Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (7000 Views)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries by donjobill: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Colourich:
Thanks for explaining. Most girls prefer to be submissive, but I prefer to be dominant, my relationship with dominant guys all failed cos deep within me I don't enjoy being submissive to them, I don't get turned on by them either. ....

You're not alone. Quite a number of girls are predominantly dominants. Our male-dominated society is continually forcing them to suppress the expression of their true nature. After sometime, most of them become disillusioned with life & unfulfilled, because they're being forced to live a life that's alien to their true nature.

Now, however, an increasing number of these ladies have realized and are trying to free themselves from the shackles forcibly imposed on them by society but they're viciously attacked by dominant men who dub them as rebels in the society.

So now that you've rediscovered your real nature, you have a duty to empower your fellow dominant ladies too in an effort to live a whole healthier life free from societal bondage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS / Food, Sex And Sleep, Abeg Which One Sweet Pass / Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.