nice man. He dey always go market for im wife and dey cook and wash her undies while d wife does nothingcheesy. Anytime he go market dem say na so market women go dey vex with d man dey ask wey im wifecheesy. Anyway it was rumoured dat his wife was cheating on him and when d man eventually went to the US for his phd na so d wife dey bring men come their house. D man eventually knew about his wife cheating ways but their catholic priest reconciled dem sha. D man do pass away sha. Na hypertension take im life.
This one na stupidity seriously....I envision helping my lady with duties that comes with having a family,, not to the extent of turning her into a lazy bag of garri and becoming a houseboy like the lecturer....

May his soul rest in peace sha.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by austyn0(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... Exactly bro. This is how they go about destroying peoples marriage because they can't find a man to call theirs. In my house I do domestic chores because I enjoy doing it not because my wife wants it that way.Any sensible man will help her woman out at home,period.
FACT!
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Chukwuka16: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
djon78:

Guy this is nice. Me and the old man dey talk wella for phone as life don separate us and it's always nice to hear from him. I owe him one bottle of red wine in December God keeping us all alive.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Fazemood(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
BukkieyGold:
My husband do more than that......go to market/ wash plate n othr ous work....

Seriously. I'm guessing you mean your gay partner?

1 Like

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wii the advice apply to some women as well? It’s all about equal rights not equal rights of access to his money. Some women cannot do any of that.
It’s not about domesticating a man it’s about a man having the emotional intelligence to know that things are shared in a marriage, a woman also has to understand that if she is not financially contributing in any capacity she also has to be the homemaker in the majority of the chores. You can’t expect him to go to the market and do the laundry and as well as wash the dishes when you have been at home all day.

That said he also has to understand if there are children in the union that too is work so you do need a reprieve from time to time. He can offer to help and this is when things go pear shaped . As most don’t there has to some level understanding that just because he financially provides it does not mean one has to wait on him hand and foot. He is an adult he should at least know the basics.

When my mother is away I know without a shadow of a doubt that he will manage he is more than capable of cooking and cleaning and shopping for himself. Even as children as both parents worked the house did not turn into a madhouse because my mother was away.

It’s simple case here is his lack of domestic skills down to never learning or being taught or he has an archaic view when it comes to the distribution of roles based on gender that’s something that needs clarifying.

1 Like

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by rayobaba(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is why men shd confirm if d girl they are in love with get sense. One man will love ds one nau!
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Ellabae(f): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

I like the message in your DP
Thanks a lot
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by blowjob: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
SHE - RAM SHUT THE Bleep UP.... grin grin
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by God2man(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wrong post. It should be the other way.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by theapeman4: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This one must have had series of Breakups before crying out like this, Lol.. Twitter user Winnie Has offered the leadway for ladies to get a Potential Husband, In series of tweet she made, Winne said Before you marry a man make sure you must have sent him to the Market, Buy food stuffs, Boil rice, wash plates and fry plantain, According to her its to prove his love, But you know what, I will leave the replies for ya'll to give her.. See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/ladies-before-you-marry-send-your-man.html

animal in a female body
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
austyn0:
This one na stupidity seriously....I envision helping my lady with duties that comes with having a family,, not to the extent of turning her into a lazy bag of garri and becoming a houseboy like the lecturer....

May his soul rest in peace sha.
the way he passed away as we head was really painful.he was outside washing his car while his two grown up dauthers and his wife were inside the house watching a movie. He just had a cadiac arrest then collapsed.he was rushed to the hospital but there was nothing anybody could do. Till today ppl are still blaming d wife.if u see d woman now she don age by force.fine yellow woman back in d days dat men used to die for.omo d man's life is a lesson to all young men. If u wan turn urself to a houseboy..u will be washing ur wife's pants and doing errands for her while she's banging her lover in thr master's bedroomcheesy. Love ur wife but dont turn urself to a zombie. May His Soul rest in peace. I always loved that man while growing up. Always smiling and hardly getiing angry.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Simplybami(f): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ellabae:
cheesy this is so hilarious. But that's too much for me to ask of a man. Respect should be given to a man nd he would know when to help.

But why is it too much to ask of a guy? Is a man a demi god? I don't understand, please make me understand better. You both will be consuming the meal, not so?
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Goals!
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by austyn0(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
I always loved that man while growing up. Always smiling and hardly getiing angry.
I'm not surprised he was a servant in disguise of a husband....I bet he was a lover boy in youthful days,, he did all those things outta a deluded impression that he is a good lover.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Simplybami(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Darkseid:
I'm a guy and I love doing house chores because I'm neat to a fault, I enjoy going to the market, I cook my own food because I hate restaurants, so I don,t see any biggie there.

Yeah, it's not a biggie at all. Your mother raised you well. What I can't stand is that sense of entitlement most guys have. I mean for God's sake, heaven won't fall if you do the house chores with your woman.
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Ellabae(f): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Simplybami:

But why is it too much to ask of a guy? Is a man a demi god? I don't understand, please make me understand better. You both will be consuming the meal, not so?
A man is the head of ur home. U can't expect ur man to wash dishes for u. He might want to help u anytime but should not a problem if he doesn't. How should he tell his friends that his wife compel him to wash dishes. It's not cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.