Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? (24131 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2021

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2021
So you're asking bcoz You're just curious....
Nothing happened?
No scenario?..
My friend go and come back with something like...[/b]" good evening nlanders, pls I will keep it brief. Forgive any grammatical error, so I have been dating this lady for 3years, she is 25 and I am 100...."[b]
With such approach, the elders will land on ur thread like vultures visiting carcass...

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Nothing happened?
No scenario?..
My friend go and come back with something like...[/b]" good evening nlanders, pls I will keep it brief. Forgive any grammatical error, so I have been dating this lady for 3years, she is 25 and I am 100...."[b]
With such approach, the elders will land on ur thread like vultures visiting carcass...

also, the "financial abilities" of such man would greatly dictate the amount of years that a Nigerian sista would agree to. some will gladly marry their grandpa's agemate (ask Regina).

let me be going before the holier than thou come to give us tales by moonlight....

[img]https://c./1ssDwtDeM7oAAAAC/disappear.gif[/img]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Chimeluv(f): 2:37am On Dec 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by ipobarethieves: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Age is just a number.Any lady that do shakara go end up in Badoo market where men/boys sample dem anyhow and trowey like tissue paper

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Double0h7(f): 4:43am On Dec 27, 2021
My boo is 4 years younger than me. It's not really the age but how the man carries himself. Boo is assertive, confident, and responsible so I humble myself when dealing with him. I've met guys 10 years older than me and I had zero respect for them because even a fool grows older.

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2021
Double0h7:
My boo is 4 years younger than me. It's not really the age but how the man carries himself. Boo is assertive, confident, and responsible so I humble myself when dealing with him. I've met guys 10 years older than me and I had zero respect for them because even a fool grows older.

Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Lalami3232(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Age has nothing to do with wisdom or intelligence in other parts of the world but it has alot to do with 9ja girls. If you need fresh trouble/problem, go and date a 9ja babe wey dey between 18-25yrs. Life go tire you!!! Those ones never ready for anything commitment or responsibility, all dem want na ice cream, shawama, airtime, carry dem go beach, cinema, tik tok etc. Age na just number for abroad babes but no be 9ja babes oooo. Our babes dey get sense when dem don approach 30yrs and above.
The percentage of 18-25yrs wey get sense for relationship in 9ja na 0.01%. If you still wan flex as a guy, those ones good but if u want commitment, forget younger babes. Go for 30+ babes wey don pass HOEloshoism phase of life. grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:
Age has nothing to do with wisdom or intelligence in other parts of the world but it has alot to do with 9ja girls. If you need fresh trouble/problem, go and date a 9ja babe wey dey between 18-25yrs. Life go tire you!!! Those ones never ready for anything commitment or responsibility, all dem want na ice cream, shawama, airtime, carry dem go beach, cinema, tik tok etc. Age na just number for abroad babes but no be 9ja babes oooo. Our babes dey get sense when dem don approach 30yrs and above.
The percentage of 18-25yrs wey get sense for relationship in 9ja na 0.01%. If you still wan flex as a guy, those ones good but if u want commitment, forget younger babes. Go for 30+ babes wey don pass HOEloshoism phase of life. grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

also, the "financial abilities" of such man would greatly dictate the amount of years that a Nigerian sista would agree to. some will gladly marry their grandpa's agemate (ask Regina).

let me be going before the holier than thou come to give us tales by moonlight....

[img]https://c./1ssDwtDeM7oAAAAC/disappear.gif[/img]
Hh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Nothing happened?
No scenario?..
cool do you know this comment of yours has catapulted your name into the book of life?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2021
grin
Sonnobax15:
cool do you know this comment of yours has catapulted your name into the book of life?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Henryjr(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Why all this mumu questions na?

The other day, it was about marrying <50k earners.

Truth is, e no work for peter no mean say e no go work for Paul. Stop all this mumu questions already, e no dey help

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Jamiubond009(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Older women equals peace of mind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Nnemuka(f): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Women marry men same age as their father and some marry men older than their dads...
The real question should be " Men, can you marry a woman 5yrs or more older than you"?

For me, I have dated older and younger guys and I settled for a younger man kiss kiss
Their waist still strong kakaraka

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by BigDolph(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Money is their love language. They don’t care if they can give birth to you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Most girls don't really mind this things as long as they have something they want, in most cases money, others Security,companionship etc

Like they say, Women don't marry who they love, they marry who is ready and have what they want, if you guys are already dating I don't see any reason why she would reject your proposal based on the age difference because I guess she already loves you

Anyway, I wish you all the best, Asif na only me want enter next year single cry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by id4sho(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
wink she's just fu<king u to fill her endless pit. If u r enjoying it, enjoy it till it last. If she gets a more matured dude, she will dump your sorry ass. My guy, use ur upper undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by luminouz(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!
What's with y'all and proposals?

What are you proposing for when she is 32 and dated for a year plus? Inform her that your people are coming to see hers, shikena!!!

On the age issue: I have no advice.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by dingbang(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Yo nigga scared she would treat you like baby

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Sarsaproko: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Well she is gonna end up controlling you. She be your senior nau. Your sugar mummy..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by karzyharsky(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2021
Oga forget... Na sugar mummy you dey carry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Powersurge: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
I don't know how y'all use Arabic numerals but 32-25is not 5.

I am not particular about the age difference but I am particular about your own abilities. Are you financially stable or u won leach on her?

I have dated someone that is 9 years older than me b4 and I know the difference between that and dating all these broke younger girls.

But note that the metabolism of a female is faster than male's. When she go dey menopause u go dey at the height of ur sexuality. When her skin go don dey sag u go still dey firm.

Personally, I feel 7 years is a bit much. I would support maximum of 4. But who am I? If you love her, propose to her. Abeg don go do am outside o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Mvena(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
luminouz:

What's with y'all and proposals?

E choke

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by inumidun2010(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2021
My own is that 2022 must make sense... Someone should give me scope wey i fit use breakup without breaking someone's heart...
I need concentration not WhatsApp calls and where are you every time....

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.