Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends (636 Views)

Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends by Jones100: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]I don't want to bore you with my Epistle but i [s]I don't want to bore you with my Epistle but i [/s]I don't want to bore you with my Epistle but i
Re: Friends by Alejoc(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
A kid in her head obviously..... Experience will teach her better!
Re: Friends by Jones100: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Alejoc:
A kid in her head obviously..... Experience will teach her better!

Imagine ; she called me after piercing her nose to ask if i like it. I told her that i don't. She said she won't wear the nose ring so that it will block. That was the initial agreement.
The next day, she called and told me that i am a wicked being that after the pains she went through that i don't want her to enjoy the pierced Nose.

I was like, what's the good thing in piercing of nose. It was then i realized that most of her friends pierced theirs too.

So i reached a conclusion that her friends had a bad influence on her.
Re: Friends by damtan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jones100:
I don't want to bore you with my Epistle but i need your sincere opinions concerning this issue or should i say say way forward.

By September, my relationship will be 4 years though, distance has been a barrier. I graduated sometime this year while she's still in school. The truth is everything doesn't work well whenever she's in school. From one misunderstanding to another but we kept going over the years.

Most times when arguing on phone, her friends are always there and that gave them a bad impression about as a stubborn guy though her friends had influenced her badly like the way she talks, her piercing her nose without even telling me et al. I don't like her friends but she's a good contact with mine.

Just last night, she called and we conversed for long. I asked her to give me one of her friends number that i want to be close with just one of them. That was how my girlfriend said none of her friends like me and i was like ; you gave them that bad impression about me. Most times, she portray me as a bad person in her female friends presence. She made me realize last night that it will always be her friends over me any day.

This is a lady i love and wish to spend the rest of my life with. Which lady loves her friends that boyfriend?
I wonder how you guys even "fall in love" so to say!!! Guys, there's no time. Even if you've been together for 10years, there can still be goodbyes. Like someone above said " experience would teach her better".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
What advice do you need? She’s living the school life and nothing you can do to change her or her clique of friends. Either leave her or endure
Re: Friends by mimimile93: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jones100:
I don't want to bore you with my Epistle but i need your sincere opinions concerning this issue or should i say say way forward.

By September, my relationship will be 4 years though, distance has been a barrier. I graduated sometime this year while she's still in school. The truth is everything doesn't work well whenever she's in school. From one misunderstanding to another but we kept going over the years.

Most times when arguing on phone, her friends are always there and that gave them a bad impression about as a stubborn guy though her friends had influenced her badly like the way she talks, her piercing her nose without even telling me et al. I don't like her friends but she's a good contact with mine.

Just last night, she called and we conversed for long. I asked her to give me one of her friends number that i want to be close with just one of them. That was how my girlfriend said none of her friends like me and i was like ; you gave them that bad impression about me. Most times, she portray me as a bad person in her female friends presence. She made me realize last night that it will always be her friends over me any day.

This is a lady i love and wish to spend the rest of my life with. Which lady loves her friends that boyfriend?

Whenever guys say they are madly in love de tin weak me.. No woman I repeat, no woman worth ur stress..

That girl doesn't love U. She's just sticking around because of what she gets from u. And am confident to tell you that her friends do take her to men to bleep her. I know this type of girls. They are always easily influenced by friends and most times those friends would giv her out to men to bleep them....

Op dump her asap

1 Like

Re: Friends by Jones100: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
stupidity:
What advice do you need? She’s living the school life and nothing you can do to change her or her clique of friends. Either leave her or endure

Thanks for ur opinion tho i didn't want to read when i saw ur monicker �
Re: Friends by mimimile93: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jones100:

Imagine ; she called me after piercing her nose to ask if i like it. I told her that i don't. She said she won't wear the nose ring so that it will block. That was the initial agreement.
The next day, she called and told me that i am a wicked being that after the pains she went through that i don't want her to enjoy the pierced Nose.

I was like, what's the good thing in piercing of nose. It was then i realized that most of her friends pierced theirs too.

So i reached a conclusion that her friends had a bad influence on her.

Op ur girl is olosho simple!
Re: Friends by eph12(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Are you more invested in the relationship than her? Is she just merely tolerating you? Maybe you should love yourself more, focus on your goals and let her invest in the relationship too. Most girls will want you to meet most of her friends if she loves you as much and see a future with you. Especially those that have plenty friends.
Re: Friends by Jones100: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

Whenever guys say they are madly in love de tin weak me.. No woman I repeat, no woman worth ur stress..

That girl doesn't love U. She's just sticking around because of what she gets from u. And am confident to tell you that her friends do take her to men to bleep her. I know this type of girls. They are always easily influenced by friends and most times those friends would giv her out to men to bleep them....

Op dump her asap

I think it's normal to fall in love. At a point, one will settle down with a life partner. Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate.
Re: Friends by SoapQueen(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jones100:

Who are her friends? Jesus' Christ's sisters?

Why do you care for their opinions? Na wah for you o.
My friends and I always respect each other's relationships.

It's sad that you love a girl that is attached to her friends. Peer pressure na strong thing. World pipo!
Re: Friends by Jones100: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
eph12:
Are you more invested in the relationship than her? Is she just merely tolerating you? Maybe you should love yourself more, focus on your goals and let her invest in the relationship too. Most girls will want you to meet most of her friends if she loves you as much and see a future with you. Especially those that have plenty friends.

Thanks man. I dig
Re: Friends by Headlesschicken(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided Their opinion doesn't matter....

1 Like

Re: Friends by mimimile93: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jones100:

I think it's normal to fall in love. At a point, one will settle down with a life partner. Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate.

It's not normal to fall in love with a naija girl.. Unless you are prepared to die young

1 Like

Re: Friends by Jones100: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Who are her friends? Jesus' Christ's sisters?

Why do you care for their opinions? Na wah for you o.
My friends and I always respect each others relationships.

It's sad that you love a girl that is attached to her friends. Peer pressure na strong thing. World pipo!

Thanks SoapQueen
Re: Friends by lilmax(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
teenage exuberance

if there's one thing that gets me irritated is a girl that can be influenced,as if they do not have a brain in possession

1 Like

Re: Friends by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jones100:

Thanks for ur opinion tho i didn't want to read when i saw ur monicker �
lol. I get serious when needed! Save yourself from the emotional torture and move on. She’ prolly been fvcking another dick.

1 Like

Re: Friends by keezy125(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
my dear... I wouldn't ask you to leave her but mind you , you can't build your future around her. don't love her so much because trust me.. if she gets anyone better than you she will leave.
Re: Friends by Jones100: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
keezy125:
my dear... I wouldn't ask you to leave her but mind you , you can't build your future around her. don't love her so much because trust me.. if she gets anyone better than you she will leave.

Thanks Bro!

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies: 10 Types Of Creepy Guys You Should Avoid / Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! / Don't Take Your Friends For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.