Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

How To Treat A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Man (2481 Views)

Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? / How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? / My View On How To Treat A Woman!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat A Man by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
we will not take you for granted oh. women are not like that. but you funny
Taa gbafuo lekwa onu gi
Re: How To Treat A Man by chiommy123(f): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
Taa gbafuo lekwa onu gi
kedi ihe onum mere GI biko kwa
Re: How To Treat A Man by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
kedi ihe onum mere GI biko kwa
Afu tu be m onu gi, mana otu I siri kwuo okwu goziri o ga a di mma imicha
Re: How To Treat A Man by iwatch: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
on moro.n from Nairaland called me too soft, too emotional cos of my gentleness... Towards her. Little did she know that I have a very bad boy side but chose not to play it on her cos I felt she was too fragile.
Re: How To Treat A Man by chiommy123(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Afu tu be m onu gi, mana otu I siri kwuo okwu goziri o ga a di mma imicha
nwanna giri kwa ya nwayo were na micha tutu imita ofuo
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Honestly ....
It should be sex as number one

Swear guys think about it like everyday ... the rest will follow
gbam! ..some guys here are already falling for op:dem no know say na catfish be datcheesy. See one guy up dere saying he will lick op's pussy. He no know say op dey carry pingolo b/w his/her legscheesy.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Man by chiommy123(f): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
iwatch:
on moro.n from Nairaland called me too soft, too emotional cos of my gentleness... Towards her. Little did she know that I have a very bad boy side but chose not to play it on her cos I felt she was too fragile.
no matter how hard we try to hide it we are still weak but everyone has a bad side
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
folake4u:

I'm sorry are you preciousmumy on IG cos your dp looks like her?
na guy be dat oocheesy... Catfishcheesy.
Re: How To Treat A Man by iwatch: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
no matter how hard we try to hide it we are still weak but everyone has a bad side
lol... I am not weak, I just treat people nicely and tend to be too lovey dovey lol.. Call me weak and u see a devil. I don't forgive girls who use such words to describe me.
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Its not about giving him sex, these are tips on how to treat him better

1.Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of T-shirts, shoes, undies, singlets or even a phone if you have the money.

2. Take him out for lunch and pay his bills at least once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.

3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.

4. Give him phone calls daily at least once daily, ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love him.

5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks, but not everyday like a housewife.

6. You can also help him financially when he is broke.

7. Take him out for shopping at least once in a year, you will not die.

8. Pray for him

9. Advise him

10. Help him to build a bright future.

I know some ladies will crucify me because of this post, but this is the ideal thing to do for your guy, not just sex, sex sex.

Op u make sense with no 1,5,6,8,9,10 ..but u for me:
1. Fvck me like u live for the D once once
2 Watch soccer, rep my team or urs & drink with me at a V.I.P lounge once in a week or in 2 weeks
3. Give me some good head when u sense i am stressing.
4. Suprise me with a get away once a month to a coded location where its just us two..
5. Make me unable to leave the house on some weekends by cooking my best dish from scratch with nothing but a sexy skimpy shorts or thongs
6. Love & play basketball with me or come watch me play every Sunday evening while u cheer.
7. This should have been number one... Be transparent to me.. Relate ur fears & worries with me & no body else but me!
8. Believe me like a religion u can die for. cheesy
Re: How To Treat A Man by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
nwanna giri kwa ya nwayo were na micha tutu imita ofuo
hahaha nsogbo adighi
Re: How To Treat A Man by chiommy123(f): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
hahaha nsogbo adighi
gbado anya ezigbo
Re: How To Treat A Man by JimiCoker2: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
folake4u:
Who cares
cheesy
Re: How To Treat A Man by ekanempatrick28(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
and wen a lady demands for little of dis, u will all tag her a gold digger, but now it is good for men. God is watching
a lady dat does dis I will definitely spend on her till my last cent so will any real man
Re: How To Treat A Man by ekanempatrick28(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
have been a victim of dis oo. an all I did was DAT I was just a good guy and yet she messed me up
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
if you have you give. God loves a cheerful giver.
Nairaland wee nor kee me. grin grin
Re: How To Treat A Man by chiommy123(f): 12:54am On Jun 13, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
have been a victim of dis oo. an all I did was DAT I was just a good guy and yet she messed me up
eyaaa ekpele sir. ndoo oh. am sure that person is a transgendered somebody.
Re: How To Treat A Man by folake4u(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
lefulefu2:
na guy be dat oocheesy... Catfishcheesy.

Lol I nor know before o cheesy but the girl for the dp I know am well well. Na really catfishgrin
Re: How To Treat A Man by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamFreedom:

It's called Eja-Aro by Afonjas.

grin
Re: How To Treat A Man by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I nor know before o cheesy but the girl for the dp I know am well well. Na really catfishgrin
u no see wen u tell am say u know d girl for im dp im come dey claim say na im be d girlcheesy. Anyway most of these catfishes their target na guyscheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / See What Cheating Has Done To Me? / EKSU Students Caught Having S3x Inside Swimming Pool. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.