Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake (2446 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by realmedia(f): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
A Twitter user used Shawarma and Garri as an analogy to advice women that they do not need to dress half naked to attract a man. Another Twitter user replied, faulting the analogy and the reply has now gone viral.

See it below and tell which side you're on.

via>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/see-reply-twitter-user-got-after.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by realmedia(f): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Davash222(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Garri is ashawo. Everyone can afford it.

9 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by FactBoyz: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nonsense reply
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Kachi1194(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Unrepentant olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by thesicilian: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jobless people trying to trend.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Garri is cheaper more cheaper than shawamar sef grin grin
flawed analogy
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
irumole1975:

shut ur dirty mouth and face your front. Idiot.
men you are rude, the virgoquin insult you before undecided?
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Dreal1247: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
The number of broken marriages and the endless unresolvable marital differences arising daily is supposed to be of great concern to the singles, ESP ladies. But unfortunately, they are more interested in sampling every available Tom, Dick and Harry. Some have tasted and left their true husband and ended up marrying a stranger. That is why becoming single after marriage becomes inevitable. You must not display your assets publicly to prove that you are OK. Rather it is a display of waywardness, ignorance and and foolishness. When you package yourself properly, you attract the right persons but otherwise, anything you see, you manage am.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Forget about garri and shawarma.

The fact is dressing half naked will only attract vultures.

But dressing well will attract potential good mates as it'll delicately enunciate your boobs and ass ( wife material ) and at the same time, earning you respect and keeping your reputation in check.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Headlesschicken(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
undecided Wrong analogy buh either way get d message n keep yuh mouth shut....
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Drwords(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
thesicilian:

Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Kachi1194(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Charelsz:
men you are rude, the virgoquin insult you before undecided?
welcome the man controlled by the thing under skirt.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kachi1194:
welcome the man controlled by the thing under skirt.
if only you how the world views Nigerians,then maybe you all will put on your best behaviour anytime you log in here nonsenseundecided
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Kachi1194(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Charelsz:
if only you how the world views Nigerians,then maybe you all will put on your best behaviour anytime you log in here nonsenseundecided
I don't care how the world view nigerians, and how does Nigerians view the world?
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kachi1194:
I don't care how the world view nigerians, and how does Nigerians view the world?
so why did you quote me then? undecided
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Preshy561(f): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why people dress half naked still amazes me.
There's dignity when you cover up, how you dress determine how you will be approached.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Kachi1194(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Charelsz:
so why did you quote me then? undecided
How I see myself means a whole lot to me than how the man opposite does.
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kachi1194:
How I see myself means a whole lot to me than how the man opposite does.
true! but sometimes people opinions about you matters,no matter how you see yourself undecided
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
irumole1975:

Pussy lover, you dey fight on her behalf? hoping she'll give you some booties
i have a girlfriendundecided
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by luvyaself95(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Your Thought And My Thought No Be The Same
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by SyberKate(f): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
thesicilian:
And you are helping them
Re: See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake by thesicilian: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
SyberKate:

And you are helping them
How?

(1) (Reply)

Phd Exam Result / Updated: erection In Public: Guys Share Your Experience / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.