Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Toasting The Right Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting The Right Way (533 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting The Right Way by Jakinola01(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
To toast woman dese days na work o. These days, men, full grown men go dey ask for retweets to go out with women. Na wa o. Is that what we agreed on? How are guys like this na? We fit change this narrative? I swear ehn, if boys fit do normal toast woman proper the same way Buhari take toast Yoruba people, enough sense go dey the mix.

See as them carry do that one. Find wetindem want, carry the thing give them. Wetin come remain na?
If na you, you no go gree as Yoruba people take gree for Buhari correct plan?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toasting The Right Way by Babayero212(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Who give una work?
I like that Buhari toasting sha

Jakinola01:
To toast woman dese days na work o. These days, men, full grown men go dey ask for retweets to go out with women. Na wa o. Is that what we agreed on? How are guys like this na? We fit change this narrative? I swear ehn, if boys fit do normal toast woman proper the same way Buhari take toast Yoruba people, enough sense go dey the mix.

See as them carry do that one. Find wetindem want, carry the thing give them. Wetin come remain na?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting The Right Way by Tamunooflaif: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Buhari did it well.

Jakinola01:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toasting The Right Way by Timibabaj(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lol. To toast babe na small thing nah shuu
Jakinola01:

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ladies..wot are U watching:..The World Cup Or The Volleyball World Cup? / What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tells You She Wants A Break / My Carlcare Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.