Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (66146 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by fajul: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Olalan(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
All these pre shoots are just mere show off, really don't impress me
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by tokrizy: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

We all know she's wearing undies.
But then, it still looks disgusting undecided

And I can see that the lady works with Dulux paints. cool

She must be using a trowel to bathe everyday. You know, scraping all those paints off could be stressful lipsrsealed
FAVOR PAINT bro..
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Front and back get as e be
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by cytell56: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Angelanest:
A lovely couple have released their pictures ahead of their wedding ceremony in a few weeks time and that has got them trending online for obvious reason. The soon-to-be bride who hails from Urualla in Rivers state - posted the pre-wedding pictures of her and her partner on Facebook and got tongues wagging in the process.

In one of the pictures, the husband-to-be was seen laying on the ground as he looked directly under his partner's legs as she opened them wide for him..

Congratulations to the intending couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-stares-under-his-fiancees-legs-as-she-opens-them-wide-in-pre-wedding-shoot.html

E dey use style dey check whether dat thing under dey intact!!!
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by banre(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
is this what's currently trending
its pretty fvcked up abeg
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by PinkDick(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
The first pics b like ,I Go fxck that Toto well during our wedding nite. All the Yanga and telling me to wait till our wedding nite go soon finish

The guy tell u say hin never Bleep the girl well well before Ile Oba ti baje jaree!
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
izzou:

Yes, Dulux emulsion paint is what she used on her face

They last long and can be expensive. cool
Dulux expensive? Not!You'll get value for your money on the long run. wink
Glad you said it last long and that settled it smiley
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Oyinuga: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Krafty006:
loverbirds
We wish them Happy Married Life without any exchange of Blows in the future
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by gberra: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lilimax:
Dulux Ke? Any way we know the colour that go smiley
My Aisha. Ishallah
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by izzou(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lilimax:

Dulux expensive? Not!You'll get value for your money on the long run. wink
Glad you said it last long and that settled it smiley

Do you work with Dulux paints?

Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by daddio(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eberex:
DEFINITELY FROM SOUTH SOUTH. MOST OF DEM NO GET SENSE

But I don beg una say mak una no abuse anybodi?

I know say na de photographer go gif dem dat kain yeye shot.

Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by ohiku4every1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lazy Youths

Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by temmienewells(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
The first pics b like ,I Go fxck that Toto well during our wedding nite. All the Yanga and telling me to wait till our wedding nite go soon finish
who tell you say them wait?
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by emelda86(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
See cup cake babe...I know u will be able to given that dude reverse cow girl because na girls like una sabi roll like roller on top man.

God bless your home
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by sheypian(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
From the pishure, we can tell the motive of the broda for marrying the sista. Period.
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Mcy56(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Madness at it's peak!

Has he paid bride price for the thing he's viewing? grin
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by mimimile93: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Angelanest:
A lovely couple have released their pictures ahead of their wedding ceremony in a few weeks time and that has got them trending online for obvious reason. The soon-to-be bride who hails from Urualla in Rivers state - posted the pre-wedding pictures of her and her partner on Facebook and got tongues wagging in the process.

In one of the pictures, the husband-to-be was seen laying on the ground as he looked directly under his partner's legs as she opened them wide for him..

Congratulations to the intending couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-stares-under-his-fiancees-legs-as-she-opens-them-wide-in-pre-wedding-shoot.html

The babe is ugly.. See her yash like flat plate..
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by mimimile93: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mcy56:
Madness at it's peak!
Has he paid bride price for the thing he's viewing? grin
Aint u supposed to be happy he's viewing the dirty thing?
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
@tonyebarcanista, is URUALLA in Rivers State? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Obierika(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is this the new style?
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
mimimile93:
Aint u supposed to be happy he's viewing the dirty thing?
Dirty thing? Says who? Maybe it's mouth you used for yours self.
Be forming saint there. grin
But the pre-wedding pix is nonsense sha. Not meant for public consumption. We know the man don sample tire afterall. tongue
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eberex:
DEFINITELY FROM SOUTH SOUTH. MOST OF DEM NO GET SENSE

Haha, dtz an insult on our democracy sad
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by excel101(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
When you're through, come and collect, GCFR, national award.
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by afamaustin(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Checking the stuff it is made of
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Timagex(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
She's assless.... angry
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by dododawa1: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
WOMAN WRAPPER
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by chimauga(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
End time

Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by Rapoo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
please from the first picture, who do you think it's the head of the family?
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by nigeria005(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
u need a brand new sense undecided
Re: Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. by paparazzi1987(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

We all know she's wearing undies.
But then, it still looks disgusting undecided

And I can see that the lady works with Dulux paints. cool

She must be using a trowel to bathe everyday. You know, scraping all those paints off could be stressful lipsrsealed

Morra Fvcker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.