Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (129930 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by FrostyButter: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by FrostyButter: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Silverstars:

Did someone just confess to murder?

And someone quoted him and says he can still edit his post grin grin

When you have already sealed his online fate cheesy cheesy

I have never seen a more stupid bunch. Its guys like this that make me want to become a police officer in my second life.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by FrostyButter: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2018
adahgold:

I love that film WAR ROOM but the man did not cheat but he almost did. Women who pray in there war room have peaceful homes today but look at the gals of today they will not even listen to the advice of the elderly at least in the movie she listened to that elderly woman instead gals of now a days will say that us ur own time but in our own time is not like that.

Dead movie
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2018
ivolt:

Does that mean everybody who replied this post are not cheats?
I’ve been following your posts on NL. Please how can I reach you? I need legal advice concerning a defamation suit
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by adahgold(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
FrostyButter:

Dead movie

To you abi.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by angelboy01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
smallvill:
Hello Guys please i need your help, with they way Nigerian women are this days, most men end up looking after other man's child until they are grown before you will know that they are not yours, i have two children 3 and 5 years old, i want to do a DNA test for the two of them but i don,t know where to do it and how much it cost, or is there another way i can confirm and i am there father. all reasonable suggestions are welcome. i stay in lagos.
₦100,000 only covers the in-lab testing of one parent and one child. If you want to test your relation to any other children, you will have to dish out additional ₦50,000 for each child. If you want a home visit (granted, if you live in Lagos), the base price is ₦110,000 with additional ₦50,000 for each additional child.

There is a chance that other establishments conduct the DNA test for less. Continue reading for the list of clinics and laboratories that offer DNA tests. There, you can find out how to contact Paternity Test Nigeria or any other facility and learn the details about their DNA testing.
Paternity Test Nigeria. You can contact them via their website (paternitytestnigeria.com), phone (08073008967, 09098165525, 08021468075), e-mail (sales@paternitytestnigeria.com) or visit their head office (79 Bamgbose Street, Lagos).
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ivolt: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Landmark445:
I’ve been following your posts on NL. Please how can I reach you? I need legal advice concerning a defamation suit
I am not a lawyer.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by fati2001(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....
yes because of what they experience
like me now my mom Stood by my dad, today he's enjoying life and forgot about us so what can you said about this one?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by molicelli67: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2023
I caught my husband so many times through his chats and all about cheating on me and when i told him he always claims that he has changed and all. right now he hides his phone from me and i still guess he is cheating cause i could not break into his phone any more so i was referred to a hacker named Fred Valentino who i ran to for help and this hacker was able to break into his phone and proved me with the access to my husband phone without my spouse knowing about the hack. Right in my phone I have all my husband's daily activities . I got to read all his chats, texts, calls, WhatsApp, Facebook, and many more. This hacker is really great, thank you. Did you find this review helpful? contact him via Gmail fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +14236411452 and WhatsApp him on+19782951763
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by sandrtarace500: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2023
My husband has been frequently deleting all messages for the last couple of days from his phone and he didn’t know i was peeping at him, then i asked him why he was deleting all messages from his phone but he claimed that his phone memory was full and needed more space. Immediately I went in search of a hacker who can get me deleted information and contents from my husband’s phone and luckily for me i came across this reputable ethical hacker Me Fred, this hacker got the job done for me and provided me with results and i saw that my husband has been lying to me. He was simply deleting all pictures, call logs, chats and text messages between him and his secret lover so i wont get to see what he has been doing at my back. Thank God for reputable hackers who are ready to help. I must say am really impressed with the services i got from The hacker Detective and am here to say a very big thank you: contact him on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +1423)641 1452 and WhatsApp him on+19782951763

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.