Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (80425 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:

No be only hypnotis

grin
grin
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Hargbo(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true
grin good luck with that
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!
shocked shocked
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2018
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Daeylar(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2018
anonymuz:
This is caused by depression. [s]Notwithstanding you don't have right to take your own life.[/s] The most unfortunate this is that she lost on both sides.now and future.

Nonsense. You meet someone suffering from depression, instead of you having empathy and showing support. You are busy telling them what they can and can't do, and with their own life for that matter.. Face your own life if you can't show support.

This is how Control freaks behave.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Daeylar(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Osgilliat:

This is what we keep telling those slay mama running after money. Money ain’t everything.
Can’t buy happiness with exotic cars or millions of dollar.
I hope they hear one day before they go kamikaze mode like this woman. May her soul Rest In Peace.
What do you have to say to yahoo boys and ritualists? undecided
Leave slay mamas alone, stop this sexism.
Most human beings run after money. Address your message to all or address it to none. Don't single out slay mamas unnecessary.
(Anytime I type slaymamas I start laughing grin )
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by deebsman1(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Valro:
Can I buy the car?

Is it not a human soul that you have in you too.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2018
It's possible the lady is heavily indebted and sees no other way out... undecided
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by richeeyo(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true
Dont just jump bro
grin
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by mimimile93: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
One hoe gone.. cococandy is next...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2018
anonymuz:
This is caused by depression. Notwithstanding you don't have right to take your own life. The most unfortunate this is that she lost on both sides.now and future.
in depression life is worthless, u don't have any positive emotions.. I have been experiencing it for the past 9 year.. Is just the grace of God that keep me going.is not easy at all.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it
with that Ford car? We dey Neva get bike nor make we jump inside crocodile house abi
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by mimimile93: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Daeylar:

What do you have to say to yahoo boys and ritualists? undecided
Leave slay mamas alone, stop this sexism.
Most human beings run after money. Address your message to all or address it to none. Don't single out slay mamas unnecessary.
(Anytime I type slaymamas I start laughing grin )

If I say what is in my mind now, I might get banned.. Let me allow the sleeping dog lie
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:

Well,admittedly Bubu has not done well....but when oil prcies crashed from $75 in May 2015 to $30 in Jan 2016, and only just got up to $70 ithis year....one would have expected economic hardship.

We went through this in 1983-2003. Oil crashed ,and our economy went downhill till oil rose again.

Whoever won,I was expecting hardship. That is what happens when your economy is reliant on one stream of income.

There is one way out of this mess, and that involves ending subsides, spending much more on power and transport infrastructure, and fighting corruption apolitically. Which neither PDP or APC or Nigerians are prepared to do.

APC might be bad,but let's not pretend PDP would have done better if they won. Infact, we would have had the same outcome,so long as we keep on depending on just one revenue stream...and an unstable one at that.

There is nothing like oil crash on reality. ..100 dollar per barrel oil is actually an anomally and not the norm ..so any govt that is waiting for oil price to reach 100 dollars per barrel before it performs is not a serious govt ..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Kposkila: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
jaywhoco:
Life in this world can be hard. Life in this world can bring tears and pain

B
sad
Not as worse as what hell offers...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 2kris(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
weyreypey:
She quit.

Hello beremx... you campaigned for this administration.... hope you are enjoying this.
she is looking for husband

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by benratigan3(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:

Well,admittedly Bubu has not done well....but when oil prcies crashed from $75 in May 2015 to $30 in Jan 2016, and only just got up to $70 ithis year....one would have expected economic hardship.

We went through this in 1983-2003. Oil crashed ,and our economy went downhill till oil rose again.

Whoever won,I was expecting hardship. That is what happens when your economy is reliant on one stream of income.

There is one way out of this mess, and that involves ending subsides, spending much more on power and transport infrastructure, and fighting corruption apolitically. Which neither PDP or APC or Nigerians are prepared to do.

APC might be bad,but let's not pretend PDP would have done better if they won. Infact, we would have had the same outcome,so long as we keep on depending on just one revenue stream...and an unstable one at that.

God bless you for your matured incite on this issue
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by edoyad(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
kenx1:
Depression is real, Nigerians are getting more and more depressed ..... Nuffin seems to b working n dis country.... No conducive environment for start-up, every youth is perceived a yahoo boy.......the weather kpa kpa na killer... Even d sun no get joy self..... All dis tins Don reach person to jump enter lagoon

That's not how depression works. She could have a successful business in the best country in the world and still commit suicide. I'm not saying what you mentioned don't contribute but it's more complicated than that
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by tintingz(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!
How reliable is this report?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Attackerokenwa: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2018
nawa oh not again!!!
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by kollinpowel(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it
So y haven't you jumped into the Ocean.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by ojay2053(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2018
There's never been a time we witnessed this rate of suicide together with the killings here and there in my dear counrty Nigeria. We're no longer once a happy nation. Something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

If true then she is a crazy stupid coward. Only she knows the father(s) of those kids. So who will take care of them now?

Probably the driver... or one house boy or the gateman is responsible for the three children... it's too much for her I guess...
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by WonderManly(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
ispeed:
A lady packed this Ford SUV on 3rd mainland bridge this evening and jumped into the lagoon at about 1800hours 10/06/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrmoR6m-kI
And you're their taking the video and the photo. Instead of you stoping her not to jump inside the lagoon. Now she has jumped. What reward do you got from this video and photos
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by GrammarCheck: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
anonymuz:
This is caused by depression. Notwithstanding you don't have right to take your own life. The most unfortunate this is that she lost on both sides.now and future.

She must have been owing money.

Only money can make rich nigerians commit suicide

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by ehardetola(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:

Suicide is not the way forward thou.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by theoldpretender(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There is nothing like oil crash on reality. ..100 dollar per barrel oil is actually an anomally and not the norm ..so any govt that is waiting for oil price to reach 100 dollars per barrel before it performs is not a serious govt ..

1.Well,this govt has performed....raising the reserve from$28bn in Oct 2015 to $40bn today is not easy.

2.Where the govt has not performed is its insitence on keeping subsidies/setting prices for things like petrol and electricity. If it just liberalised things....investment would flow in,and eventually fuel and power would improve. Prices might be high intially...but they would fall as competiton sets in.

3.Oil was at $100 in 2013....went down to $75in 2015 ,then $30in Jan 2016. If it isn't acrash, what is?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by engrelvis(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Notatribalist:
in depression life is worthless, u don't have any positive emotions.. I have been experiencing it for the past 9 year.. Is just the grace of God that keep me going.is not easy at all.
look deep.there must b a "trigger" somewhere.try n meet a counsellor.depression is nt something u play with.people r becoming more aware of it over here because of internet.it has dealt with alot Nigerians.some were calling it spiritual problem n will going to church for deliverance.thank God for awareness now

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by GrammarCheck: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Hayormeah:

My thoughts exactly..... Just because they want to be the one to post the news on the internet. They will rather film than rescue her.So disheartening!

Please don't be angry... How do you expect them to rescue someone who committed suicide? If she is rescued alive she will swear for them, and she will be jailed for attempted suicide.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 49cents(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2018
itiswellandwell:
This is serious. Based on beremx comments, have come to realized that most ladies can do rubbish but they don't have the mind to face the consequences. When they are being caught, they will be begging. Begging for what? Do rubbish with me, you face the consequences for this world wey we gather they.

Even Jesus said, the wages of sin is death. My sincere condolences to the husband and family of the lady.

This lady just shattered and wasted the guy precious life. The guy can't keep the kids and the lady is gone.

This is a very sad one for the guy. To all my single guys out there. May we not be a victim of oloriburuku olosho iyawo Ile woman ooooooo. Amen

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

Sorry but I don't feel sorry for the man if this story was true.

Men and women should marry someone in their league, someone that share a sane value system, the chances of this happening is almost zero.

But no because of you as a man want to have a slay queen as a wife because you think after all I have money to spoil her silly so she won't look outside.... Well this is the result. Because of all those sex fantasies you you with your peace of mind...this is the result.

Chances are that there was a nice lady that the man rejected to marry this type of woman.

As for women, perhaps he is rich or has a great job or his the no dull moment ladies man guy and you feel lucky and smart to have gotten him to propose to you...
Only to realise in marriage that a leopard can never change its spot....such guys either will be serial cheats, never at home, beats you up steady, has phone passworded.....whereas there was one good guy with an 'average' offer but that you know you won't get drama with...but know your ojukokoro.... because he is good in bed or he drives a crosstaur and lives on the island won't let you think straight...

Experience will give you sense one and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Espada10: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2018
DNA test..one of the best things to happen to the male gender...just hope it will be more affordable and very cheap even mandatory.

Next will be the male pill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.