Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge (14454 Views)

Fifa 22 On Ps Vita / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model / Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2019
For peeps trying to hack thier Vita, please visit wololo.net.
For peeps trying to get vita games, pls visit the video games/gadgets sale section, there's a nairalander by the name jeff giving it out for free.

Thank Me Later :-)
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Notimeshow(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
czar2k16:

Who's this fool without a leash? Are U in partnership with him or ur his mouthpiece? The idiot slandered my name & reputation & im supposed to keep quiet?
"Leave him to his business alone" Who's stopping who?
Y don't u do us all a favour?!! Shut the fu*k up, mind "ur own damn business" & stop yapping away like a lost puppy!!!
Also try puting ur brain in gear before accelerating ur foul mouth.
Ode

Why ur life so useless, i wonder the idiot that gave birth to poverty bitch fool like u lol, if u dnt be careful poverty will kill u cos u cant be here killing ur self because someone want to hack and u dnt have fuel lol hahhaha, if u make me vex i will make u rape ur dirty purry mother and suck ur dad dick bastard, remember mad man rape ur mother that ehy dey gave birth ti a bitch like u, and if to see me they hungry u come to no 39 church fadeyi st come and show me d real man u be and stop making noice.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Notimeshow:

Why ur life so useless, i wonder the idiot that gave birth to poverty bitch fool like u lol, if u dnt be careful poverty will kill u cos u cant be here killing ur self because someone want to hack and u dnt have fuel lol hahhaha, if u make me vex i will make u rape ur dirty purry mother and suck ur dad dick bastard, remember mad man rape ur mother that ehy dey gave birth ti a bitch like u, and if to see me they hungry u come to no 39 church fadeyi st come and show me d real man u be and stop making noice.

U deserve no response but i'l oblidge u cos im just having fun wink

Spoken like a 13 year old. More poo from an immature puppy.
Seeing how steadfast u are in this "abiodunbright"s defence, you must probably be his gay partner so I can't blame U.
"Come to no 39 church fadeyi st" lol probably where u & ur fagg partners meet grin thanks but I will have to pass the invitation! Ain't no fagg.
Ur last word "noice" is actually "noise" ur probably a Pry 6 dropout so point of correction broda faggy cool

Keep ranting Bro "i dey here for u"
Don't forget to go back to school & get an education grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by abiodunbright(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2019
My PS Vita fat is here for a new owner at a very cheap price 25k

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Peezzy(f): 12:02pm On May 26, 2020
czar2k16:

Like I promised here's a collection of ps vita games available. Pls check the uploaded picture
Whatsapp or call me if ur interested. Lagos Only 08064489772, 08056021948
Please help me, guys. How do I hack and get games on this device. It seems the version is higher. I actually recently upgraded when it prompted me to, now I'm seeing that the lower versions are better.

Help me out, please. I'm bored, and I need this. cry

Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by czar2k16(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2020
Peezzy:
Please help me, guys. How do I hack and get games on this device. It seems the version is higher. I actually recently upgraded when it prompted me to, now I'm seeing that the lower versions are better.

I have left the Vita hacking scene some years back.
But you should be able to get what you need at this website.
www.wololo.net
Stay Safe smiley
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
I can help and recommend you a video on the latest hack but make sure say u are ready to do it cause it’s not easy and u might try it several times before getting it to work.
Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by jamata20: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Peezzy:

have you done it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread / Help Pls, How Can I Run Pes 2016 / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.