Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please I Need Assistance, How Do I Get This Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Assistance, How Do I Get This Girl? (2046 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Assistance, How Do I Get This Girl? by Swizbank: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2018
eph12:

I think most relationships that lasted for a very long time started like this. Don't be too needy, don't be a pest, don't be too available but show her u care a lot for her. Then continue to work on yourself. But you must make sure she knows that what you really want from her is the relationship so you don't slip into the brother zone.
Thank you jare, you made a lot of sense.
Re: Please I Need Assistance, How Do I Get This Girl? by AdaAde(f): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Leave her alone. Is it by force?
Re: Please I Need Assistance, How Do I Get This Girl? by MrFriendzone(f): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Swizbank:
I toasted her. We have been talking for about one week now. But see the message she sent me. I'm really hurt because I love her much.

"I know u might feel bad but understand that for now I don't want to have any serious relationship"

Please what's your Suggestion that I should do?
Serious business please. No jokes.

If you had read the book below, she wouldn't have said that. It's never too late. Read it now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) / My Sex Adventure With Corpers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.