Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (130402 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

accepting polyamy in this this century baffles me

why? humans are naturally polygamous. it's just nature in fact the number of species that practice monogamy in nature is very few.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
boss everyone is entitled to their opinion. if she chooses polygamy and to enter multiple marriages becos of money fine. it her decision. but madam I guess u shouldn't marry becos every religious vow puts in dat statement for better for worse and a vow dat is broken is always disastrous. u can ask cheating couples. or ladies dat have done wat u want to do. but its ur decision still.

divorce is very much welcome in Islam and African traditional religions. Your for better for worse vows is from your Christian perspective and it isn't even biblical.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

divorce is very much welcome in Islam and African traditional religions. Your for better for worse vows is from your Christian perspective and it isn't even biblical.
it ain't biblical baa. in d Bible Matthew 19:1-12 Jesus speaks on marriage and denounces divorce except cos of adultery gbam. and both religion allow divorce if something. even in Islam divorce is so much frowned upon dat prophet Mohammed (SAW) said dat of all d lawful things divorce is wat Allah hates d most. anyways like I said its ur choice but I advise u against taking any vow u can't live by and please inform ur future husband before u marry him dat u will leave him if he goes broke
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by TeeFriz: 3:45am On Jun 15, 2018
swaggprofessor:
i actually tried in correcting the english of a fool but i was mistaken to think a slow poke a fool pardon me pls.....
Hey swagger pussy,you just shot yourself in the leg. Were you speaking gibberish or trying to communicate when you typed this "...to think a slow poke a fool..."

I guess you didnt see that coming cause you didnt make any sense. Definitely you also aint above mistake... "I TOO KNOW"

You are welcome slowpoke.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
it ain't biblical baa. in d Bible Matthew 19:1-12 Jesus speaks on marriage and denounces divorce except cos of adultery gbam. and both religion allow divorce if something. even in Islam divorce is so much frowned upon dat prophet Mohammed (SAW) said dat of all d lawful things divorce is wat Allah hates d most. anyways like I said its ur choice but I advise u against taking any vow u can't live by and please inform ur future husband before u marry him dat u will leave him if he goes broke

The important fact is that divorce is allowed. I don't need to inform anybody cos men don't inform you before they make your life miserable.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Artistree: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
Divorce doesn't cost that much...about 200k will do.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Artistree: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
NEVER!!! I repeat, NEVER FORGIVE A WIFE THAT CHEATED......

HER FATE WILL BE LIKE THAT OF THE OTHER SUV/3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE LADY IF SHE NO WISE
If the reverse was the case the woman will be coerced into forgiving...

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

The important fact is that divorce is allowed. I don't need to inform anybody cos men don't inform you before they make your life miserable.
now u are finally saying ur plan. u out to make much men as miserable as possible
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by maingwaest(f): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....

No Sane Nigeria woman? i beg to differ.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
now u are finally saying ur plan. u out to make much men as miserable as possible

cheesy cheesy no I'm just making sure I live my best life and not get played.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Shirer(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
unlike oda guys I like ur bluntness but wen whoever u wanna marry propose pls let him know DAT u won't stay wen he has struggles so he wud know wat he is getting into
This is how you spot the snakes - those who have made the marriage institution one big Ponzi. They won't reveal their real intentions from the beginning.
That's how my ex wife decided to bare her own fangs when she learnt that the company I worked with had been razed down by fire. The image I beheld was that of a tiger, like I never knew whom I married.This is someone whose pregnancy was five months gone. I saw reason to doubt paternity, and I voiced it out. Behold, she scampered to go get a D&C behind my back. Need I mention the attempted murder by poison when she was about to be exposed? Only God's mercy kept me, for I didn't know what I was going through at the time.
Nowadays, I just sit back and chuckle when I read these stories.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
So sorry for the mess, just stay off her and relax yourself and think of the next action or decision to take.

Don't be in a hurry to conclude, if she wants to take poison and die it's her decision not yours.

Is good you have informed your mum and her mum, keep your cioyand keep them in silent the won't be able to understand your plans, if they continue pastering you, tell them that you are OK being separated with her, I'd they ask you do you want divorce, tell them if they are fine with that they can go ahead with divorce proceedings.
As for your daughter leave her with her she will take care of her.

Start planning for yourself and get someone to be a good friend for you atimes life is like that.
If at the end you have made up your mind to forgive her then do that but If you haven't made up on forgiving her consider your self as a man that once married and separated deu to infidelity from your wife.
In this card she has two two options either to remain single and keep fucking around or remarry to another husband.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
MIPNIG . Please take down my picture.. before I swear for your generation..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
MIPNIG . Please take down my picture.. before I swear for your generation..
ill mannered girl. Barely 20 and you are already swearing. Go on swear. That is exactly what your imo sister has been doing in my house. But she is almost mad now so you can swear and join her too.
Uncouth child.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
MIPNIG:

ill mannered girl. Barely 20 and you are already swearing. Go on swear. That is exactly what your imo sister has been doing in my house. But she is almost mad now so you can swear and join her too.
Uncouth child.
Lol, you obviously do have big mouth.. you nag like a woman and whine like a lil child.. I will quote Schopenhauer, who said when someone speaks ill of you, it reveals more about themselves than about you.. yes.. you can take that to the bank. You ass wipe!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol, you obviously do have big mouth.. you nag like a woman and whine like a lil child.. I will quote Schopenhauer, who said when someone speaks ill of you, it reveals more about themselves than about you.. yes.. you can take that to the bank. You ass wipe!
So think once you say you will swear heaven will fall. Asked kindly and I will take it down.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
MIPNIG:

So think once you say you will swear heaven will fall. Asked kindly and I will take it down.
Ask nicely you say? Nah, I won't do that, I mean why in God's earth would I do that? Just say you like my picture, that's why you posted it here in the first place.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shirer:
This is how you spot the snakes - those who have made the marriage institution one big Ponzi. They won't reveal their real intentions from the beginning.
That's how my ex wife decided to bare her own fangs when she learnt that the company I worked with had been razed down by fire. The image I beheld was that of a tiger, like I never knew whom I married.This is someone whose pregnancy was five months gone. I saw reason to doubt paternity, and I voiced it out. Behold, she scampered to go get a D&C behind my back. Need I mention the attempted murder by poison when she was about to be exposed? Only God's mercy kept me, for I didn't know what I was going through at the time.
Nowadays, I just sit back and chuckle when I read these stories.

How did you use your money to buy ifod into your house and life
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Shirer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
ndy87:

How did you use your money to buy ifod into your house and life
Naivety.I guess I was too naive to notice that she came from such evil axis. I will never put down here everything I passed through. That would amount to glorifying the devil and his works. But I understand how some people become homicidal.
The One who revealed that I was in bondage has set me free.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by angelboy01(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

What happened was beyond terrible. I could write a whole book on what I've been through in the hands of women. I have dated a lot of girls both Muslims and Christians. I have dated slim girls, fat girls, educated and uneducated ones. Working class and unemployed ones. These things prove to be the same.

At a point I couldn't hold it again I had to kill one of them. I don't regret my actions. The girl's brother supported my action.
Man I went through hell.
I don't want to wake the past I would have open a thread on it.
If I tell you my story you would hate women including your sisters.

For a judge to tell me that if he was in my shoes he'd do same shows that I was in hell with women. The judge had to give me a lighter sentence.

Bruv stay away from women if you want to live long and in peace...

Good evening bro, thanks for commenting on my thread and I really appreciate that. I just need you to take things easy brother. I could have done the same to my ex after I I caught her but I just had to take my cool because I could have injured her that night but I was glad I controlled myself. Those bittches don't worth it. If you like give them the whole world they will still bang your gate man. One thing I hold in what you wrote is that you should stay away from women if you want to live long in peace. One things for sure I cant marry any Nigerian girl anymore, those hoes are all the same. A friend of mine called up to a married woman today and she came and they had sex. Can you imagine, I asked who she was and he said they dated before, the lady even drove the car her husband bought for her to the guys house. Fake love right? I read a lot of people's comment especially one sissy calling herself cocoa something. I don't have time to exchange words with the ass that's why I kept my cool. They don't worth it. Hoes will always be hoes, a cheat will always be a cheat. Peace out bro and God bless you much

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
angelboy01:

Good evening bro, thanks for commenting on my thread and I really appreciate that. I just need you to take things easy brother. I could have done the same to my ex after I I caught her but I just had to take my cool because I could have injured her that night but I was glad I controlled myself. Those bittches don't worth it. If you like give them the whole world they will still cheat on your gate man. One thing I hold in what you wrote is that you should stay away from women if you want to live long in peace. One things for sure I cant marry any Nigerian girl anymore, those hoes are all the same. A friend of mine called up to a married woman today and she came and they had sex. Can you imagine, I asked who she was and he said they dated before, the lady even drove the car her husband bought for her to the guys house. Fake love right? I read a lot of people's comment especially one sissy calling herself cocoa something. I don't have time to exchange words with the ass that's why I kept my cool. They don't worth it. Hoes will always be hoes, a cheat will always be a cheat. Peace out bro and God bless you much

My brother leave woman matter o. I have seen a lot about them that's why I detest them.
Let me drop a little of my experience here.

After going through a hell lot from women, killed one and was jailed. Coming out I became nuts I bashed them on every platform till I was banned from Facebook.

Friends and strangers do pay their fare to my house just to talk to me. I keep telling them all women are the same. Some who wanted to proved me wrong said not all women that they trust their partners. I told them to do me a favor give me their partners contacts they did. Some were married. Do you know I contacted their partners and I slept with them? Including the married women. I fvcked them got evidence and showed to my friends they all ran mad. Some divorce their wives. One of the women who happened to be a police officer and working with the state CID I expected her to be Intelligent due to the nature of her work. Do you know it did not take me 3months to bleep her? The surprisingly thing is that she never asked me how I got her number. They rest even tried to ask and I brain washed them.
While bashing women on Facebook a lady on my Facebook DM me and tried talking to me I told her my story she told me that all women are not the same. She became nice to me and almost talked me out of believing that every lady is a ho.e. We became good friends. After some months she told me she's getting married in few months time and would love me to be there I told her it would be a pleasure.. 3weeks to her wedding she came to see her sister in the state I was residing so she called me and told me she was in town she came to see her sis and buy some wedding stuffs. She said she would like to see me before she returned back I said no problem. Two days later she called and I gave her direction to my place she came. I entertained her as supposed. Do you know that we bleeped? She left that day the next day I sent her text and asked her if she can boldly tell me that all women are not the same. She didn't reply. I sent her message on Facebook she blocked me. I day to her wedding I sent her a text that I was coming to her wedding to tell her husband what he's about getting into. She called me and begged me not to come. She cried on phone and I told her I won't come again. The wedding day came, I picked up the invitation card and checked the venue before you could say jack I was already at the park on my way to Enugu. My brother I went. Getting to the compound I asked of the bride and the took me to where the ho.e was. Sighting me she ran towards me and begged me to go back menhn I was stubborn. I didn't. I left her and hanged around the village till the marriage began. I was able to get in touched wit the groom. I told the groom what happened maybe he thought it was a backmail or what. The niggah didn't listen. U knw when someone is in love he is stupid at the moment. I dropped him my number and left.

After 3months into the wedding I got a call from the husband telling me that I was right. That he went through his wife phone and found out the girl is a harlot.
He dumped her ass instantly.
Till today me and the husband are buddies..

Marry a naija girl at your own peril.
Naija girls are written_off.
They are all prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by angelboy01(m): 1:38am On Jun 16, 2018
milemimi93:

My brother leave woman matter o. I have seen a lot about them that's why I detest them.

After going through a hell lot from women, killed one and was jailed. Coming out I became nuts I bashed them on every platform till I was banned from Facebook.

Friends and strangers do pay their fare to my house just to talk to me. I keep telling them all women are the same. Some who wanted to proved me wrong said not all women that they trust their partners. I told them to do me a favor give me their partners contacts they did. Some were married. Do you know I contacted their partners and I slept with them? Including the married women. I fvcked them got evidence and showed to my friends they all ran mad. Some divorce their wives. One of the women who happened to be a police officer and working with the state CID I expected her to be Intelligent due to the nature of her work. Do you know it did not take me 3months to bleep her? The surprisingly thing is that she never asked me how I got her number. They rest even tried to ask and I brain washed them.
While bashing women on Facebook a lady on my Facebook DM me and tried talking to me I told her my story she told me that all women are not the same. She became nice to me and almost talked me out of believing that every lady is a ho.e. We became good friends. After some months she told me she's getting married in few months time and would love me to be there I told her it would be a pleasure.. 3weeks to her wedding she came to see her sister in the state I was residing so she called me and told me she was in town she came to see her sis and buy some wedding stuffs. She said she would like to see me before she returned back I said no problem. Two days later she called and I gave her direction to my place she came. I entertained her as supposed. Do you know that we bleeped? She left that day the next day I sent her text and asked her if she can boldly tell me that all women are not the same. She didn't reply. I sent her message on Facebook she blocked me. I day to her wedding I sent her a text that I was coming to her wedding to tell her husband what he's about getting into. She called me and begged me not to come. She cried on phone and I told her I won't come again. The wedding day came, I picked up the invitation card and checked the venue before you could say jack I was already at the park on my way to Enugu. My brother I went. Getting to the compound I asked of the bride and the took me to where the ho.e was. Sighting me she ran towards me and begged me to go back menhn I was stubborn. I didn't. I left her and hanged around the village till the marriage began. I was able to get in touched wit the groom. I told the groom what happened maybe he thought it was a backmail or what. The niggah didn't listen. U knw when someone is in love he is stupid at the moment. I dropped him my number and left.

After 3months into the wedding I got a call from the husband telling me that I was right. That he went through his wife phone and found out the girl is a harlot.

The reason why we guys think we can't eat one puszy for life they hoes do reason the same. They also believe that they can eat any dick they like. If you read my comment way back I wrote on how the bitch gave me PID(Pelvic Inflammatory Disease), I told my doctor that I might have contacted it through my ex but he insisted that PID can only be contacted through toilet disease, lol. I knew he was lying because he was our family doctor at that time.
If peradventure I remarry it would be a white lady because they seem to be more faithful, loyal, understanding and they have a great communication. At the moment I don't even need any woman for marriage except for reproduction purpose. The marriage of a thing is even overrated. In marriage you don't have peace of mind, you try to satisfy those hoes with all you can because the pressure of wanting to satisfy her will be on you. You tend to even forget about your own goals and career, if you are not careful you will even forget your own dream, they are mostly selfish and they always believe the world revolves around them. All those telling me to take her back don't know anything at all. They are guys with low self esteem and weaklings. All I can do with any Nigerian girl at the moment is see them as nothing but a intimacy gadget to service my dick.
Like you said Marry a Nigerian girl at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro I had to go through all your posts I think your adventures need to be told here on Nairaland to help others learn . I hope you do so .

Start a thread .
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
angelboy01:

Good evening bro, thanks for commenting on my thread and I really appreciate that. I just need you to take things easy brother. I could have done the same to my ex after I I caught her but I just had to take my cool because I could have injured her that night but I was glad I controlled myself. Those bittches don't worth it. If you like give them the whole world they will still bang your gate man. One thing I hold in what you wrote is that you should stay away from women if you want to live long in peace. One things for sure I cant marry any Nigerian girl anymore, those hoes are all the same. A friend of mine called up to a married woman today and she came and they had sex. Can you imagine, I asked who she was and he said they dated before, the lady even drove the car her husband bought for her to the guys house. Fake love right? I read a lot of people's comment especially one sissy calling herself cocoa something. I don't have time to exchange words with the ass that's why I kept my cool. They don't worth it. Hoes will always be hoes, a cheat will always be a cheat. Peace out bro and God bless you much

you guys are receiving the taste of your own medicine and you are whining. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2018
angelboy01:

The reason why we guys think we can't eat one puszy for life they hoes do reason the same. They also believe that they can eat any dick they like. If you read my comment way back I wrote on how the bitch gave me PID(Pelvic Inflammatory Disease), I told my doctor that I might have contacted it through my ex but he insisted that PID can only be contacted through toilet disease, lol. I knew he was lying because he was our family doctor at that time.
If peradventure I remarry it would be a white lady because they seem to be more faithful, loyal, understanding and they have a great communication. At the moment I don't even need any woman for marriage except for reproduction purpose. The marriage of a thing is even overrated. In marriage you don't have peace of mind, you try to satisfy those hoes with all you can because the pressure of wanting to satisfy her will be on you. You tend to even forget about your own goals and career, if you are not careful you will even forget your own dream, they are mostly selfish and they always believe the world revolves around them. All those telling me to take her back don't know anything at all. They are guys with low self esteem and weaklings. All I can do with any Nigerian girl at the moment is see them as nothing but a intimacy gadget to service my dick.
Like you said Marry a Nigerian girl at your own peril.

The white girls are good (some). Here in Asia if you go on a date with Asian girl, the bill is on the two of u. Asian girls don't leech.
The only problem I have with them is that they are too possessive..

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm.... So unfortunate
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
tobianthony:

Bro I had to go through all your posts I think your adventures need to be told here on Nairaland to help others learn . I hope you do so .

Start a thread .

bro sorry I replied late. I was banned

i Have thought of creating a thread on that but for these 3 reasons I have decided to remain mute.

1. Don't know what title to give the thread

2. Am afraid od bein banned permanently.

3. It's was a very terrible experience . Which I couldn't want to wake the past.. The more I remember it the more I get hurt.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by rs172(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

bro sorry I replied late. I was banned

i Have thought of creating a thread on that but for these 3 reasons I have decided to remain mute.

1. Don't know what title to give the thread

2. Am afraid od bein banned permanently.

3. It's was a very terrible experience . Which I couldn't want to wake the past.. The more I remember it the more I get hurt.

Bro, i know how it feels, i've had my own share too, which made me concludes that of having two kids from babymama n adopting one more, but we can still learn from your experience too.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by milemimi93(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
rs172:

Bro, i know how it feels, i've had my own share too, which made me concludes that of having two kids from babymama n adopting one more, but we can still learn from your experience too.

Am looking that way too.
I'd adopt a boy child wen am age 30.

Bro getting kids from babymama to me is not advisable. That hoe will use those kids to have access into ur life.
I hate them..

Give me the title for the thread.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by rs172(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

Am looking that way too.
I'd adopt a boy child wen am age 30.

Bro getting kids from babymama to me is not advisable. That hoe will use those kids to have access into ur life.
I hate them..

Give me the title for the thread.

Pertaining the babymama stuff, i'm aware of the consequences but i'm never letting them entering my life or know anything about me.

Pertaining the topic, you could put it like this, MY TRIVIAS WITH WOMEN OF DIFFERENT CLASS.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
You don't have to give the thread a title that reads anything about women ....

You can even make it so that no one can comment on your thread but we can only read .

But the story needs to be told .
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by smallvill(m): 4:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Hello Guys please i need your help, with they way Nigerian women are this days, most men end up looking after other man's child until they are grown before you will know that they are not yours, i have two children 3 and 5 years old, i want to do a DNA test for the two of them but i don,t know where to do it and how much it cost, or is there another way i can confirm and i am there father. all reasonable suggestions are welcome. i stay in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.