Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (130384 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by shineeye1: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Geesaintagape:
I see marriage going into extinction in the nearest future.

You are not very far from accurate. Marriage is fading in direct proportion to the godlessness of our generations. Many are entering marriage today all for the momentary fun,thrills and prestige it brings and not because they understand or subscribe to the principles of this ageless institution.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by friendl: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Love have left Nigerian women
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by charlito94(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

Well u need d certificate but u can still get a divorce without it am a family law lawyer u can get to me if ur serious
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Kimcutie: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Ok, 80% of cheating wives don't love their husbands while 80% of cheating men love their wives.

Clap for yourself! undecided
I see things realistically, not because I'm a male or you're female. If I cheat on my wife it doesn't mean I don't love her anymore, it's just that the side chick is better than her in one way or the other, BUT I still love her.

@bolded I agree with you, I am being realistic here and you know that's the truth.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

You can't be this naturally hardened if man no use your eyes see shegé

But then again, if the table was turned the woman can aswell do whatever pleases her
If you had any modicum of sense, you'd know that of course, I could be the one showing said men pepper, but no, every woman is a man's footstool, why wouldn't you yap crap? My friend go fvck your silly self biko, if them even call men, you sef go follow come out? Nothing we no go see, mschew!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
plessis:
this one is not only a hoe.... This one is unruly....

Ngwa bye unruly hoe....
Don't forget to say Hi to your mum, who is the hoest of them all.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by jjmk(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
U don't need to physically have the certificate to start a divorce proceedings. When the time comes if needed she will be made to produce it.
Get a lawyer and do what u have to do. Stop wasting time looking for a certificate.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by shineeye1: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Marriage Tip for bachelors:

Wherever and whenever you find a spinster contending on equality of man and woman in matrimony, you have found a potential crash partner in marriage. Such have failed the first test of of the fundamental of hierarchy in the institution of marriage. At best, take such as safe sex partners or at worst as baba mamas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
is not all women that are crap.some will even suffer with a BROKE NIGGA till he got rich and what will the man do get a second wife.as there are devilish women so are devilish men out there,may GOD deliver us from such people and to us SINGLE may GOD dont let us marry wrong.AMEN.

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Emasel(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Your mom. The Nigerian Wife Manual and By-Laws have been revised and updated. Na the old format be dat wey your mom follow so. Any man who isn't up-to-date with our state-of-the-art women will bite his fingers in regret.

You're right bro, women have evolved and mostly in the negative direction.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by shineeye1: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
is not all women that are crap.some will even suffer with a BROKE NIGGA till he got rich and what will the man do get a second wife.as there are devilish women so are devilish men out there,may GOD deliver us from such people and to us SINGLE may GOD dont let us marry wrong.AMEN.

Baby, I don't know how getting a second wife when rich is so bad if you treat the first as a queen.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
ndy87:

Haven't you noticed that most of them are pained? Girls are wicked, girls are that, nawa Na real wa. Some of them are cheats themselves but expect faithfulness in return which is absurd.
Don't mind them, they obviously don't have sense.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
why dont you get the second wife when he was broke.why? when he became rice, after the first wife has slept with him on a tattered bed.0-1-0 food.when the woman was wearing just 3panties 2 bra,#300 legis bend down and pick clothe.my dear if i ever suffer with a guy like that and help him achieve his goals and make him rich trough prayer and all. mehn ko ni funny if he dare brings a second wife
shineeye1:

Baby, I don't know how getting a second wife when rich is so bad if you treat the first as a queen.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2018
femijay8271:

bro, so sorry for d pain but u knw wat? just forget everything about her and start afresh as you have said. as I use to tell my friends that if u have dis doe, Tell a woman to sit in d toilet for 3 days, she will because of d doe so bro, make some doe and forget woman. make Almighty God help you.

We all know when you are rich you earn a woman respect but never let a woman love you because she thinks you have money to spend on her, if you suddenly go broke what becomes of you?

It will be better a woman leaves you because she thinks you are stingy rather than be with you because you lavish money on her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Vonwolf(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
If you also cheated on her during the course of the marriage then forgive her and continue with your marriage.

If you didn't cheat on her then still forgive her and cheat on her during the marriage.

The reason is because what you run away from is not the fact that she cheated. It is your ego.

As you make your bed, so will you lay on it. Your marriage is laden in crisis. I am afraid it is almost impossible to find a faithful woman in such moment in these days and times.

Besides, there is a greater positive reaction from the Spirit world for people who forgive after being hurt immensely. Forgiveness is your personal determinant of your sincerity in your spiritual growth. I often wonder why many call themselves strong religionists yet can not pass the basic temptation like unforgivenness of betrayal.

I recommend that you forgive. Forgiveness is divine.

fu*K you....cos you don't know what it's like.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ArchangeLucifer: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Ban me for a thousand years. Ban me for a million light years.

It changes nothing.

A thousand years is merely a blink to me. grin

In the end, you shall bow to me.

The scourge of cheats and hoes is here.
The nightmare of hopeless, hapless, worthless, doomed, useless, trashy, low-grade, cheap, pathetic, wretched & miserable feminists, slay mamas & oloshos has arrived.

Pocohantas, your tormentor-in-chief is risen.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ArchangeLucifer: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Its funny how our beloved nairaland feminists & slay mamas were missing on front page but are hiding on page 18 to comment.

The whole front page had only one feminist comment and she snuck in at the very end.

Shame on you all.

Hoes, oloshos should be dragged publicly and partially burnt at the stake before being crucified.

By the way, where is Pocohantas, the mother of all sluts who was caught cheating and publicly exposed on nairaland 5 months ago?
She has been lowkey ever since...

Why? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2018
^ Cococandy is here. All 5ft2in of her.

cococandy:
He poisoned one to death in his wild wet dreams grin.

Does that mofo sound like someone a girl would get close enough to the point of getting poisoned by him? Unless he dropped it in a random strangers food or drink.

That’s a loser right there. He’s the type that takes a gun to shoot up his class because no girl wants to give him pucci.

He was playing. You don't have to be this wicked just cos you're feminist na
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by wristbangle: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
I pointed out what I felt was wrong, and that was me being objective not sympathetic. I even forgot, and the man didn't have another savings to venture into business while he job scout after the loss of his job but used up what he had for a wedding. If I were her, I would've placed the wedding on hold.

You have a point though. Being realistic is good because poor finance can fade love but what's going to be your input when you know your man is a hustler but due to a temporary predicament, he can't be there financially? This is when you should come in to support.

ArchangeLucifer:
Its funny how our beloved nairaland feminists & slay mamas were missing on front page but are hiding on page 18 to comment.

The whole front page had only one feminist comment and she snuck in at the very end.

Shame on you all.

Hoes, oloshos should be dragged publicly and partially burnt at the stake before being crucified.

By the way, where is Pocohantas, the mother of all sluts who was caught cheating and publicly exposed on nairaland 5 months ago?
She has been lowkey ever since...

Why? grin

Bro simple answer put, they would get roasted if they make any ridiculous statement.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
cheating generally is bad whether man or woman. I hate it wen anybody cheat and as for forgiveness wat stops her from doing it again if he goes financially down. forgiveness has been misused people cheat or do bad becos they can beg and easily ask for forgiveness. well my bro, d Bible says u can divorce on ground of adultery but u shd forgive. to me o she ain't worth it, small financial troubles and she ran. be wise
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ranmoor: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Kobicove:

Is it possible to place Magun on a woman who is not your wife...that's assuming that the thing even works? undecided
Bro, that thing works!!! That story was 100% real. They have to invite some babalawo from Ife to remedy the situation but all to no avail. I dont usually believe in all the spiritual stuff before but things ive seen in this little yrs of living changed my mind. If u see the way promiscuous women talk about their husband, u wont be surprise if d concubine decide to put the man out of his miseries!!!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Minimee101: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Amin o jesu
ekanempatrick28:
kudos to u, u are a rare breed. any Jezebel hussy after ur husband God go kill am. dis is d kind of woman DAT u I will spend everything I have on her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2018
wristbangle:

You have a point though. Being realistic is good because poor finance can fade love but what's going to be your input when you know your man is a hustler but due to a temporary predicament, he can't be there financially? This is when you should come in to support.

Bro simple answer put, they would get roasted if they make any ridiculous statement.

Always looking for who to hide behing...sissy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by wristbangle: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Always looking for who to hide behing...sissy grin

Lol says much for someone with a complicated and wayward history.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol says much for someone with a complicated and wayward history.

Wayward history indeed cheesy
Like you all now have something to hold on to.

Ain't you the same person who wailed and deactivated an account over mere positioning of your interviews? Mtcheew! You no reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by DanielsParker(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2018
desiregold:
He will move on and still be with another woman who was also dumped for cheating.

I am not justifying what his wife did. its totally wrong.

But, we are all sinners. And to forgive is Divine.

Our Lords prayer said "Forgive us our sin as we forgive those who sin against us".

To me, when it comes to marriage, i believe there is no sin one cant forgive if you want an everlasting home.

His wife has realized her mistakes, she is begging for forgiveness. Dont you think she deserves a second chance?

she's apologizing and crying because the man found out. Don't you think the infidelity would have continued had it been the man didn't find out? don't try to justify this, please don't.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Xisnin(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2018
shineeye1:

You are not very far from accurate. Marriage is fading in direct proportion to the godlessness of our generations. Many are entering marriage today all for the momentary[b] fun,thrills and prestige[/b] it brings and not because they understand or subscribe to the principles of this ageless institution.
Why should people enter marriage?
For the boredom and suffering?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by tartarus(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2018
tintingz:
The OP might be bias in his report, judging by what he posted alone is not my thing, he might just be playing the victim-card here, I usually hear from both side.

How are we not so sure the OP is not also a cheats or didn't do anything wrong? People usually account thier report as if they are free from errors.

In most marriages in Africa women are forced/compel to forgive thier cheating husband but when reverse is the case it's always no forgiveness.

Cc angelboy01

You're the only mature guy on this thread. Boys talking nonsense! One of em was even born 1993. They just see this thread as an avenue to bash women cos one girl in school rejected their advances grin

@angelboy01, if you want a divorce go ahead with it but you dare not take a child from the mother! Your kid is just 2 for crying out loud. You want to give your child to your mom when the biological mother is still alive?! It can't happen and the court won't grant such yeye request!. Being a cheat doesn't make her a bad mother. As long as she has never harmed the child in any way, you can't take the child from her! The court won't side you! Stop it!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Ain't you the same person who wailed and deactivated an account over mere positioning of your interviews? Mtcheew! You no reach.

Dis babe eh! U know how to pepper them eh. I love you for that.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by wristbangle: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol as if you know the story behind it and if that is something to hold on, atleast that can't be compare to your wilful escapades. cool

The other day you claim guys chase you endlessly because of your rich parents and story has been circulating about your promiscuity. Well na your life.

pocohantas:

Can you imagine? Men are talking, wristbangle too will come out?
Wristbangle that used to be a fcking asslicker , that's before he decided to start acting all tough and macho.

The ediot that came online to start the olosho story, I have never set my eyes on him. In his mind, I will deactivate. If I get too busy, I will take a break, till then... grin

Evidence to back this
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2018
ndy87:

Dis babe eh! U know how to pepper them eh. I love you for that.

Can you imagine? Men are talking, wristbangle too will come out?
Wristbangle that used to be a fcking asslicker , that's before he decided to start acting all tough and macho.

The ediot that came online to start the olosho story, I have never set my eyes on him. In his mind, I will deactivate. If I get too busy, I will take a break, till then... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.