Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (5276 Views)

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you have never blamed God for deaths and the flood of Noah and for deaths of people through illness and accidents? Oh how you can lie sha.

I've only repeated how the story portrays God as an evil person. I only repeat how God is portrayed in stories. I've never blamed any God for deaths or illness ever. You are the lair.

Have you not also claimed God craves worship and is selfish? Your lies no be here o

Keep on doing a good job for free. Your kind is rare.

extreme dissociation disorder.

God craves worship as portrayed in stories. Just repeating how God is portrayed in stories.

Keep telling me that am working for nothingness. Well done.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

I've only repeated how the story portrays God as an evil person. I only repeat how God is portrayed in stories. I've never blamed any God for deaths or illness ever. You are the lair

Long story short. YOU HAVE BEEN NAGGING FOR 8 SOLID YEARS OVER A NON EXISTENT GOD. grin cheesy

God craves worship as portrayed in stories. Just repeating how God is portrayed in stories.

Keep telling me that am working for nothingness. Well done.

Thank you for admitting to your nagging ways for almost a decade grin

So a God that is portrayed so in STORIES has now become a very serious threat to you that for almost a decade of your life you have been extremely busy nagging and complaining about him as portrayed IN STORIES grin cheesy

Maybe I need to start disturbing myself for the next 10 years how Alice was portrayed in the book "Alice in wonderland".

Maybe it would show I do not have a mental illness.

grin cheesy
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Dalaman you are a spokesman for a God you say does not exist.

For something not to exist means it was NEVER there to begin with. If indeed it was never there that makes it NOTHING, EMPTINESS, VACUUM, BLANK.

You however cannot stop yourself from constantly speaking against this nothingness, emptiness, vacuum and non existent God. Yet you continue deceiving yourself he does not exist. cheesy

How can something not exist and you subconsciously go against your own claim by regularly nagging and complaining about that non existent thing.

Your brain dey shrink abi e dey on strike for the past 8 years you have been on this matter?

Dude wake up and realise you have extreme dissociation disorder. A severe mental illness.

Get help!

grin cheesy

What is this self confessed mentally mad man saying?

God is an idea, that has always been my position. It is a human idea that exist in human minds. It is not nothingness as you love to claim it is. God does not exist outside of human imaginations and ideas. That is the reality so it is the idea, aND conception that I talk about based on what believers like you say.

You are evidence that your God exist only in your imagination because you have just imagined that you are his spokesperson.

Your God does not exist in reality, it only exist inside your imaginations that is why you are it's spokesperson.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

God is an idea, that has always been my position. It is a human idea that exist in human minds. It is not nothingness as you love to claim it is. God does not exist outside of human imaginations and ideas. That is the reality so it is the idea, aND conception that I talk about based on what believers like you say.

You are evidence that your God exist only in your imagination because you have just imagined that you are his spokesperson.

Your God does not exist in reality, it only exist inside your imaginations that is why you are it's spokesperson.

God IS AN IDEA you say yet this IDEA has rendered you mentally disturbed for almost a decade.

I love such ideas. grin
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Long story short. YOU HAVE BEEN NAGGING FOR 8 SOLID YEARS OVER A NON EXISTENT GOD. grin cheesy

You have been claiming to be the spokesperson for your imaginations and ideas that run inside your mentally unstable head. You once said you worship your experience. Height of insanity. grin

Thank you for admitting to your nagging ways for almost a decade grin

So a God that is portrayed so in STORIES has now become a very serious threat to you that for almost a decade of your life you have been extremely busy nagging and complaining about him as portrayed IN STORIES grin cheesy

Maybe I need to start disturbing myself for the next 10 years how Alice was portrayed in the book "Alice in wonderland".

Maybe it would show I do not have a mental illness.

grin cheesy

I have been telling people like you for a long time now that keep telling us that their imaginations as portrayed in stories and in their minds does not exist outside their imaginations. You just claimed to be a spokesman for this imagination of yours. Some of you claim that this imagination will kill or harm us if we don't stop talking about it.

You are here telling us that this imagination of yours created the universe na, just telling you that the imagination doesn't exist outside your head. That's all I do.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Do you notice how many times you said YOUR in your comment and what it implied?

This right their is proof of your mental disorder.

You say God is MY imagination and exists in MY HEAD.

However this MY imagination somehow left MY head and is disturbing you.

Mental disorder is dancing shaku shaku with you
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

God IS AN IDEA you say yet this IDEA has rendered you mentally disturbed for almost a decade.

I love such ideas. grin

What is this self confessed mentally ill man saying?

God is an idea and this idea has rendered you mentally unstable, you claim you are it's spokesman and you also claim you also worship your experience. All I do is remind you that you are talking about your imaginations and nothing else.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you notice how many times you said YOUR in your comment and what it implied?

This right their is proof of your mental disorder.

You say God is MY imagination and exists in MY HEAD.

However this MY imagination somehow left MY head and is disturbing you.

Mental disorder is dancing shaku shaku with you

It didn't leave your head and it can never leave your head, you keep telling us that this imagination exist outside your head and am just here to remind you that it only exist inside your head and no where else. You just claim to be it's spokesperson na.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]quote author=dalaman post=68355587]

You have been claiming to be the spokesperson for your imaginations and ideas that run inside your mentally unstable head. You once said you worship your experience. Height of insanity. grin[/s]

I have been telling people like you for a long time now that keep telling us that their imaginations as portrayed in stories and in their minds does not exist outside their imaginations. You just claimed to be a spokesman for this imagination of yours. Some of you claim that this imagination will kill or harm us if we don't stop talking about it.

You are here telling us that this imagination of yours created the universe na, just telling you that the imagination doesn't exist outside your head. That's all I do.

You can only be called a fish brain I swear.

Read what you wrote again. You call it MY IMAGINATION and it does not exist OUTSIDE MY IMAGINATION but somehow what does not exist outside my imagination is powerful enough to disturb your mind and keep it disordered for almost a decade. grin
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

What is this self confessed mentally ill man saying?

God is an idea and this idea has rendered you mentally unstable, you claim you are it's spokesman and you also claim you also worship your experience. All I do is remind you that you are talking about your imaginations and nothing else.

See a fish brain that says God does not exist but he knows enough to call this non existent God an "IT".

Lmao

So God exists to you as an IT after all. Well that's a start

Rtflmao grin
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

It didn't leave your head and it can never leave your head, you keep telling us that this imagination exist outside your head and am just here to remind you that it only exist inside your head and no where else. You just claim to be it's spokesperson na.

You mean you are reminding yourself abi?

I know the tactic grin wink
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:
[s]quote author=dalaman post=68355587]

You have been claiming to be the spokesperson for your imaginations and ideas that run inside your mentally unstable head. You once said you worship your experience. Height of insanity. grin[/s]

You can only be called a fish brain I swear.

Read what you wrote again. You call it MY IMAGINATION and it does not exist OUTSIDE MY IMAGINATION but somehow what does not exist outside my imagination is powerful enough to disturb your mind and keep it disordered for almost a decade. grin

You keep insisting that it exist outside your imaginations na. You said it created the universe. The other time told somebody it loves it endlessly. Your friend's have told us that if we don't obey it, it will kill us or harm us. We ate just here to let you guys know that this imaginations exist only inside your heads and no where else.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See a fish brain that says God does not exist but he knows enough to call this non existent God an "IT".

Lmao

So God exists to you as an IT after all. Well that's a start

Rtflmao grin

Just portraying the imagination as you put it, you said it's a he na. Just saying it as you put it. You claim your imaginations exist outside your head as a he na. It's the he am referring to as portrayed.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

You keep insisting that it exist outside your imaginations na. You said it created the universe. The other time told somebody it loves it endlessly. Your friend's have told us that if we don't obey it, it will kill us or harm us. We ate just here to let you guys know that this imaginations exist only inside your heads and no where else.

Lmao na wa o. Some people can never see their minds laughing at them as they say deluded things.

So you know God enough to call God an IT. Lmao

I can see you are becoming enlightened even by your own subconscious. grin

Your mind is playing tricks on you dalaman. It is tricky enough to send you subliminal messages yet you cannot see it due to your extreme dissociation disorder.

grin
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Just portraying the imagination as you put it, you said it's a he na. Just saying it as you put it. You claim your imaginations exist outside your head as a he na. It's the he am referring to as portrayed.

Lmao he is even correcting me. He says to him it is an IT while I am claiming it is a HE.

See an atheist correcting me and telling me that God is an IT despite claiming God does not exist

Chai cheesy grin
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by tintingz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I Believe there is a great force(God)governing this universe but i don't believe in religion.do the right thing and karma will reward you
Karma doesn't make sense.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao na wa o. Some people can never see their minds laughing at them as they say deluded things.

So you know God enough to call God an IT. Lmao

I can see you are becoming enlightened even by your own subconscious. grin

Your mind is playing tricks on you dalaman. It is tricky enough to send you subliminal messages yet you cannot see it due to your extreme dissociation disorder.

grin
You said God is a person and you referred to God as a he. I was only talking about your description.

From the dictionary it says :

it1
ɪt/
pronoun
2. used to identify a person.

Was just going by yur ow portrayal. You sad God is a person and a he and I just identified the God you called a he as it. Just going by your portrayal.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

You said God is a person and you referred to God as a he. I was only talking about your description.

From the dictionary it says :

it1
ɪt/
pronoun
2. used to identify a person.

Was just going by yur ow portrayal. You sad God is a person and a he and I just identified the God you called a he as it. Just going by your portrayal.

So Now you have graduated to calling God A PERSON by defining the IT you are calling him. grin

An atheist is calling God A PERSON.

Chai wonders shall never cease o cheesy
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao he is even correcting me. He says to him it is an IT while I am claiming it is a HE.

See an atheist correcting me and telling me that God is an IT despite claiming God does not exist

Chai cheesy grin

Na evening adult school you go? Correcting you how? It can also be used to describe a he.

You said God is a he while I used it to qualify your description or portrayal of this God character.

God doesn't exist outside yur imaginations. I am just refereing to how you portrayed your imaginations. You said it's a he. Again from the dictionary:

it1
ɪt/
pronoun

used to identify a person.

You sad God is a person and he is a He. I jus replace the he with it.

Same thing.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So Now you have graduated to calling God A PERSON by defining the IT you are calling him. grin

An atheist is calling God A PERSON.

Chai wonders shall never cease o cheesy

Your lies willnot let you remain stable. I am not calling your imaginary God a person. You are claiming not to see where I wrote that I was only referring to how you portrayed your God abi? You said iyour imaginary God is a person and it's a he. You said it, all am doing is repeating what you said but your lies is now saying that it's me that is making the claim.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Na evening adult school you go? Correcting you how? It can also be used to describe a he.

You said God is a he while I used it to qualify your description or portrayal of this God character.

God doesn't exist outside yur imaginations. I am just refereing to how you portrayed your imaginations. You said it's a he. Again from the dictionary:

it1
ɪt/
pronoun

used to identify a person.

You sad God is a person and he is a He. I jus replace the he with it.

Same thing.

The guy still dey correct me sha grin

Now he is lecturing me on how God who is a he can also be an IT which is a qualifier for a person and not just a he.

In essence he is trying to tell me that God could also be a she since he chose to replace he and she with IT.

This atheist sabi God sha yet claims God as a he, she or IT does not exist grin
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Your lies willnot let you remain stable. I am not callibg your imaginary God a person. You are claiming not to see where I wrote that I was only referring to how you portrayed your God abi? You said iyour imaginary God is a person and it's a he. You said it, all am doing is repeating what you said but your lies is now saying that it's me that is making the claim.

Yes you repeated all and then added something that can only come from a place of knowledge.

You called God an IT despite clearly seeing where I called God a He.

You deliberately chose to place God in the position of A PERSON who could be male or female by qualifying God as IT.

grin

You actually are confirming my earlier comment about you speaking for a God you claimed does not exist.

Thank you for the upgrade cheesy
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The guy still dey correct me sha grin

Now he is lecturing me on how God who is a he can also be an IT which is a qualifier for a person and not just a he.

In essence he is trying to tell me that God could also be a she since he chose to replace he and she with IT.

This atheist sabi God sha yet claims he does not exist grin

Your shameless lies is making you to say that I am correcting you when am doing no such thing. The way you imagine some God and are claiming to be it's spokesperson is the same way you are imagining Tha I a correcting you. You said your God is he ( a person).

I am only referring to how you portrayed this imaginary God of yours.

Your God exist inside your head and no where else. You just said you are it's spokesperson and you also said before that you worship your experience.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by frank317: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have made yourself the creators antagonist despite your claim he does not exist. I guess that makes us both spokesmen.

The irony is lost on you grin

he he... ur God is so dumb he is looking for spokesmen. So I am now his spokesman? lol, is that how desperate he can be
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Your shameless lies is making you to say that I am correcting you when am doing no such thing. The way you imagine some God and are claiming to be it's spokesperson is the same way you are imagining Tha I a correcting you. You said your God is he ( a person).

I am only referring to how you portrayed this imaginary God of yours.

Your God exist inside your head and no where else. You just said you are it's spokesperson and you also said before that you worship your experience.

Ogbeni stop fooling yourself abeg.

You brought out a dictionary no be so? What did you bring it our for? Was it not to correct me and lecture me on what you felt was the right position of your comment?

Ogbeni to you God is an IT yet does not exist.

Kikikikikiki grin

Lwtmb
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes you repeated all and then added something that can only come from a place of knowledge.

You called God an IT despite clearly seeing where I called God a He.

You deliberately chose to place God in the position of A PERSON who could be male or female by qualifying God as IT.

grin

You actually are confirming my earlier comment about you speaking for a God you claimed does not exist.

Thank you for the upgrade cheesy

Ogbeni a he can be referred to as an it.

You no go school?

It, he and she can all be used to refer to a person.

Now you are telling me that I am a spokesperson for nothingness. Your mental illness is on another level.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni stop fooling yourself abeg.

You brought out a dictionary no be so? What did you bring it our for? Was it not to correct me and lecture me on what you felt was the right position of your comment?

Ogbeni to you God is an IT yet does not exist.

Kikikikikiki grin

Lwtmb

I just brought the dictionary to show you that it, she and he can be used to refer to a person. You describe your God as a person and it is that potrayal I was referring to. But in your usual lie lie ways you want to claim it means something else.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Ogbeni a he can be referred to as an it.

You no go school?

It, he and she can all be used to refer to a person.

Now you are telling me that I am a spokesperson for nothingness. Your mental illness is on another level.

No a he cannot be referred to as an IT. Na you clearly no go school. grin

Gender neutral pronouns do not work in English. You either strictly say HE or SHE.

Go back to school dalaman. Chai see a supposedly "intelligent" atheist saying a he can be referred to as an IT.

Education has suffered a power slam. cheesy
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

I just brought the dictionary to show you that it, she and he can be used to refer to a person. You describe your God as a person and it is that potrayal I was referring to. But in your usual lie lie ways you want to claim it means something else.

A "person" is not gender specific and He or She is used to show gender specification.

Same way you cannot use IT for a gender neutral position.

Dalaman your school is a sham.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by dalaman: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

No a he cannot be referred to as an IT. Na you clearly no go school. grin

Gender neutral pronouns do not work in English. You either strictly say HE or SHE.

Go back to school dalaman. Chai see a supposedly "intelligent" atheist saying a he can be referred to as an IT.

Education has suffered a power slam. cheesy

Really? No wonder you plagiarize a lot because you can not reason and make out your own thoughts.

Gender neutral pronounce do not work in English according to your lies abi?

The dictionary says that It can be used to identify a person .

"It's me" is an example.

Ogbeni go and repeat your evening adult school.
Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Butterflyleo: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
dalaman:

Really? No wonder you plagiarize a lot because you can not reason and make out your own thoughts.

Gender neutral pronounce do not work in English according to your lies abi?

The dictionary says that It can be used to identify a person .

"It's me" is an example.

Ogbeni go and repeat your evening adult school.

Chai see illiterate on the world wide web.

When did A PERSON become gender specific and portray A HE or A SHE SPECIFICALLY?

You no go school dalaman. If you did then you flunked it.

No wonder you understand nothing you read.

grin

Maybe when you want someone to help you call your brother you would say "call IT for me" or IT is IT that I am calling"

Maybe that would show you are calling a female or a male or a person.

Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland by Hakeem12(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
That was in high school. I told them religion is a fraud, most religious pple are hypocrites who only subscribe to that part of their religious teachings that support their actions. React violently against unbelievers or free thinkers who challenge them. I once asked my CRS teacher a question in secondary school. I asked him what's gonna happen to all our ancestors that died before religion spread to Africa. Are they all going to hell, since both Christianity and Islam claim they are only path to Heaven and anyone who doesn't follow their path would rot in hell. He flared up and shouted at me not to question things I don't understand. I mean, what the hell? That made me research on my own. I read these holy books and found the more I read, the more my belief slipped from me. So many flaws, and yet, we mustn't ask questions. I once asked a friend of mine whose father is an evangelist why he truly believes in God, he said cos he doesn't want to go to hell. And he said something must have created all we see around us.

Why would you create a set of beings and forbid them from reasoning. A child who grows up with the mum alone would soon ask for his dad of his brain works. My dad merely smiled when I told him and said nothing.

Believing there is no God gives me more room for belief in family, people, love, truth, beauty, sex, and all the other things I can prove and that make this life the best life I will ever have. I don't believe in no virgins after death or any other bullshiit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua / Can a person Make heaven without baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.