Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,348 members, 7,954,408 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! (7054 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

lolzzz....e pain am

dats the problem with u people....

u people are allergic to truth.

You are the one shying away from the truth...how do you even know about garii ijebu in the first place (the best garri so far) if not that you have been enjoying it all this while
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

You are the one shying away from the truth...how do you even know about garii ijebu in the first place (the best garri so far) if not that you have been enjoying it all this while

lolzzz.....na the way una broda dey over soak....i come dey pity their life.....even small pikin dey take am.......i tire....is very bad....

anyway.....we are loving people
so let me show some love.......

HAPPY JUNE 12.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

FYI, criticism should be base on facts and figures and should be constructive irrespective of whom you are criticizing...that is called civility, unlike baseless criticism you are doing here. Osinbajo still remain the best VP in the history of Nigeria...you can take it or leave it, you are entitle to your own personal opinion.

Your allegations are just too shallow and you should try harder next time as this flimsy propaganda is just too weak to do anything to the good man of God. He doesn't need to lie about crowd as he is so much loved by the people...unlike one time president that waves when no one is even waving back.

For you to say he lied about the amount spent on Niger bridge is an indication that your sense of reasoning is too weak. You said "he lied and his office corrected him." How does that sound to you? He didn't lied but simply made a mistake which everybody is liable of and his office made the correction almost immediately...that should show you how transparent he is.

Were you the one that corrected him when he made the mistake??
Once again you need to go and learn to be constructive in your criticism.

You said he lied again about the amount of money missing the government purse during GEJ...are you kidding me? Has anybody come out open that no money was missing. The man said a thieve stole some money, and you are here arguing about the amount of money stole....you see how gullible you sound.

How old are you? Its either you've not been here long enough or sentiments has blinded your initiative.

You argued he didn't lie and demanded for facts, facts are thrown at you and you're either explaining it away as 'mistakes'. Are you so irredeemably silly?

He gave figures that don't even make sense to quote as what was stolen and you're here defending that.

Bro, either he is your god or youre mentally incapacitated.. No Nigerian politician is a saint, they Re all liars and deceit. Now screw your senses back on.

First of all, there is no former First Lady from the Jonathan administration that has claimed $171 million in a bank account. Osibanjo said so, remember?

Mr. Osinbajo had on Monday said N100 billion and a separate $289 million were embezzled by officials of the Goodluck Jonathan administration, a few weeks to the 2015 elections. ... This is lies until proven, you know that right?

How about the campaign pictures on Twitter where he used a religious gathering picture?

Its a heavy task flogging a dead horse.. You will never learn nor change, so worship your idol-osibanjo in peace
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by ComradeWonder(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
tongue[sub][/sub]
plessis:
rants of a sophisticated zoo animal
embarassed
plessis:
rants of a sophisticated zoo animal

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Chief MKO Abiola is now the former president of federal republic of Nigeria with the honour of GCFR......please can you jump to Lagoon today....please do
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

lolzzz.....na the way una broda dey over soak....i come dey pity their life.....even small pikin dey take am.......i tire....is very bad....

anyway.....we are loving people
so let me show some love.......

HAPPY JUNE 12.

I wonder if you for a minute read through what you are writing on here, do you even know how gullible you are sounding?.... You are just exposing your empty brain all over here, you keep constituting nuisance and polluting the platform.
Look at a pitiable entity like you showing pity to someone...Instead for you to go out looking for your long lost master Nnamdi Kanu, you are here wasting away useless brain. It's my fault anyways to even think you are a sane mind that can be engage intellectually, not knowing that you are nothing but a mere confused and brainwashed entity.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

I wonder if you for a minute read through what you are writing on here, do you even know how gullible you are sounding?.... You are just exposing your empty brain all over here, you keep constituting nuisance and polluting the platform.
Look at a pitiable entity like you showing pity to someone...Instead for you to go out looking for your long lost master Nnamdi Kanu, you are here wasting away useless brain. It's my fault anyways to even think you are a sane mind that can be engage intellectually, not knowing that you are nothing but a mere confused and brainwashed entity.

very bad of u......

Show some love.....

Out of my mind and for love for better unity....i extended hands of friendship but instead u turned and started to abuse me....

is somehow.....
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
This statement can cause tribal war... I can see some people are still defending his actions. It is only a person with hatred for Yoruba people, hypocrisy for tribe and nepotism that will still be defending this stupid man with his unguided and unreasonable statement which can instigate war in the country. Yoruba and Igbo are the best supporting tribe ever since... But gradually, it changes.

many things have happened....The support has died......
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

How old are you? Its either you've not been here long enough or sentiments has blinded your initiative.

You argued he didn't lie and demanded for facts, facts are thrown at you and you're either explaining it away as 'mistakes'. Are you so irredeemably silly?

He gave figures that don't even make sense to quote as what was stolen and you're here defending that.

Bro, either he is your god or youre mentally incapacitated.. No Nigerian politician is a saint, they Re all liars and deceit. Now screw your senses back on.

First of all, there is no former First Lady from the Jonathan administration that has claimed $171 million in a bank account. Osibanjo said so, remember?

Mr. Osinbajo had on Monday said N100 billion and a separate $289 million were embezzled by officials of the Goodluck Jonathan administration, a few weeks to the 2015 elections. ... This is lies until proven, you know that right?

How about the campaign pictures on Twitter where he used a religious gathering picture?

Its a heavy task flogging a dead horse.. You will never learn nor change, so worship your idol-osibanjo in peace

For you to be asking one of his age on this kind of terrain shows that the level of your maturity is very low. You should ask google or direct the question to (Jigan Baba oja).

It's obvious you don't know what figures and facts means in argument..whatever facts or figures you are giving is totally sujected to doubt and it seem you have problem with that. So you expect everyone to accept your cooked fact dogmatically?...your mumu nah senior one.

FYI...Osinbajo is not my god, but I'm not ashamed to associate myself with him because he's doing great and I always love good work as a patriotic Nigerian. I'm not trying to paint anyone a saint here, but as a positive thinker that I am, if I see something good I will never hesitate to say it even if others are going the other way...

And I want you to know that it is a bad politics to call your opponent a bad name in order to defeat him.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

very bad of u......

Show some love.....

Out of my mind and for love for better unity....i extended hands of friendship but instead u turned and started to abuse me....

is somehow.....

If you value love and unity you wouldn't have started the war in the first place...
MORAL lesson; Don't start what you can't finish. Next time you should learn how to interact intellectually instead of calling people name and using abusive words thinking you are very good at doing that.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by diadem10: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
All Lagos leaders need to do is to seize Vangaurd license and send them back to their redmud with Nnana, where they belong.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

If you value love and unity you wouldn't have started the war in the first place...
MORAL lesson; Don't start what you can't finish. Next time you should learn how to interact intellectually instead of calling people name and using abusive words thinking you are very good at doing that.

who told u I couldn't finish what I started.....

I just wanted love to flow today being a yoruba remembrance day for MKO abiola....ie June 12....

so in spirit of love....happy June 12.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by deomelo: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This man's behaviour online is very unbecoming of editorial lead of a national newspaper

Didn't know you have a common sense side to your name.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by deomelo: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
@ Topic, this man's behavior is a disservice to journalism and to his employer and their brand.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

For you to be asking one of his age on this kind of terrain shows that the level of your maturity is very low. You should ask google or direct the question to (Jigan Baba oja).

It's obvious you don't know what figures and facts means in argument..whatever facts or figures you are giving is totally sujected to doubt and it seem you have problem with that. So you expect everyone to accept your cooked fact dogmatically?...your mumu nah senior one.

FYI...Osinbajo is not my god, but I'm not ashamed to associate myself with him because he's doing great and I always love good work as a patriotic Nigerian. I'm not trying to paint anyone a saint here, but as a positive thinker that I am, if I see something good I will never hesitate to say it even if others are going the other way...

And I want you to know that it is a bad politics to call your opponent a bad name in order to defeat him.

You are not a thinker- you don't think. If you do think, you won't be defending someone by virtue of ethnic and religious affiliation, otherwise please show us his good works...

Now its waste of time arguing with you. You said he's doing very well, how? Show what's he has done so far?

I gave u figures and facts and a simple googling will cure ur half baked 'sense', they are now cooked? Please cook your data to support how he has done well.

No Nigerian leader ever did well for the citizenry, the asses are always after their pockets but they always have an army of zombies and re.tarde.d imbeciles like your kind that defend them. Same applies with religious leaders, its almost impossible to point at one with genuine care for the followers.

You're mentally handicapped bro, I won't be replying you anymore.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

who told u I couldn't finish what I started.....

I just wanted love to flow today being a yoruba remembrance day for MKO abiola....ie June 12....

so in spirit of love....happy June 12.

Okay...out of love and the specialty in today I wish you Happy Independence too
Happy June 12.

I will spare your flogging for another day
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

Okay...out of love and the specialty in today I wish you Happy Independence too Happy June 12.
I will spare your flogging for another day
flog ke.....
lolzzzzz
I don die.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by KINGEvidence: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
modik:
I will faint if you dare challenge an accomplished editor in court.

Opening of can of worms against the high and mighty loading.....;....

A bait has been released. Can it be swallowed....... ...

Only time shall tell!
Accpmlished editor indeed.

When the warrant of God will visit some,they wont stay to tell the story.
must support evil in deal?.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

You are not a thinker- you don't think. If you do think, you won't be defending someone by virtue of ethnic and religious affiliation, otherwise please show us his good works...

Now its waste of time arguing with you. You said he's doing very well, how? Show what's he has done so far?

I gave u figures and facts and a simple googling will cure ur half baked 'sense', they are now cooked? Please cook your data to support how he has done well.

No Nigerian leader ever did well for the citizenry, the asses are always after their pockets but they always have an army of zombies and re.tarde.d imbeciles like your kind that defend them. Same applies with religious leaders, its almost impossible to point at one with genuine care for the followers.

You're mentally handicapped bro, I won't be replying you anymore.

I will advice you from the words of late sage Obafemi Awolowo..."if you have nothuing to say, the best thing to say is nothing."

Your case is like that of a man that doesn't know and doesn't have opportunity to know that he deosn't know....what a tragedy!
How does ethnicity and religion come into play in this conversation so far This is shwoing the premises on which you are basing your argument upon.

Since you lack informatiom about the happening around you, I see it as a point of duty to educate you a little about the good work going on and the opportunities passing you by coutesy of this adminstsration.

Below are just but few of the good work of PYO

The Social Investment Programmes (SIPs) the Federal Government has continued to support the populace by addressing financial inclusion and supporting unemployed graduates, and poor and vulnerable households around the country.

Over 7,696,313 pupils in 40,251 public primary schools across 24 states under the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).

Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) has so far recorded over 300,000 beneficiaries in 21 states

Over 350,000 Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) micro-credit, interest-free loans have been disbursed nationwide.

N-Power is also a very good initiative empowering the youths to be able to stand on their and become financial free.

Stop criticizing ceaselessly and start grabbing opportunities passing you by...many of your mates are out there benefiting from these schemes
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mayrock:

flog ke.....

lolzzzzz

I don die.

I tell you
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

I tell you
Ok....just keep this ur cane well....#smillezz#
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Walexddon20:

I will advice you from the words of late sage Obafemi Awolowo..."if you have nothuing to say, the best thing to say is nothing."

Your case is like that of a man that doesn't know and doesn't have opportunity to know that he deosn't know....what a tragedy!
How does ethnicity and religion come into play in this conversation so far This is shwoing the premises on which you are basing your argument upon.

Since you lack informatiom about the happening around you, I see it as a point of duty to educate you a little about the good work going on and the opportunities passing you by coutesy of this adminstsration.

Below are just but few of the good work of PYO

The Social Investment Programmes (SIPs) the Federal Government has continued to support the populace by addressing financial inclusion and supporting unemployed graduates, and poor and vulnerable households around the country.

Over 7,696,313 pupils in 40,251 public primary schools across 24 states under the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).

Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) has so far recorded over 300,000 beneficiaries in 21 states

Over 350,000 Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) micro-credit, interest-free loans have been disbursed nationwide.

N-Power is also a very good initiative empowering the youths to be able to stand on their and become financial free.

Stop criticizing ceaselessly and start grabbing opportunities passing you by...many of your mates are out there benefiting from these schemes

Lol! I like the way you said so many crap like you have sense.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Ovamboland(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bane2020:

Because an average Igbo man doesn't care about your useless presidency, much less Nigeria and its obnoxious politics... when last did you an Igbo man take politics in Nigeria serious? save for a few power hungry jobbers like Rochas and his likes who are condemned to kiss a.s.s for crumbs, the greater Igbo nation home and abroad are concerned about making money and reinvesting back in the East for job opportunities. Everybody in the East is busy hustling and making money, nobody even cares about the government of the day. Na Yoruba and Hausa dey kill themselves over Apc and election rubbish.

You people like to decieve yourself thinking you're smart. You have no interest in politics and presidency as an ibo man but you happen to spend inordinate time in politics section fighting e-battles, defending your tribal positions.
You keep plotting and wailing at the same time for the presidency to dropped on your lapp, yet you say you don't want it. You all will be more than elated to capture Osinbajo's position

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by mangoman00: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Igbos use the same measuring cup been used by theYoruba to measure for others.Some people are now compiling hate speech publications forgetting that their own hate speech is accessible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:

ur comment shows the level of ur sophisticated moroonic stupidity....

You are promoting criminality... Isn't that stupid? And you derive joy in telling the public... Your level of sophisticated moronic stupidity is very high... God will deliver you. I repeat, you need help
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2018
yuu
new2012:

Lol! I like the way you said so many crap like you have sense.

Now that facts and figures has been placed clearly before your eyes, I guess you have learn about the good work of the government.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Walexddon20:
yuu

Now that facts and figures has been placed clearly before your eyes, I guess you have learn about the good work of the government.

What shall it profit you to sell your conscience for 30k to the government?

You quoted random lies and call them facts, why is it that this government is just filled with liars and idiots like u support 'em.

The previous government was filled with sycophants, this one with liars. Dude, please I beg of you, keep your lies away from me.

Your conscience have been sealed with hot iron embedded in lies to a point u even lie to yourself? The government is feeding 7million pupils, who counted them? Which schools? Is it not same government that put food on plain sheets for kids, random scribblings dey call food.

This thread was about Osibanjo and I said he was equally a liar, I don't know how you made it about the government of the day and about your BMC pay..

Emancipate yourself from APC mental slavery
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:

You are promoting criminality... Isn't that stupid? And you derive joy in telling the public... Your level of sophisticated moronic stupidity is very high... God will deliver you. I repeat, you need help

Abiola and his sophisticated moroonic brothers needs help not me....

already buhari is helping them....
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2018
new2012:

What shall it profit you to sell your conscience for 30k to the government?

You quoted random lies and call them facts, why is it that this government is just filled with liars and idiots like u support 'em.

The previous government was filled with sycophants, this one with liars. Dude, please I beg of you, keep your lies away from me.

Your conscience have been sealed with hot iron embedded in lies to a point u even lie to yourself? The government is feeding 7million pupils, who counted them? Which schools? Is it not same government that put food on plain sheets for kids, random scribblings dey call food.

This thread was about Osibanjo and I said he was equally a liar, I don't know how you made it about the government of the day and about your BMC pay..

Emancipate yourself from APC mental slavery

I thought I was engaging a sane mind that has the intellectual muscle to participate in superior argument that is base on fact. I don't have any issue with you calling these glaring facts as lies but I challenge you to prove them wrong with your own facts and figures.
Does it even make any sense to your half baked brain at all to criticize blindly without having any premises to base the argument upon.

I just gave you the numbers of pupils the government is feeding, if you have any figure different from the one I gave....you can simply table it instead of ranting baselessly.

You can as well use the good search engine to find out about the school since you know how to use your mobile phone.

The 24 states currently benefitting from the school feeding programme are Anambra, Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ebonyi, Zamfara, Delta, Abia, Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Kaduna, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa, Niger, Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Ondo and Borno.

More states are expected to be added to the programme before the end of 2018.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Walexddon20:

I thought I was engaging a sane mind that has the intellectual muscle to participate in superior argument that is base on fact. I don't have any issue with you calling these glaring facts as lies but I challenge you to prove them wrong with your own facts and figures.
Does it even make any sense to your half baked brain at all to criticize blindly without having any premises to base the argument upon.

I just gave you the numbers of pupils the government is feeding, if you have any figure different from the one I gave....you can simply table it instead of ranting baselessly.

You can as well use the good search engine to find out about the school since you know how to use your mobile phone.

The 24 states currently benefitting from the school feeding programme are Anambra, Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ebonyi, Zamfara, Delta, Abia, Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Kaduna, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa, Niger, Kano, Katsina, Gombe, Ondo and Borno.

More states are expected to be added to the programme before the end of 2018.

How many of this states have you been to? Forget what you read and what you're told at BMC.

The feeding is for primary school pupil, you know that right? How many children are in public primary schools in the states you mentioned? Dude, stop s unnecessary exaggeration by virtue of what you're fed by APC.. Be factual and real
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
new2012:

How many of this states have you been to? Forget what you read and what you're told at BMC.

The feeding is for primary school pupil, you know that right? How many children are in public primary schools in the states you mentioned? Dude, stop s unnecessary exaggeration by virtue of what you're fed by APC.. Be factual and real

If you have any contrary figures or fact....come out open and table it instead of beating around the bush and bluffing
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by new2012: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Walexddon20:

If you have any contrary figures or fact....come out open and table it instead of beating around the bush and bluffing

The burden is on you to prove.. That's what the law says
Re: Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! by Walexddon20(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2018
new2012:

The burden is on you to prove.. That's what the law says

Just imagine... Ain't you the one trying to prove the facts and figure to be false. I just gave you information that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt before you and you are still asking for the prove... I guess you are talking from a very confused mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.