Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

She Changed The Password To Her Box - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Changed The Password To Her Box (604 Views)

She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please / She Changed But They Refused To Accept Her / ‎®‎¾ She Changed But I Still L♥ve Her What Should I Do ‎‏¼©‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Changed The Password To Her Box by AVISENNA: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
My fiance changed the password to her box under the guise that she finds it hard to remember, , what do you think.
Re: She Changed The Password To Her Box by MissyB1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
You have a problem with that? undecided
Re: She Changed The Password To Her Box by 912(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
I wouldn't blame her if she changed it on purpose cos its supposed to be a private mail box aint it?
although I think she should have told you the actual reason why it was changed instead of saying she forgot it.
But if you trust her you need not worry about a thing. wink

Bottom line:
Its not a biggy deallie so don't go starting trouble over it.  smiley
Re: She Changed The Password To Her Box by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2010
AVISENNA:

My fiance changed the password to her box under the guise that she finds it hard to remember, , what do you think.

Why are you interested in her password to start with?
Re: She Changed The Password To Her Box by chika98: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2010
justwise:

Why are you interested in her password to start with?

Ask him o!

(1) (Reply)

My Situation Needs Your Attention: Possibly Your Help. / Ladies And Gentlemen Or Gentlemen And Ladies / How Can Someone Know Real Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.