Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (80427 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by jegz25(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Everybody is tired of naija, hardship frustration depression is not familiar to only the poor, everyone can experience it
a CNN reporter recently committed suicide, was he tired of naija too? Rubbish... People commits suicide everywhere, it's a personal thing

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by lastempero: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
But this lagoon is wicked ooo,once u jump into the lagoon e don swallow u asap no negotiation unlike other water bodies that will throw u up a couple of times before taking you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by cgniyi(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

"Copied from a whatsapp group chat "

Speechless!!
Don't if this is true but that was the first thing that came to my mind, I'm not sure why.
But cases of women having kids not fathered by their husbands are more common these days
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by olatbs(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
seems like say na naija jazz dem use for dat lady cos it doesnt look like she knew wat she was doing
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Bobby4090: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
It's a demonic lagoon
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Valro:
Can I buy the car?

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by sabi99(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
killing ur self is not the best way. even when suicidal thoughts seem to occupy ur mind quickly get to ur knees and ask God to come to your aid and then again get ur bible and try read some verses and you would see how those evil and depressive thoughts will be eroded. Note: Try to pray and talk to God always. He is our father. and his mercies are unfathomable and His blessings innumerable that they can never be exhausted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Bobby4090: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true. Maybe, they are wealth inside

You are right, whenever I drive through there especially late in d evenings it looks so beautiful and peaceful that am always tempted to park n admire it and snap pictures.
Probably the day I'll follow these my thoughts will mark the end of my life.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Oduwils222(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Mermaid spirit has finally gone home.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Sig4real(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
Is like this Lagos lagoon use to hypnotis people and make them jump in. I'll pass by it and see if it's true

Oyo

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Viking007(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
The husbands name is tunde works with access bank he did a DNA test for three of his kids last week none were his she killed herself today by jumping in the lagoon.

Speechless!!
Wow. shocked

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Why take your life when you can try cannabis and see how easy you take life ?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by vineyardfarms: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2018
ispeed:
A lady packed this Ford SUV on 3rd mainland bridge this evening and jumped into the lagoon at about 1800hours 10/06/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrmoR6m-kI
MAY WE NOT BE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. IF THE DNA STORY IS TRUE AND TAKEN HER OWN LIFE, WHO NOW TAKES CARE OF THE INNOCENT CHILDREN LEFT BEHIND?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:

Speechless!!
bullshit!!! Never believe WhatsApp broadcasts

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Charlyboy440(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Valro:
Can I buy the car?

Idiot! Someone ended his life @ a lagoon maybe through frustration or depression! And what u care for is his car?

The love of material things will still kill you soonest
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Otunski: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Depression and psychological trauma are real under Buhari. We can't wait for 2019 .

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by binibrahim(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Na sacrifices she do na

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Larryslim:
Too bad!
This shows that not everyone that drives exotic care are actually happy!
but its still better to cry in a luxury car than to cry inside danfo

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by openmine(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Sings
Some have food but cannot eat..
Some can eat but have no food..
We have food and we can eat..
Glory be to God on high...Amen

Be grateful for the little you have while believing that the best is yet to come from you!
Never let depression ruin your life!
No circumstance is worth taking your life!

#HappinessIsAChoice

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by mikejimm: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:

Speechless!!

Are u sure?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Johnson5258: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Are you sure?
omoharry:
Whaaat? you kidding..right? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by theoldpretender(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Valro:
Can I buy the car?

Oh dear....another one.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Bobby4090:

You are right, whenever ever I drive through there especially late in d evenings it looks so beautiful and peaceful that am always tempted to park n admire it and snap pictures.
Probably the day I'll follow these my thoughts will mark the end of my life.
you are right. There are certain times when the traffic at 3rd mainland bridge gets so frustrating that I feel like jumping into the water myself

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by banre(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
TheAngry1:
Instead of calling Lagos Emergency Response Unit, they are busy filming. Awon okponu rada rada!

when lagoon water don carry her go

wetin Emergency Response Unit wan do bros.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
oyb:

If true then she is a crazy stupid coward. Only she knows the father(s) of those kids. So who will take care of them now?

I don't trust WhatsApp broadcast, but if this one is true...hmm! The man will take care of them by force be that.
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE.. NOT EVERYONE YOU SEE INSIDE BIG CARS... BIG HOUSES... BIG CLOTHES ARE HAPPY.. MANY OF THEM RE FACING HELL ON EARTH.. THE CAR LOOKS LIKE A BRAND NEW CAR.. VALUE 9 MILLION.. WHAT COULD HAVE MADE HER EXIT THIS WORLD IN A HURRY.. GOD HAVE MERCY..

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Mcy56(f): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Valro:
Can I buy the car?

Someone close-by just need to keep eyes on this fellow angry
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by binibrahim(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2018
She go pay the sacrifice, you say Buhari why all this nonsense. Buhari will Win 2019 by God grace if you like hang your self.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by highness25(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2018
ispeed:
A lady packed this Ford SUV on 3rd mainland bridge this evening and jumped into the lagoon at about 1800hours 10/06/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrmoR6m-kI
This is Nigeria. Plenty wahala de sha
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Goke7: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2018
only cowards commit suicide!
Re: A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by theoldpretender(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Otunski:
Depression and psychological trauma are real under Buhari. We can't wait for 2019 .

Well,Iknow things are hard....but a woman driving a Ford (rather posh car) is highly unlikely to be suffering economically....

Plus, there are a whole lot of reasons why people commit sucide....and what you should be agitating for is that the guy who you want to vote for in 2019 better have a plan for mental health care in Nigeria...something that includes increasing the number of psychhiatrists, psychiatric nurses, psychologists, and associated facilities.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.