Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (80438 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Hayormeah(f): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
madgoat:

See you. Seems like u don't knw the law or that there are facilities to jail someone in a psychiatric home.

May be I do not know the law, do enlighten me pls.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by FatherJP(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:

I am no APC or PDP supporter.

I am merely pointing out that if you rely on just one source of revenue,and said price of that source revenue goes down...problems happen.

(TSA just plugged the leaks....the real problem...our reliance on oil...still remains)

I also agree with you that Bubu has not performed...but what you rate as performance is sharing of the money. Me...I prefer Bubu removed subsides, spent much more on power and transport, and also liberalised the downstream sector...which would have profited our economy well well.

Even if oil were as high as $140per barrel from2015....I still won't regard it as a good economy.

See why I don't like politics. Admittedly, I was critical of PDP...but APC was not the answer for me either. They did not plan to do what I want...instead they brought in more sharing money policies. Nigeria doesn't need that anymore.

You are right but the TSA policy needed a gradual transition. The leaks you referred to it mopped are actually not leaks entirely but media through which funds( not all funds) can be diverted. It mopped up funds from commercial banks with its abrupt implementation hence, leaving the economy without money flow or cirxulation. TSA on its own is a nice policy and we are enjoying it now as it has made banking sector go back to its primary source of funds which is deposits hence stronger institutions even though some are benefitting from the TSA fraudulently.

My point is, TSA was implemented at the wrong time without reasoning just to Score political point of fighting corruption at the detriment of the masses.

How can you allow your citizens( economy ) face low oil price, low oil output, foreign exchange policy that affected businesses, TSA etc, all at the same time ?

Buhari a d his advisers were just inconsiderate because they have their huge salaries and flex as they like. Policies are not made like that. You study the system, determine how far it will impact and its implications, provide measures to ameliorate the implications if there will be any, get your xitizens informed enough then implement. That was just wickedness.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mcy56:

...but that shouldn't be the end of life now, at least someone owns those children, she should have at least live for the kids. embarassed
She no want again. Her right.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68376860][/quote]
Where is Nigerian statistics?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked we still dey search grin grin grin
Elfmannisback:

Where is Nigerian statistics?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
What's this one saying? Didn't you see where I wrote it was copied? Carry your frustration and face somewhere else abeg!

So I am a moderator? Lol Seun its high time you made me a mod since I no longer support Buhari. Seems people like this one wants me to be a moderator. grin grin
you did not copy it from any where. Its your fabrication. A snapshot would have made your claim authentic. Why are you always associated with controversies?

why do you have to taunt great yoruba nation. Why given this an ethnic coloration? this has been your stock in trade. Why must you mention his name.

You enjoy castigating yoruba people, thats unacceptable.
What kind of a woman is this?. Something that just happened and people are sober about, you have concluded its Tundes wife. The DNA shows 3 of her kids are not from her husband. You are basically saying Yoruba women sleep around.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
shocked we still dey search grin grin grin
Bwahahshaha
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
kenx1:
Depression is real, Nigerians are getting more and more depressed ..... Nuffin seems to b working n dis country.... No conducive environment for start-up, every youth is perceived a yahoo boy.......the weather kpa kpa na killer... Even d sun no get joy self..... All dis tins Don reach person to jump enter lagoon
so what are you waiting for?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by kenx1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
emrain:

so what are you waiting for?

wana tk a queue frm u
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Ofemmanu1: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
anonymuz:
This is caused by depression. Notwithstanding you don't have right to take your own life. The most unfortunate this is that she lost on both sides.now and future.

How did you know she lost?
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
you did not copy it from any where. Its your fabrication. A snapshot would have made your claim authentic. Why are you always associated with controversies?

why do you have to taunt great yoruba nation. Why given this an ethnic coloration? this has been your stock in trade. Why must you mention his name.

You enjoy castigating yoruba people, thats unacceptable.
What kind of a woman is this?. Something that just happened and people are sober about, you have concluded its Tundes wife. The DNA shows 3 of her kids are not from her husband. You are basically saying Yoruba women sleep around.

Tufiakwa
will you now keep quiet and stop accusing me of hating Yoruba people

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Osgilliat(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Daeylar:

What do you have to say to yahoo boys and ritualists? undecided
Leave slay mamas alone, stop this sexism.
Most human beings run after money. Address your message to all or address it to none. Don't single out slay mamas unnecessary.
(Anytime I type slaymamas I start laughing grin )

Why should I address my message to all when the subject of the matter doesn’t relate to all.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by njokuuche77(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
njokuuche77:

She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of
Lesson to learn.

you deserve a kiss. What's the difference between what you wrote and what i wrote? Thanks for elaborating the whole story

Ogonimilitant over to you!
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by njokuuche77(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
you deserve a kiss. What's the difference between what you wrote and what i wrote? Thanks for elaborating the whole story

Just adding to the gist for people to learn. I just feel bad about it
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
njokuuche77:

Just adding to the gist. I just feel bad about it
i felt bad too that's why I had to share the story so that others could learn from the story. Extra marital affair is really bad.
Too bad she killed herself
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by njokuuche77(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
i felt bad too that's why I had to share the story so that others could learn from the story. Extra marital affair is really bad.
Too bad she killed herself

Its well, God help us wey never start.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by supremepontiff(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true
Good luck
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:

Well,admittedly Bubu has not done well....but when oil prcies crashed from $75 in May 2015 to $30 in Jan 2016, and only just got up to $70 ithis year....one would have expected economic hardship.

We went through this in 1983-2003. Oil crashed ,and our economy went downhill till oil rose again.

Whoever won,I was expecting hardship. That is what happens when your economy is reliant on one stream of income.

There is one way out of this mess, and that involves ending subsides, spending much more on power and transport infrastructure, and fighting corruption apolitically. Which neither PDP or APC or Nigerians are prepared to do.

APC might be bad,but let's not pretend PDP would have done better if they won. Infact, we would have had the same outcome,so long as we keep on depending on just one revenue stream...and an unstable one at that.
God bless you,e blike papa wen get 4children den suddenly salary slashed from 200k to 100k and that's the only source of in come, things must difficult...but no one want to admit that fact,,,we import everything in 9ja with $ ,d only way we get $ na to sel crude, crude price come fall drastically, the outcome is what we facing now.....inflation in prices

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by GrammarCheck: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hayormeah:

I don't think anyone will jail someone who tried to commit suicide. That is like adding more to the problem. Rather she should be given adequate medical attention (like seeing a psychiatrist or a clinical psychologist).

In Nigeria, suicide is a jailable offense.

Crazy country
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Hayormeah(f): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
GrammarCheck:

In Nigeria, suicide is a jailable offense.

Crazy country

Na wa ooo. That one na adding salt to injury.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by edupedia: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it

....so she came with a Ford SUV to show u she is as frustrated as u and your looting friends in PDP?....not so?...u had better look for something better to do than waiting for those looting days again.... Shiorr.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
A nympho obviously... R.I.P
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Goke7: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
njokuuche77:

She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas. Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.
She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of
Lesson to learn.

That is the problem, we do stuff that we ain't able to face the consequences, that's cowardice, what a miserable life
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by GrammarCheck: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hayormeah:

Na wa ooo. That one na adding salt to injury.

Hehehehehe

That's why I said she will swear for anyone that rescues her
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Goke7: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:

Hope your accusers will be brave enough to eat their silly words!
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Snowkel(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
jaywhoco:
Life in this world can be hard. Life in this world can bring tears and pain

sad
JW

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by adeyrinsola(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... Sure you re joking right?. All 3?If this story is true,then she was evil.
it's true...the lady in question is very pretty...
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm. Something very serious must have caused her actions.

There is a story circulating regarding her story...this was sent to me but I don't believe yet.

She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!

First time seeing this news I knew it must be something related to cheat, unfaithfullness and betrayal but didn't know in particular what it could be. I say organize family DNA test now and you will lose your entire hope in marriage and trust. That's the kind of period we are at now. Me, I must do that DNA oo. No matter how I love and trust a gal. it's a capital MUST!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Toks2008:

There is a story circulating regarding her story...this was sent to me but I don't believe yet.

She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman. The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all. Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail. Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.
...I'm speechless. Some women re truly evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.