Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? (2112 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by chatinent: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2022
smiley

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by thesicilian: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2022
She seems to be an innocent and eager to learn type of person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2022
thesicilian:
She seems to be an innocent and eager to learn type of person
.... You are right if not, she wouldn't care if it breaks her marriage or not.
Also the mother-in-law is a very nice and understanding woman.
But wait. Does it mean her own mother never taught her how to cook?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by illicit(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Make she never open Restaurant o

Outsiders get different taste buds

A step at a time pls

6 Likes

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by VIKTO83(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Quite educative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2022
When she was with her mom, instead of assisting in the kitchen she was prolly pressing fone and doing stupid snapshots and videos.

Her mother inlaw saved her *ss. A good mother inlaw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Timoleon(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Fiction.
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2022
This is the kind of mother in law I pray for,very good woman full of wisdom.
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Pakute: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Timoleon:
Fiction.
Baba fiction, cooked food that lasted for six weeks, how do you preserve the taste?

1 Like

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by dayabiuuku: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Many of them nowadays Nigeria women don't know how to cook
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by siofra(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Best way to treat a wife who cannot cook is let her be. You as a man can cook for both of you or you learn.
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Zonefree(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
You better learn how to cook in your mother's house now.

3 Likes

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Double0h7(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2022
I stopped reading at *it will last 6 weeks* what cooked food lasts 6 weeks? A fridge or freezer isn't some magical portal shocked

Bacteria grows in low and freezing temperatures too

1 Like

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Blingblings(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
This kind of MIL only exists in stories and movies. A woman MUST know how to cook, no debate about that. If you don't know how to cook as a woman you have failed. I said what I said...
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:

You better learn how to cook in your mother's house now.
But my mom doesn’t cook, I’ll learn from a catering school or I’ll employ a chef,it’s that simple.
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Blingblings:
This kind of MIL only exists in stories and movies. A woman MUST know how to cook, no debate about that. If you know how to cook as a woman you have failed. I said what I said...
Where is it written that a woman must know how to cook? Bible,Quran or where?

1 Like

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Zonefree(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
But my mom doesn’t cook, I’ll learn from a catering school
Your dad eat outside?

1 Like

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Your dad eat outside?
No, There’s a cook to attend to that
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Zonefree(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
No, There’s a cook to attend to that
Apart from giving birth to you, what's your dad benefitting from your mum?

3 Likes

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
siofra:
Best way to treat a wife who cannot cook is let her be. You as a man can cook for both of you or you learn.
I don’t like my man to be cooking either,I mean there are chefs everywhere,life can be easy you know.
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by odinson1(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
siofra:

Yeah, while she's providing money for the both of them.

1 Like

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by siofra(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t like my man to be cooking either,I mean there are chefs everywhere,life can be easy you know.

True sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Blingblings(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is it written that a woman must know how to cook? Bible,Quran or where?

I thought you parade yourself as an atheist?
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Cardealer2021(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Chai see fine thread when for make fp before. undecided
Unfortunately nairaland feminist and red pillers don derail the thread already cry
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Blingblings:

I thought you parade yourself as an atheist?
Everyone knows me here as a born again faced with some distractions but I think you have some mix up. I’m not an atheist
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Lordbinsmar: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2022
F
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Lordbinsmar: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2022
[s][/s]
Iyaebe:
[s][/s]
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by BeautyB99(f): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
I love this, wonderful MIL and a humble DIL this is indeed the best way to handle such situations, she is so lucky to have a good mother-in-law like this unlike some mother-in-law that will not hesitate to throw her out of her son's house so they can bring in another woman
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Blingblings(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Everyone knows me here as a born again faced with some distractions but I think you have some mix up. I’m not an atheist

You're funny sha. E say na " faced with some distractions"... I'll reply you with a question. Where is it in the Bible that smoking is a sin?

Back to the topic, a woman MUST know how to cook even if she can afford a chef.
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by chatinent: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
BeautyB99:

I love this, wonderful MIL and a humble DIL this is indeed the best way to handle such situations, she is so lucky to have a good mother-in-law like this unlike some mother-in-law that will not hesitate to throw her out of her son's house so they can bring in another woman

I love how she handled the case.

1 Like

Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blingblings:

You're funny sha. E say na " faced with some distractions"... I'll reply you with a question. Where is it in the Bible that smoking is a sin?

Back to the topic, a woman MUST know how to cook even if she can afford a chef.
And I said where is it written? It’s only a “plus “for a woman to know how to cook but not a “must”
Re: Isn't this the best way to treat a wife who cannot cook? by BeautyB99(f): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
chatinent:

I love how she handled the case.

Same here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It About Kissing? What Is Pleasurable In It? / How Do I Deactivate This Xtrabyte (MTN) / Do Virgins Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.