Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" (20794 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Bolug309: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by LesbianBoy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
nuelzy:
That's what u get for being mentally blind!!!

I mean u watched that girl on clinic matters... Nd u genuinely thought she was just acting....

My friend go and sit down.

Abi o! Ubi doesn't know that producers give roles with how one look or behaves grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Pentools(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
mumu asslicker.
Lagoon swallow u

Nwanyi bia nwuo-amu....Come suck d!ck, I know say na wetin dey hungry u.

Stop hating outside the club, you can't even get in.

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pentools:

Nwanyi bia nwuo-amu....Come suck d!ck, I know say na wetin dey hungry u.

Stop hating outside the club, you can't even get in.
amu nkita ragbukwa MPA gi
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Pentools(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
amu nkita ragbukwa MPA gi

Ma oragbucha papa GI na mama GI...
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by austinonyii(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s][/Crazy guys]
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Kobicove(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Depression in now the hottest topic undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Noblefirstlady: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is it possible for someone to love a child and hate his mother?
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by motherfucker: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Weakling got nothing to do with business empire Bro. He needs to move on grin
do you run a Business? Do you have a company in your name or you are just an employee?
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by KanwuliaExtra: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
This life ehn? undecided
Very mysterious.
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
motherfucker:
do you run a Business? Do you have a company in your name or you are just an employee?

I'm a business man and an employee grin... Well seems you do not understand why that dude made that post..
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
This man behaves like a weakling...

You are the weakling! Have you been depressed before??
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Ruthluv4(f): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
But y did u cheat on ur wife n got another woman pregnant while ur wife was carrying ur child ? Do u knw wat u made ur wife go tru, is painful to her dat she lost her home.
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by motherfucker: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I'm a business man and an employee grin... Well seems you do not understand why that dude made that post..
I know why he made the post perfectly alright.

Ubi is a perfect Mr Nice guy to the idiot Lilian. His mistake was being nice, lover boy to her. A kind that women don't really appreciate.

She never really loved him anyway.
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by MarieSucre(f): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2018
lala45:
[Thats why i love tonto Dike,she doesnt joke with her son and she will do anything to keep her son with her compared with lilian,she isnt just a good mother,and even if she marries the best husband on earth.quote author=Munzy14 post=68384007]
Attention seeking post. How do you think weaklings behave. Because you have not found yourself in that position lilian placed him.
Meanwhile, how lilian esoror abandoned her son still put a question mark in that strong mother-child bond. Some ladies get heart sha.

Abegiii make pesin hear word. How many times does Jim Iyke, Timaya, 2 face etc see all their children. Especially that Wizkid fellow. Y'all be criticizing single mothers, yet here you are asking women to be single mothers. A fathers job does not end at ejaculation. Let men learn to be single fathers too.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by MarieSucre(f): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Lilian is hardly seen with her son
Yes she does. Must she be with him 24/7. He is past the age of breastfeeding. Let his father take care of him, after all he contribute in his conception.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by MarieSucre(f): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Munzy14:

Attention seeking post. How do you think weaklings behave. Because you have not found yourself in that position lilian placed him.
Meanwhile, how lilian esoror abandoned her son still put a question mark in that strong mother-child bond. Some ladies get heart sha.

It does put a question mark but it also raises a new fact on father-child relationship. Men have been having mind for centuries. it's time ladies join them in the "having mind league".
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by oruma19: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2018
lilian ashawo neva do, she wants to continue from where ubi saved her from. HiV go end am. leave her. she is a bastard. a woman that has heart to abandon her son, na big ashawo be dat, i hate that girl, she is mannerless, Ubi got a woman pregnant, and so? wasnt the lady pregnant before he got married to lilian? na ubi wey no make right choice, sorry
Munzy14:

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Ugosample(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2018
givan:

He's not a weakling. Anyone can suffer from depression both 'strong' and 'weak'

In April, Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as 'The Rock' shared his personal battle with depression in an interview, revealing that he was “crying constantly” at one point.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/dwayne-johnson-depression-rampage-1202741733/

To some, DeWayne Johnson is an example of both 'strong' and 'successful' yet he was pulled down the path of depression helplessly.

Nigerians ignore the cause of some major problem like, drug abuse and rising suicide rate associated with depression. They would rather shame those who suffer from the spiral effect of depression terming them 'weak' and 'lazy'.

Depression is a menace that could rescind our economic growth, increase rate of violent crime and make our society unsafe for those that isn't even suffering from it.

The government should do more to tackle this rising monster before it goes fully bloom. Health and religious institutions should step up to help.

You got that right

Depression can happen to Any one
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Ugosample(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
Is it possible for someone to love a child and hate his mother?

Very possible
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by LaudableXX: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2018
lala45:
Lilian has attitude problem, even if she marries the best husband, she will still misbehave
What about Ubi's attitude problem? Ubi Franklin impregnated another girl while Lilian was still married to him, and pregnant with their son. sad He didn't even have the courtesy to tell her. She found out in a bad way. There is just a few months difference, in the age of his son, and the daughter that other women had for him. Ubi is just lucky that Lilian gives him access to their son, which is why he keeps splashing all these photos on Instagram etc. Lilian is far more reserved and cautious, when it comes to posting photos of their son online.

Ruthluv4:
But y did u cheat on ur wife n got another woman pregnant while ur wife was carrying ur child ? Do u knw wat u made ur wife go tru, is painful to her dat she lost her home.
True!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Manager, Temi, Arrested Over Two Million Naira / Faithia Williams Wins Best Indigenous Actress At EKO International Film Festival / Crazeclown Shares Funny Throwback Photos Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.