Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. (54918 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So that you'll leave me and run away cheesy
were you planning to eat all the whole food?
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
were you planning to eat all the whole food?
I'm coming with my three friends ( natia, Candis and zainab ) you know I can't go out without my friends smiley this is the time for you to prove to them that you're the man I've been talking about....... no fall my hand ohhhh (whisper into his ears) just keep paying kiss kiss kiss sugar baby tongue
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Cutehector(m): 3:22am On Jun 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm coming with my three friends ( natia, Candis and zainab ) you know I can't go out without my friends smiley this is the time for you to prove to them that you're the man I've been talking about....... no fall my hand ohhhh (whisper into his ears) just keep paying kiss kiss kiss sugar baby tongue
I will just toast Zainab that day and leave you .....
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by cardoctor(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Dem go just dey order drink and forget say somebody go pay. This karma is real.
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 11, 2018
Pat081:
Very useless gals u will see dem asking for everything dey see love d guy so much dey will learn by force dis time but I pray dat dey should nt knw d guy house oooo if nt hmmmmmmmmmm
Try and learn how to use punctuations
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Abiona001(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2018
angry
brownsugar23:
That guy wicked ooh if you check well his a Nigerian
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Cutehector:
I will just toast Zainab that day and leave you .....
You reach undecided make i catch you with any girl first angry
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Revolva(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2018
good for dem useless byctch
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Pat081: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2018
dondemex:
Try and learn how to use punctuations
My problem ur cross so carry it
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by cadre88(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2018
omo aye
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Pat081:
My problem ur cross so carry it
No offence meant bro. Just a friendly advice
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Pat081: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2018
dondemex:
No offence meant bro. Just a friendly advice
sorry 4 dat too thanks
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by TSOM(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daeylar:
shocked shocked

They will carry you out. Tell you to order what you want. When it's time to pay, they run away. Such pathetic men. undecided

Hypocritically ironic coming from a female who prides herself as a feminist all over the pages of Nairaland.

You want equality with men but you want us to pay your bills.

You should get your head examined!
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by chineduoh(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
nawa ...them don scam this one keep bills for her...........slay abi lol
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by BluntBoy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daeylar:
shocked shocked

They will carry you out. Tell you to order what you want. When it's time to pay, they run away. Such pathetic men. undecided

That does not mean they should order that much.

I don't pity such girls. It is wickedness when you order heavily on someone's bill without any pity.
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Correct guy grin
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2018
SMH So R37340 is equivalent to #1031200. This country is heading for the rocks.
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Gbengageorge: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Washing plates season 1 grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Reminds me of one south african advert i saw on DSTV sometime agocheesy. These two guys..a white guy and a black guy took these two hots on a date in one expensive resturant. D ladies started ordering everything under the sun and two guys started feeling the pressurecheesy. They both excused themselves with d excuse dat they want to relieve themselves and as soon as they got inside the toilet the white guy jumped outside from the toilet windowcheesy. His black friend tried to jump out too frm the window but his potbelly prevented him frm getting out and the white guy resorted to pulling his arm and trying to pull him out through d windowcheesy. Dont know if anybody here has seen dat advertcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.