Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (80435 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Goke7:

Hope your accusers will be brave enough to eat their silly words!
dont mind that Ogonimilitant. See the woman and her boyfriend's picture

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas - this is food for your main man smalld
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by hatedisplace: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dareal90s:
Na Igbo girl
what has ur commet got to do with the situation? Showing ur F (complete the sentence).
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
mimimile93:
One hoe gone.. cococandy is next...
you will die a miserable and shameful death before anyone I know (much less me) even thinks of dying.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
How do they know this? The lady told them or the husband did? undecided
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:
pocohantas - this is food for your main man smalld

Hahaha. Once the news is confirmed, I am sure he would be right on time to give his verdict.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by LZAA: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stevenson1:

First time seeing this news I knew it must be something related to cheat, unfaithfullness and betrayal but didn't know in particular what it could be. I say organize family DNA test now and you will lose your entire hope in marriage and trust. That's the kind of period we are at now. Me, I must do that DNA oo. No matter how I love and trust a gal. it's a capital MUST!!!
U art wise
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
LZAA:

U art wise

Some people here might be feeling sorry for the lady but sure don't know what the man is feeling now. it's well sha. RIP to the woman. They should look out for the husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by LZAA: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stevenson1:

Some people here might be feeling sorry for the lady but sure don't know what the man is feeling now. it's well sha. RIP to the woman. They should look out for the husband.
Baba most of them go be women
Can u imagine raising another man's kids as yours?
Imagine the children not knowing their true father?
Double trauma if u ask me
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Elgringo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
TheAngry1:
Instead of calling Lagos Emergency Response Unit, they are busy filming. Awon okponu rada rada!
grin grin
That is what this generation is all about. We are suffering from a sever brain drain due to high social media engagement

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:
you will die a miserable and shameful death before anyone I know (much less me) even thinks of dying.

you need not be afraid. Words cant kill. It is possible he would die way before you do. Silence is the best treatment for trolls. Never ever reply them and they would cringe and whine in pain.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
HardMirror:
you need not be afraid. Words cant kill It is possible he would die way before you do. Silence is the best treatment for trolls. Never ever reply them and they would cringe and whine in pain.

I’m not afraid of any NL lowlife. And yes words can’t kill or I’d be dead from evil jealous NL members grin. That’s much I know.

I usually ignore trolls until they start wishing me ill or death. Then I let them know no one has the monopoly of bad words.

I also don’t find it reassuring that folks look the other way when a supposed troll steps on your nerves only to tell you to ignore or be classy or whatever when you respond in kind. Kinda makes you wonder if they are secretly thinking you deserve whatever the troll is saying to you.

So I step in and speak for myself.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Seriously. It’s depressing.
Also there really isn’t a functioning emergency service system. is there?. I guess they are thinking no one will come anyway so they don’t bother to call. sad

HardMirror:
grin grin
That is what this generation is all about. We are suffering from a sever brain drain due to high social media engagement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:

I’m not afraid of any NL lowlife. And yes words can’t kill or I’d be dead from evil jealous NL members grin. That’s much I know.

I usually ignore trolls until they start wishing me ill or death. Then I let them know no one has the monopoly of bad words.

I also don’t find it reassuring that folks look the other way when a supposed troll steps on your nerves only to tell you to ignore or be classy or whatever when you respond in kind. Kinda makes you wonder if they are secretly thinking you deserve whatever the troll is saying to you.

So I step in and speak for myself.
no reply can torment a troll than ignoring them. That much i knw. Anyway, good you speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Beremx post=68372050]The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!

She must have saved or let me say covered her husband impotence by allowing another man father her 3 kids. Her husband should prove to the world that he can father a child!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68391430][/quote]So you want to tell me her husband didn't know he was impotent? If he was impotent, don't you think he would have been the first to know? If the man is truly impotent, wouldn't he have suspected earlier that the kids aren't his by doing a DNA earlier?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Beremx post=68391486]So you want to tell me her husband didn't know he was impotent? If he was impotent, don't you think he would have been the first to know? If the man is truly impotent, wouldn't he have suspected earlier that the kids aren't his by doing a DNA earlier?

I will only believe if he proves that he can father a child. See my own blood sister lived with an impotent man that she married legally for 10 years. She never told us or anybody. The man begged her to keep his secret. When the heat from his family became too much, she confessed to my mom. You know mothers na so you can picture the rest of the story.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68391817][/quote] your sister doesn't need to tell you or anyone that her husband is impotent . It is a secret between she and her husband must keep. Both of them will cover up for themselves. Like you said, the heat became too much she had to spill out. So if your sister had had a child during that 10years without an agreement with her husband, don't you think it would have been a big problem?

So in this case, that woman's husband was not impotent

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Just like that?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it
funny, don't try it o.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Notatribalist:
in depression life is worthless, u don't have any positive emotions.. I have been experiencing it for the past 9 year.. Is just the grace of God that keep me going.is not easy at all.
I have been depressed too...it's not something good at all. You just have this feeling of hopelessness.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daeylar:

Nonsense. You meet someone suffering from depression, instead of you having empathy and showing support. You are busy telling them what they can and can't do, and with their own life for that matter.. Face your own life if you can't show support.

This is how Control freaks behave.
you don't have any right to destroy what you can't create my sis.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Grace777: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=itiswellandwell post=68372554

Just thought I would comment on the above post by itiswellandwell.

I felt it was insensitive as this is a tragedy that someone would take their life in such circumstances.

I would like to say -
Let him with no sin cast the first stone.

We all need God’s mercy. So before we start passing judgement and insults we need to know that one day we may find ourselves needing mercy.

It’s not a time for quoting harsh scriptures or insults. Where is our hearts of compassion for the person who took her life or her children and family.

We ALL need understanding from our fellow men and Gods mercy.

Let’s stop condemning and passing negative comments.

If we were more sensitive to each other, there would be less suicides and cases of depression.

At this time our prays and thoughts should be with the family.

May God comfort the family at this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by lalalaa: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Please stop sending ur pic to guys u re not married to

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.