Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Would You Do With One Million Naira? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? (33748 Views)

Win One Million Naira Cash And Airtime In Maggi Mega Millionaire Promos (redeem) / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by tunize(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
chicoMX:
play Brazil to qualify with 9 points. you money go either double or triple grin
Hahahahahah na wa for you oooh wich kind advice be that fastest way to suicide if e cut.
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by tunize(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
1 million i will jst go and look for very clean car buy(but 1million nor go reach buy the kind car wen dey my head like 1.2) then start dis transport business like cab inside "airport" pays real well.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
ibkayee:
Buy lunch

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by tunize(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
PureMe01:
OPEN A BET9JA SHOP. dat is d surest biz I know for now.one yeye guy wey I BN know say shishi em no get go loan from bank open bet9ja shop 2016 november.now I no just dey understand em own transformation at all again..e too much.no come tell me say na another thing em do oo cos I sure for am say na d shops dey pay am.dude living sooo fine now..una no go understand.em don get like 5 shops wey dey pump give am moni.mind u wen i mean shop,i no mean one kiosk like dat,i mean standardly equipped wey be say wetin dey inside fit dey cost over 500k.I Neva see who open betting shop come later close up!!
if u don see Hala me cos me I still dey find am
True bro
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by ibkayee(f): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
sod09:

Na joke grin grin
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by chigo4u: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
That's $2,777 for me
I will just put it my savings account towards a trip
It's not a big amount
How much is a big amount really
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Nukualofa: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Birchi33:
I will be eaten suya till the game is over.
suya slay queen

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by PureMe01: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Bros, I don see o. One guy like that for my street. E be like sey dem swear for am from Village.
lol...unless say dem for otumokpo 4 d guy
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by sexdoll: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
two odds.

just two odds.

if you know, you know wink
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by PureMe01: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
FuckoffMOD:

Bro na my next line b dis oooh

Think of borrowing from d bank also because will get in alot of play station games also to increase d booming ABI wetin u reason bro?
make u no reason d playstation tin for now!just meet ur target first before anyother thing.ur target na to open d shop first then equip am wella..by d time d moni starts flowing in,u no go even reason d playstation matter again..na to open another shop go dey ur mind.but na still ur choice bro but if i go advice,just get a direct focus,u go blow!

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by abdullkabar(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kokaine:
When asked what the problem is, an average Nigerian will say money! Money! Money!.

In my opinion, I feel the dearth of ideas is as great a challenge as the lack of money it self. While one person may need a grant of NGN100,000 to kick start a life, another person with 10million naira will still come online asking for ideas on how to invest it. Many a people I have met who 'happened' upon money and all they succeeded in doing was buy cars, buy a plot of land and boom! They went back to being broke.

Unfortunately for me, I find myself in the second category. The only business I know is alternative energy, I wish to diversify and involve myself in other forms of investments. Anything outside online businesses like bitcoin and what have you.

So I ask a simple question, and I believe many Nigerians will benefit from your responses here;

If you are given a million naira for free, what exactly would you invest it on? How long do you expect a turn over, and what risks and challenges would you encounter?
I will invest in cassava farming on 1 hectare and process my tubers to cassava to sell,between 8-10 months money should be rolling in,my challenges will be dealing with peoples cuz of their crooked ways
in between: shey Op fit borrow me the one milla for 12 mnths

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by HolySteph(f): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pay for my web designer and web developer courses, invest in my fishery business, and my fashion school.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by fajul: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jocknom:
Transportation, right now I know someone who want to sale a very clean 2002 Camry that can be use for Uber, with 1million definitely i can buy the car is around 800k he wants to sale it, is just that I don't have money at the money at least I will have buy it because since i finish my service I have been indoor, sometimes just hating the way I'm sef.
Where do you stay? I am interested in buying the said car.

Please drop your number
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by JKisOK(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
What about recharge card production business?
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by sexdoll: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
dlaw70:
bros just do this,rent a big two rooms,use room divideers to divide them into four small squre shape each,
come to Benue carry like 8 girls,take them to d house,put them inside and ask them to give u 1k each everyday

settle sars and police with 50k each,go bk to ur room and be sleeping,while getting 8k everyday without stresscheesy

sense is already killing me

lazy youth speaking.

na so mark zuckerberg take become billionaire abi?

abi na so samuel maduka onyishi of peace mass transit take start im business abi?

abi na so chimamanda adichie take start her career?

or maybe na so tony elumelu take start uba?

abeg no vex o but make i ask you this question: shebi you been come from benue ba? shebi you get sisters? shebi your sisters go gree follow the OP come start that correct bizness wey you dey suggestoram?

people with little brains.

whenever they talk you'll always wish they will learn how to shut their dirty trap.

12 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by goods2017: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Invest in trophy, the price will go up anytime from now and u stand to gain a lot. Trophy is sold for 1850 now. Which means ur. 1m can buy 540 cases. If the price increase is 400,then u will make over 216000 within a month

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by naturefellow(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
I would get a good lens for my camera. Then head to a couple of national parks in Nigeria to get extraordinary nature and wildlife images. I'll make enlarged prints to exhibit. Ones I can't sell off, I'll market online.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Antoeni:
charcoal business
yea that's my line of business, but I need funds to boost it

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by sekem: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Joe50:
hmmm. i can see that our youth has no business idea, all they think of sex and quick money and office work. SMH.

But if you dare call them lazy youths, they will seriously take offense shocked shocked shocked

But their thoughts and actions will always show that they will always remain lazy as _fuck

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Mumibaby(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ooooooook

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kobicove:
How much is N1 million sef undecided

Even though devaluation and erosion has bastardised the value of the naira, I daresay that MOST Nigerians dont have it, that's why it's big money

A quick statistic to butress my point.

According to NDIC, less than 2% of account holders have up to 500k in their account

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ugosample(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
hunter21:
I would buy stocks
That is a good one
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Asour: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tradefairlagos:
Nigeria is one of the worst places for a small startup right now. Many factors are against you
1. Low capital
2. High Taxation
3. Lack of infrastructure (power at the top of the list)
4. Stiff government policies
5. unhealthy competition

If I had a million naira, I will relocate to a better country where my future will be safeguarded. It might take a little struggling, but with hard work and dedication, overtime I will build a lasting future protected by good governance.

Are u being sarcastic? the points you have raised seemingly opposes the conclusions you've reached.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Gerrard59(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
greatbuc:
Get land and start ranching

Dairy or beef?
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by lobell: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
I will wait for Buhari to leave that seat if not that 1m go just disappear before I invest in my business.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by lobell: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mumibaby:
I will take my sick 3 years old baby for surgery, oh my God I need help.

I hope you find the help you need.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
Go do my masters Asap.
this is also a good one

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by maslow: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by lobell: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:
That's $2,777 for me I will just put it my savings account towards a trip It's not a big amount
Is this the same babyosisi or an imposter?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by maslow: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Iseoluwani: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
m into rabbits biz
you can call for yours 08143412574.

I need investors tooo

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With One Million Naira? by Iseoluwani: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
maslow:
I'm prepared to loan you N1Million on two conditions.

I need a collateral worth N1M from you and i will give you 20% of returns of the investment.

with 200k I can achieve better in rabbits biz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / HILARIOUS: See What A Man Asked Jumia On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.