Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (65825 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by okomile(f): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
So sad.
How are you sure that the person you talk to is not a gossip?
Don't talk to just anyone.

Talk to God. Have a personal relationship with Him and learn to put your trust in Him

The situation in the country is enough depression on its own

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Baddiezz(f): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLov:

Yeah kinda. Jeez.. how did you know?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by deflover(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Not all suicide is out of mental health
Some are caused by greed
Most of these people don put hand for something
I know someone wey on d day of his son naming he paid for everything
Told them he is coming back
And he left and never returned
Guys don involve
There was a case on the internet where d guy dey stab himself with bottle for neck
Anyone wey near am he will stab harder till he drop dead
Not all suicide is mental

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by brightostar(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
I tink there is something supernatural about it while we consider depression we should also consider forces on high way that can invoke people by compelling them to comit suicide ..this is not the first. Lets wake up and commit ourselves to God every morning before coming out.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Larryslim(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Short up.
U r next

Wen adesua dump u lyk teebill u wil also jump.
Beta giv her belle now
Is it short or shut??
That's why despite your age,your level of reasoning is still short!..
IDIOT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Assassin101: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
she has gone back where she came from.

desist from making deals with the devil in your quest for either power, riches or babies
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by omooba969(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Odey1997:
Depression is real sha even the country we even live in can push us to that extent banky is such an angel in disguise remember when he rescued t-billz from jumping down this same third mainland bridge
The thing is despite all these we always want to suck it in and die inside even family telling you to man-up damn I hate that word Am wallowing in pains and still told to man Wetin
Question is how many of these psychiatric hospitals are even functioning?can they help without being judgmental and one-sided?

T-billz wasn't prepared to jump, if he meant it he wouldn't have messaged Banky.

So forget dat one, T-billz no fit jump.

On another note, it takes a worrisome courage to end one's life. cool

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by mbos: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
CAUSES OF SUICIDE

1. LACK OF PROPER BELIEVE IN GOD AS ONE TO RUN TO IN TIME OF TROUBLE.

2. ADVANCED PRIDE (PROBABLY CAUSED BY MENTAL OR SPIRITUAL ATTACK)

3. LACK OF PROPER SOCIAL INTERACTION.

4. WHEN FAKE LIFE HITS THE ROCK. OR WHEN ONES WELL RUNS DRY.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by directonpc(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:

When using numbers to drive home a point..especially precise statistical value involving pple ....be atleast rational enuf to quote ur source.....cos I have a feeling u ddnt conduct any personal survey to arrive at that figure.....Some pple don't just come here to read for fun u know.
Just saying ooo..if I struck a nerve...no vex
like people that say "the internet do not lie"?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Jacktheripper: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
May Almighty God save us all from every thought of suicide. Online marketers please check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by haryomikun(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mtttcheeew

You have a Ford Explorer, a fvcking expensive SUV and you killed yourself. When those selling gala still have hope you jumped and killed your fvcking self.

I have no pity for her
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Larryslim(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
brightostar:
I tink there is something supernatural about it while we consider depression we should also consider forces on high way that can invoke people by compelling them to comit suicide ..this is not the first. Lets wake up and commit ourselves to God every morning before coming out.
There is no force on the highway!
What of those that hang themselves, drink poison??
Are they forces in that too?
So many people are suffering from depression, when I say so many I mean a lot!..
We just need to observe those around us,Negligence is what pushes people to suicide!..
I had a course mate that nearly committed suicide two months ago,if not for the fact that we observed him and saw that something was definitely wrong,he would have been dead by now..
People should start paying close attention to friends, loved ones..
Suicide is not an option though!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
True words from Banky W.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by webmaster001: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
sometimes they don't do that with clear eyes, they are been manipulated somehow. of all things and all places someone with his/her mind will want to jump from a bridge.. if you look into that with spiritual eyes u know something is involved .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
life in this country is becoming very hard and this is causing people emotional breakdown. Suicide is not the best but we should always try to lend a helping hand to people around us
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Mike008(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
mbos:

POINT OF CORRECTION
95% NOT 55%

Where are the facts to backup una stats?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Rubyventures: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mental health issues is not taken seriously in Nigeria unfortunately. Just read a few of the comments on here and you will know what I am talking about. Its no fault of Nigerians they need more awareness from the government.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by haryomikun(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
brightostar:
Why haven't the high forces convinced Dangote to jump? Or some of the other people in the world that matter

High forces kor low forces ni

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Gelabuzz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Too many problems got a person disillusioned and laidback. Look all around no help � to ease off the pains and troubles... And if one tries to talk, peeps easily shove them aside with insults, words that hurt more. So one withdraws back to ones shell. The economy ain't helping... Religious institutions now a sucking enterprise taking from the poor without real healing of stomach infrastructure and of soul. Shit is everywhere, a shoulder to cry on are rear, everybody clinging on another for self interest. For eat dog everywhere... Next thing is Bleep living. Seems God is too slow reaching and helping out... Evil easily lay bare their triumphs everyday. Youths aplenty roaming about with great potentials without a job or doing something unrelated to inborn talent. Almost everybody is turning savage...heartless... Unforgiving... Virtue less and bleeped up mentally. My neighborhood is now filled with bad news after another unlike before. The upcoming generation enveloped with baddies infiltrated into their young minds... Future looks blur. DEPRESSION IS REAL... EXTEND KINDNESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER. YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY BIBLE�� SOMEONE WILL EVER READ OR EVEN SEE... SO LIVE AND LET LIVE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Mike008(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmmm

What would make a person commit suicide sef?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Groovenaija360(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Number 1 cause of suicide I think is living a fake life.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by KingKingKing: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

I do have suicidal thoughts sometimes

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.
He doesn't even know that I have chronic asthma, and sleep apnea.
I hide this things from him.
I'm an introvert, I don't associate.
Lots of things are weighing me down.
Who am I Kidding, no one here gives a fuc.k

Stay strong Brother... There will always be light at the end of every tunnel..

God's got your back,

There are still a million persons who love you and waiting that you manifest God's gift on the inside of you to the entire world! you are loved!

I will be with you in prayers!

You are healed in Jesus Name!

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Jethrolite(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
kallmemrB:
The dark honest truth is that 55% of Nigerians are suffering from Depressions...its really common among age 20-40....most youths of nowadays feel so empty even when they have love ones around them
And your conclusion is based on what premise?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Yhelay(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.

hello friend, how are you?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by bimgo: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
You dey see dem,
ladiesreject:
Even the ordinary treatment and ridicule you get from a Nigerian girl is enough to get you depressed.

Wicked creatures
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Offpoint: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
ponpon:
Finally sanity restored in nairaland nobody blamed Buhari
I'm sorry to ruin your day...

na buhari cuz am
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Jethrolite(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
wildimagination:

When using numbers to drive home a point..especially precise statistical value involving pple ....be atleast rational enuf to quote ur source.....cos I have a feeling u ddnt conduct any personal survey to arrive at that figure.....Some pple don't just come here to read for fun u know.
Just saying ooo..if I struck a nerve...no vex
If e want vex make e vex. You can't categorically say over 90 million people suffer from depression without facts.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by omooba969(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Don't know what it means

Seek help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.