Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (65864 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by olujastro: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

I do have suicidal thoughts sometimes

Don't know what it means

But sometimes, whenever I think about taking my life, my thoughts go to my dad, how he would feel. The pains he would go through, when I'm gone.
He doesn't even know that I have chronic asthma, and sleep apnea.
I hide this things from him.
I'm an introvert, I don't associate.
Lots of things are weighing me down.
Who am I Kidding, no one here gives a fuc.k

Now you've made a lot of friends in one day by just speaking out. smiley At least I don't have to reach out to you anymore.

Though I don't get why you refused to tell your folks about it. I mean it's not something to be embarrassed about. It's an illness, not something you brought upon yourself. Moreover, being introverted shouldn't apply to your family. Unless you are very certain that they can't help you in any possible ways which I doubt, or you feel they might use it against you.

We all have our issues we face. I'm facing mine too and my solution is almost near. It's taken me several years of patience and expenses to get here and I've learned a lot through personal research mostly online.
It's easy to think there's no solution to your problem but if you persevere, you'll get there eventually and it'll end with a smile.
Have a great life ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Heineken(m): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2018
niyot124:

God's got you bro. Be strong.

Do you know that Tiwa Savage's song "if I start to talk"? Try listening to it. Trust me you've got a lot to be thankful for smiley
wow thanks dear. I appreciate
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by niyot124: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Heineken:
wow thanks dear. I appreciate

You are welcome dear smiley
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
olujastro:

Now you've made a lot of friends in one day by just speaking out. smiley At least I don't have to reach out to you anymore.

Though I don't get why you refused to tell your folks about it. I mean it's not something to be embarrassed about. It's an illness, not something you brought upon yourself. Moreover, being introverted shouldn't apply to your family. Unless you are very certain that they can't help you in any possible ways which I doubt, or you feel they might use it against you.

We all have our issues we face. I'm facing mine too and my solution is almost near. It's taken me several years of patience and expenses to get here and I've learned a lot through personal research mostly online.
It's easy to think there's no solution to your problem but if you persevere, you'll get there eventually and it'll end with a smile.
Have a great life ahead of you.

Must you advice?. Thanks anyway
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Rubyventures: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Why do people take nude photos when they know it can get into the wrong hands?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thank you so much
Today is a new day,hope u are feeling alot better
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Successdude(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I just wish you are right
Still believe you do. Everything around us says so - nothing is empty, even a vacuum has air. And air is as valuable as life. You may not have found it yet.... But I believe u have. What do u look for in choosing a role model... How about you name one.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by mum2bsoon: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2018
okomile:
So sad.
How are you sure that the person you talk to is not a gossip?
Don't talk to just anyone.

Talk to God. Have a personal relationship with Him and learn to put your trust in Him

The situation in the country is enough depression on its own
Thanks for this response, actually went that route and it backfired. The only one to talk to is God jare and ensure you cut off every negativity from your life.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by kingem(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Okay. Thanks

So how are you doing
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
kingem:

So how are you doing

I am doing okay for now. How are you doing too?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by kingem(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I am doing okay for now. How are you doing too?

am good...
guess you've been thinking alot..
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
kingem:

am good...

guess you've been thinking alot..

Yeah kinda. Jeez.. how did you know?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by kingem(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yeah kinda. Jeez.. how did you know?

I just know
let's talk better somewhere else
Re: Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped by Mii1(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Thank you

No worries hun - hope things are better for you this week! Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.